To all ethnics living in white countries, you should leave. I did my bit. I left the U.S and went back to Vietnam

To all ethnics living in white countries, you should leave. I did my bit. I left the U.S and went back to Vietnam.

Don't stay in a country where you're not wanted. Instead, go back home and make it better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnZlH-kEh5s
hitberry.com/who-is-sommer-ray-currently-dating-know-all-her-affairs-and-relationships/
youtube.com/watch?v=d2Js2qZ5_a0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I left the U.S and went back to Vietnam.

Meanwhile Ricegum (aka Bryan Le who is Chinese-Vietnamese) is the biggest star on Youtube and is dating a hot instagram model.

Vid of her & Ricegum on a movie date below (go to 7:30 to see them together)
youtube.com/watch?v=YnZlH-kEh5s

So why would you want to be in a 3rd world shithole like Vietnam again?

but Israel is already in great shape

hitberry.com/who-is-sommer-ray-currently-dating-know-all-her-affairs-and-relationships/

>But today we clarify, Ray is not linked with Ricegum romantically as admitted by Ray, they still remain friends, and we hope that she is happy with her new boyfriend. So, Sommer Ray dating Rice Gum is nothing but a rumor.

Asian guy gets cucked by the superior White cock once again.

>t. Shlomo Abramokikelstein

Since when do Jews promote non-whites leaving America? fucking kek

Reminder that white women and asian men make the best eurasians. Here is a pretty eurasian girl with her white mother!

>That smile
Sure, man

Source : lookism.net

Keep reaching .... Meanwhile she is hanging with (and living in the same house) as Ricegum everyday.

Just skimmed her social media accounts and didn't see a single picture with him over the last month.

Must be really into him.

I'm ethnically Puerto Rican, which country should I go back to?

>Must be really into him.

I dont anything with the bald white guy also. FYI : She has a youtube channel where every single vid, she is with him for the last month (like below)

youtube.com/watch?v=d2Js2qZ5_a0

>youtube.com/watch?v=d2Js2qZ5_a0

Because we're not welcome in the U.S. And it should be a homeland for white people, not us.

you know that the US bombed the shit out of the Vietnam and then left it behind after they lost. Part of the reason why Vietnamese are here in America is because of that.

>Implying I want to go back to Cambodia

>Man larping as a Vietnamese
>Tells other ethics they're not welcome in America

Really rubs those neurons there.

That girl is chiaki Horan. Get a load of this gook trying to pass off wmaf hapa as a amwf one.SAD

But Vietnamese aren't lazy welfare niggers or spics. Why should they leave?

>I did my bit. I left the U.S and went back to Vietnam.
prove it.

Because Asians have their own ethnostates. Why can't whites have an ethnostate that is just for whites?

stfu, you depressed chink. just kll yourself already. you been on the internet so long with a shitty attittude just die

Fucking whitey, you low test faggot.

heres a protip, people dont like you for your attintude ,not because you are a chink.

stop being so triggered. op is not even asian you retard

You should leave for your own safety. The west is fast approaching one hell of a bloody war, and it will be racially motivated. The multicultural experiment has failed, and it's time to purge the system.

What does attitude have to do with it? I chose to leave because I want to be with my own people - in my own land. Whites should also have their homeland where they are the overwhelming majority. I completely support this.

Here, went for a morning walk.

Im half Norwegian half kurd. Does that mean I have to go to syria or norway? I have blue eyes but olive skin whats gonna happen to me in the race war?

post "sup pol" and a timestamp you larping faggot

I'm a mixed race nordspic, where would I go?

>can't even be bothered to get behind a proxy to make it look real