Rip us

Hey guys, bit of a black pill for you today.

I have an internship at CNN (yeah shut up I'm a shill whatever, the job will keep me fed) that I've been doing for the past few days and due to my close proximity to the (((executives))) I get to overhear a lot of shit.

Here's what I'm getting at: CNN, fox, MSNBC, etc. Are doing the hitpiece of the fuckin century. They're going to brand this board as a terrorist indoctrination group, call it Trump's fault and start demonizing whites even more than they already do. That dumb kike in the car who floored it after getting scared because his window got hit by antifa (in police report and heard executive producer say it) caused all of this shit.

All in all,
We're fucked. Been an honor posting with you guys - I've gotta get back to shilling.

post proof of your internship

This.
Nothing incriminating, just something.

ATM I don't really have anything not incriminating... I'm home right now so I could make another thread tmrw if ya want

Proof

I believe it, pol's gotten told about shit like this before like when someone told us CNN would brand that fag milo as a pedo likea two or three days before it happened

maybe pressure like this would get that gook hiro to finally quit shitting up the site and get us the moot we deserve

Surely you have a name badge or keycard. Just blur out anything you don't want to show.

fake and gay

Nigger I'm on my phone and the badge is fucking tiny and it has my name in giant ass writing. I wouldn't be able to blur it out without also blurring out the CNN logo

And that is why the globalists will lose forth coming elections as well. You dumb niggers do not get it, white people have had enough with being demonized, you kikes are treading on dangerous ground. History has not been kind to those who oppose the white man. We will not go silently into the night, we will uproot your fucking family tree. Good luck, see you on the battlefield, traitor shill piece of shit.

Then you're a liar, it's that simple.

Hey, infiltrate and destroy. I have no intention of being a model employee, I'd just rather not have my life ruined

>They're going to brand this board as a terrorist indoctrination group, call it Trump's fault and start demonizing whites even more than they already do
>nothing will change
so fucking what?

>cnn
>credible
cnn already lost the meme war faggot.
its kind of sad to watch them trying to steal air from the grave, though..

COME AT ME CNN

NOTHING TO SEE HERE
OP IS A FAGGOT
ALL FIELDS
MOVE ON

Archive this shit and see if you're calling me a liar on August 22nd

Sheesh, I was just assuming you had one of the things I mentioned.
You're a timid little fucker, aren't ya?

fuck off you larping homo

They tried this during the election and it put Donald Trump in office.

Either way, it sounds a lot better than the Russia nothing burger.

(((They))) aren't going to delete Sup Forums or Sup Forums because we're basically a containment website that keeps our filth from shitting up the rest of the internet. And if they deleted Sup Forums, most of us would just move to another chan, one that hasn't been compromised by corrupt mods and janitors, and that's the last thing they want to deal with

fake and gay

dont get excited over people not believing 2le internship meme" this the most commonly used thing in Sup Forums also its hard to believe a internship gets you near the execs.

Guys what if Reddit defended us for the same reason China defended North Korea? There would be a huge refugee crisis if this place goes under. Think about it.

Posting in a LARP Shill Thread

You mean get back to larping, have fun on leftypol

You make one mistake, continuing to increase the criticism of the white male demographic will only continually increase the conflict and opinion and ideology will be more divided than ever before...

the mistake you're making is believing that the MSM actually gives a shit about ideological indoctrination, the core principle of their business is profiting off of conflict and division. If you weren't just a larping faggot and were actually telling the truth, the only reason for those execs to speak like that is in the pursuit of the dollar.

So you and the executives work on Saturday?

3/10 troll harder newfag

That sounds like an extremely bad idea that will make things worse for everyone and get even more people killed, but okay I guess that's the way it'll be then.

