The attack wasn't a false flag and here's why:

>T-this attack was a false flag, nobody f-from Sup Forums would ever hurt anybody.
The driver browsed here where you fags regularly talk about "day of the rope", "niggerdeath" and "killing leftists in a civil war"

Is it really so implausible that an autistic retard would come along and take all your hateful rhetoric seriously?

>???
why would you expect Sup Forums to care either way only fatalities were faggots?

A fucking leaf. Nobody said the driver was from Sup Forums.

This is his facebook. 100% sure he browsed Sup Forums

where is moot right now?

Only retards would go out on a lone wolf attack. Those are pointless and get used against us by the propaganda machines of the state.
I want the state to collapse under its own weight, so we can get a chance to set things right.

>Only retards would go out on a lone wolf attack
>only retards would ...
So Sup Forums users then?

Just the rural and suburban ones, leaf.

So what he has woman, pepe, baby hitler, bashan Assad memes. That doesn't mean he's from pol because pol is a board of peace.

look at my flag hoe - I'm in the clear

>all the telltale signs of being a Sup Forumstard
>h-he d-doesn't browse Sup Forums because I s-said so

Msm starts covering protests early on before anything big happens
>car rams into vehicle and several people
>no cops present
>black tinted windows
>seemingly no hesitation
>airbags don't deploy in fairly new car moving quite quickly
>Calm expression
>high-T military-tier facial structure resembling actual owner
>reverses full speed in a straight line for 1+ blocks and disappears
>drives off to a remote location
>apprehended out of sight
>suposidly pulled over by 2 black suburbans; made everyone go inside practically pulling guns on residents
>guy looked "middle eastern/tan" not ghost white
>bundled him into a suv really fast (wore skinny jeans)
>the white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs where not the guy user saw get helped out of the car
>rainbow bottle on car originally potentially later swaped to a black simple bottle? (may just have rolled over)
>helicopter with full footage of cars path and video of the subject "crashes"
>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees
>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so
>Car registry states that the vehicle is supposed to have a sunroof
>11 hours before the identity is released

>Appears to be the perfect set-up to win sympathy for the violent left, while demonizing the right
>no 12 year old girl seen in video that msm keeps bringing up (also who brings a little girl with them to
historically violent left rallies
>/pol spamed with large amount of people trying to quickly disarm quality /pol investigations

We truly ARE onto something if we actually started researching this.

oh we know you don't care, we're just adding to the fact that you also don't have a clue

He was a kike

Ruralfag reporting in to tell you "Fuck off"

Have a good day

A character from Archer! Ban FX now!

>missing the point

>not all Muslims are terrorist

>All nationalists are Nazis

People think Canada is a legit country so I guess anything's possible in this crazy world we live in faggot.

Rural fag here, go fuck yourself

Don't bother trying to have an actual conversation about this shit. We're apparently way beyond that.

>The driver browsed here where you fags regularly talk about "day of the rope", "niggerdeath" and "killing leftists in a civil war"
this.
I'm sending screencaps of the posts where you people talk about
"gas the kikes"
"only good N*****r is a dead N****r"
and other racist posts to every news media and linking them to the archived threads :) and the discord channels from here.

Tide comes in, tide goes out, can't explain that