Two troopers killed in helo crash monitoring Charlottesville protests

>Trooper Pilot Berke Bates and Lieutenant H. Jay Cullen were killed when their Bell 407 helicopter crashed into a wooded area in a residential neighborhood on Old Farm Road in Albemarle County, Virginia.

us1.campaign-archive2.com/?e=d8b8aefe7e&u=250de53a6a729369450a38df7&id=e8ea26c13e

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TMhHjh8xhrE
russia-insider.com/en/im-idiot-internet-article-me-glenn-beck/ri17302
sovietarmor.com/catalog/armored/btr_80.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dammit right wing retards always fuck everyone else over with their bullshit

Heck of a job, white nationalists.

They didn't fly so good.

Your daily reminder the (((alt-right))) is controlled opposition.

They helicopter detected a commie, sadly the other didn't do his job so the helicopter did it for him.

they saw too much and were eliminated

CIA NIGGERS GLOW IN THE DARK YOU CAN HIT THEM WITH YOUR CHOPPER

Spooks fucking did it

don't even bother, they never listen.

but they shoot down the helicopter or something?

Or are they linking this accident with the white evil

>The Star will gorge itself on Clay
The CIA drove that car into the crowd. The CIA crashed that Helicopter. Clay = the flesh of man. The sigil of the CIA is many pointed star. The star will gorge itself on Clay = The CIA will kill innocent people.
>Three branches will become one
This is the consolidation of the power into the Executive branch of the United States
>An island will drift away
Brexit
> A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
The missile strikes Trump ordered on Syria earlier this year
>The star will gorge itself on clay
This
>Idols will speak and move about
What's next guys?
See you in September anons

When this happened the Right already had left. The Left decided to stick around and the Democrat government let them even though they declared state of emergency. The Democratic Mayor wanted to give the ANTIFA a victory lap which led to all of this.

This could have been avoided, but the media and the Left are irresponsible and reckless.

No way, Dicky spencer is a dreamboat. He's so cool, Hail Trump! (giggles)

May these officers rest in peace. Condolences to their poor family.

good fuck them

Cringe

> killed when their bell 407 helicopter was crashed into midair by a speeding Dodge Challenger

oh my word

The last one. I saw a tweet that said Obama would "reemerge in the fall to help rebuild the Democratic Party."

How do you pieces of shit sleep at night?

Why did thier governor have to declare a state of emergency? Why couldn't he just ignore the peaceful protest? Two cops died for no reason.

it would appear their hats were the cause of the crash
FAAnotice-deadlyhatbrimrecalls.jpg

What ever who even gives a shit these cops were acting like terrorists.

Daily reminder that we can detect Jewish shills just by their typing.

Kill yourself.

they picked their side.

bots don't sleep.

Msm starts covering protests early on before anything big happens
>car rams into vehicle and several people
>no cops present
>black tinted windows
>seemingly no hesitation
>airbags don't deploy in fairly new car moving quite quickly
>Calm expression
>high-T military-tier facial structure resembling actual owner
>reverses full speed in a straight line for 1+ blocks and disappears
>drives off to a remote location
>apprehended out of sight
>suposidly pulled over by 2 black suburbans; made everyone go inside practically pulling guns on residents
>guy looked "middle eastern/tan" not ghost white
>bundled him into a suv really fast (wore skinny jeans)
>the white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs where not the guy user saw get helped out of the car
>rainbow bottle on car originally potentially later swaped to a black simple bottle? (may just have rolled over)
>helicopter with full footage of cars path and video of the subject "crashes"
>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees
>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so
>Car registry states that the vehicle is supposed to have a sunroof
>11 hours before the identity is released

>Appears to be the perfect set-up to win sympathy for the violent left, while demonizing the right
>no 12 year old girl seen in video that msm keeps bringing up (also who brings a little girl with them to
historically violent left rallies
>/pol spamed with large amount of people trying to quickly disarm quality /pol investigations

We truly ARE onto something if we actually started researching this.

checked

The only good "white nationalist" is a dead one rotting under Berlin. Fucking faggots see a shiny nazi uniform and think it's the way out of constant neglect and rejection. F a g g o t s want to be nazis? Kill them like nazis.

DIG ANONGS DIG KEK DEMANDS IT

>t. jewish shill

So I've been seeing all day long that the chopper saw or filmed something that they weren't supposed to see. Is there any video of this?

>this level of subversion
Gotta hand it to you, got a laugh

There is no video of the helicrash which is weird

>spelling out faggots

Kek, nice shilling newfag nigger, try harder next time

FUCKING THIS.
This whole fucking faggy LARP-mob stinks to high heaven.

no. that's why they are dead.

BUMP. start a thread with this info

The Term (((alt right))) was coined by Hillary Clinton and then shills tried to get Sup Forums to embrace the name which we never did

I prefer troopers who didn't crash.

What a shame. However it was an accident, and could have happened at any time, and was unforseeable by anyone. Therefore, the blame lies nowhere, or perhaps with the pilot pending the NTSB's report.

It keeps getting slid I've been posting it in every thread.

Alphabet agency shot them down is my guess.

They must have saw something they weren't supposed to.

Anon5 was right.

false flag and if anyone has footage of the crash it's cgi

both of them are cia nigger plants and I don't have to prove myself

F

Yep, that is what I'm thinking.

Star Ship Bloopers

nice try left nigger, trying to make us look like delusional schizos

>anyone has footage of the crash
youtu.be/TMhHjh8xhrE

Oink vey piggie!

stop drinking so much

Wasn't the state of emergency due to threats made to the peaceful protest

Hitler was buried in the forests of the Soviet Union though

>This is the consolidation of the power into the Executive branch of the United States
When will this happen? Did Trump figure out the Kurt Gödel Constitution Flaw? He will be King Trump?