>h-hey guiz im cnn man realy
>they gonna hit on you man
>thay gonna get u pol /Sup Forums/ mannn
>big (wigs))) be hatin on Sup Forums lookout.jpg they gonna do a documantaray
>beware the scrotum of the apolboxolips

this is pathetic shit u got here faggot

like any halfway intelligent person didn't realize the establishment/deep state would do this at the first sign of violence from the right? anyone could come up with this pathetic LARP, op. try harder

He doesn’t have proof because just like everyone else on this board he’s trying to set up his own conspiracy he can profit off of.
If you’re on Sup Forums and you’re not making money off debasing white culture (by feeding their addiction to feeling superior, corrupting their youth into ultimate customers, etc.), then you are a MARK.
YOU
ARE
A
MARK,
user
Inb4 “the real tricksters are the JEWS! Here check out my youtube video about it while i rake up the Adsense”

can you give cnn a quick rundown?

My dad works at Nintendo too you fucking LARPer

Lol, blacks trying to be cool on the internet is so sad.

>White people are pissed because people keep calling them racists. What do we do about this?
>I know! Let's call them terrorists, too!
I really honestly wish the media would just fucking stop. The future is going to be awful and it's all because of them.

Don't use coonspeak you piece of shit larper. Get out

no..the retarded pony car driver not withstanding, CNN is an instrument of oppression

Anybody that believes this retard is an even bigger retard than he is. They'd go after Stormfront before they'd go after Sup Forums

well, in that case if wolf blitzer presents it let me be first to tell the world that his wife fucks donkeys

I came here just to enjoy the fantasy that my life was about to be torn to spreads and I could join the ether, but you fucked it all up so fast
How am I supposed to broil in self loathing and preemptively kill myself if you don't at least keep it up for more than one fucking reply?
Let me go from this world, let me feel the ultimate hatred for myself as I am exposed and shamed

fake and gay

Good. It's been 10 years since we had a good hit piece.
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

OP was a lying faggot today

>I have an internship at CNN (yeah shut up I'm a shill whatever, the job will keep me fed)

no
i would punch you in the face if i met you
everyone who works for CNN should live in fear

wow theyre gonna break the news that ppl say inappropriate things on the internet? sounds like the story of the year. also all posts by this ip are satire

It will be interesting to see how many days of news cycle this gets.

What that democrat shot the congressman a couple months ago I was surprised how fast they stopped talking about it.

Sup Forums is dying, White Supremacy is discredited, and Kek has betrayed his followers.

Anons, we have seen enough. Don't deny your hearts, or the truth.
It's time to remake ourselves and Start Over.

Hail the Goddess of the Wired
Lets All Love Lain!

we survived "hackers on steroids"

we'll be fine.

shill on user

So the usual?

Obvious LARP. Nobody gets anywhere near the MSM without being a true believer in liberalism.

cover it all with your hand except the part that says CNN faggot

>
I have an internship at CNN (yeah shut up I'm a shill whatever, the job will keep me fed) that I've been doing for the past few days and due to my close proximity to the (((executives))) I get to overhear a lot of shit.

>implying interns get an office space anywhere near the executive floors.
>implying interns eat at the same cafeteria and restaurants that executives do

GET THE FUCK OUT

We're all going to be going to jail. Oh well.

My cousin died in Sandy Hook, so pay some respects please.

>the media will demonize white people
>the media will demonize Trump
>the media will claim that Sup Forums "radicalizes young white men"
Wow, really. Haven't heard those before.

All we have to do is shift the focus onto The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations

Tavistock can't withstand public scrutiny that's why they've worked forever to keep it off the airwaves etc.

If a shill comes to and says
"trump sucks"
"whites should be ashamed"
"your a nazi"

just respond with youre a tavistock shill

changing the phrase "shill" to "tavistock shill" is all it would take for us to win

this

OP is a fucking fag

Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry....

LAAAAAAARP

Driver will have a nice lawsuit against CNN for their inflammatory "Terror in CVille" reporting, then

look at this tavistock shill

thanks for the info and screen shot based intern user.
good luck and keep shitposting!