No offense to anyone, but I don't view this as a bad thing. In fact, I think it was a good thing for the American populace at large.

Authoritarianism in any form has never benefited men. It has cost the lives of many men throughout history.

I'm jealous of men 200 years ago who used to be able to live in a log cabin with their family in America and be left alone by the government. Now THAT'S what's good for men: to decide for ourselves, to own ourselves, to govern ourselves.

These were members of an occupying standing army. I feel zero sympathy for them.

I guess the old saying is true... pigs can't fly hahahahaha.

at least someone got a free helicopter ride?

Blame your faggot Virginian commie governor

If you can't Dodge it, ram it

Today was a spectacular day.

these NaSocs saying that the guy is a jewish false flag are doing that for use.

>monitoring
What did they see?

4 u

Is that you Terry?

Please guide us through this dark time.

in what way did the marchers bring down the helicopter? Did they hit it with an rpg?

They'd be alive today if they'd just let Spencer and his fags have their confederate luau before retiring to their hotel to have the gay Nazi orgy. Something to think about.

When is Trump going to go full dictator? I have been waiting patiently. It is the only way we are going to accomplish anything at this point.

How much info do we have about the crash?

Bad goyim!

Shot down by Antifa using Soros funded manpads

Trips, I'll be fucking damned.

Driving off to a remote location and conveniently getting arrested is what tells me this is complete bs.

Heil Hitler, kike faggot.

The oven is always ready for more scum like you. Frankly, your very existence warrants pain beyond anything this world can deliver. The right shall no longer be able to defend your degenerate acts when the time comes.

The left shall tolerate yoir kind no longer.

Long live the white race, down with shitskins.

They knew too much.

kek

>Trooper pilot

There's your problem. Why don't they get real pilots that won't lawn dart into the ground if their engine fails.

Police helicopters don't just "accidentally" go down, their pilots are highly skilled and have 100s of 1000s of hours flying. It was shot down.

you'll find that "being left alone by the government" doesn't really fly when places become modernized, things like the internet and electricity become commodities than cannot have monopolies, roads need building, etc. When your area becomes populated, who enforces the law? Who pays those lawmen?

I rost

Fuck the cops in this situation. They ejected ralliers from a LEGAL RALLY and sat by doing nothing while our guys were pepper sprayed, splashed with urine bottles, and bricked.

We need to start attending rallies with fucking street legal armored vehicles to cuck the cops.

We are going to buy an armored truck (surplus BRDM 2 or Cadillac Gage Commando) to drive to rallies and protests in the near future.

Your idea for a slogan or name could be painted on the side. You could be riding along INSIDE!

This is going to be the year of riots. When the Charleston Charger isn't charged because he was being attacked in his car and pepper sprayed before he hit the gas gas gas to get away, the nation will erupt. It will be the Zimmerman trial + ferguson riots on steroids.

And this time we are going to be ready to properly livestream the riots.

They will span entire city areas. Cops won't be able to keep street legal vehicles (and wheeled armor is easy to be made legal) out.

And we will be there. Live streaming. Playing audio over speakers. Putting out fires with our water cannons. Getting molotoved by antifa because their wet dream is to Molotov a tank. Putting out the Molotov with the fire suppression purge system. Knocking their masks off with the water cannon, recording their faces and having them doxed within the hour by our friends at home. Seeing them all face felony attempted murder charges by the next day.

It's going to be a glorious year.

Remember RIOT TOURS.

www.riot.tours

Also dont forget that antifa will be trying like mad to fundraise for their "tank" after recent events, and we CANT LET THEM HAVE THE ARMOR ADVANTAGE

Discord link on site. If you aren't comfortable with the (non)security of discord, don't use it or get better VPNs. It's just meant to be for fun and to keep in touch.

Waiting with baited breath to find out what the NTSB report says.

>National Guard was called in
>served in the OHIO NATIONAL GUARD
Do I get my tinfoil hat now?

DUB TRIPS OF TRUTH

stinger, were not animals user

DDUB TRIPS OF TRUUUUTH

Or it clipped a powerline while trying to avoid some MSM drone buzzing around looking for snuff footage.

Silly explanation. Cops are 'insiders' they are fully aware of all the bullshit that goes on (Sandy Hoax as a real shooting, Pulse nightclub comedy show etc etc) And cops keep the official story.

Some other explanation is afoot.

>Did they hit it with an rpg?
Igla actually
russia-insider.com/en/im-idiot-internet-article-me-glenn-beck/ri17302
Spencer was handing them out during the torchlit procession the previous night

R U S S I A N S
U
S
S
I
A
N
S

is it common for state troopers to be helicopter pilots?

You larping fags it wasn't shot down all police and military vehicles have a kill switch to disable/destroy anyone who sees too much during a black op. Can't trust some country bumpkin with the truth. Duh

Trump better have a secret team investigating on this

>33

Yeah no shit, look at the right rear wwheel, almost off the ground, car is heavy braking, why does someone do that in a suicide charge?

Answer-- When it's a staged operation by a federal agency, they want to make it look bad, but not really kill anyone. You hit a real big crowd like that doing like 60 miles an hour could be dozens dead, hundreds. This is staged.

>Hit the brakes
>Let most of the precious leftists get out of the way
>Proceed, hit one or two at moderate speed

How about a comfy BTR series? It would be a much cheaper option than the ones you listed and it could serve dual purpose as both fire suppression/gun truck and APC.

A lot of loyalty for hired goons

Forgot to post the link: sovietarmor.com/catalog/armored/btr_80.html