hooktube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=XNZ1obcR328
hooktube.com/watch?v=XNZ1obcR328
youtube.com/watch?v=8sNQ58_czIk&feature=youtu.be
hooktube.com/watch?v=8sNQ58_czIk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, they won't... but who cares we're white.
Smile.

>Stop freaking out, everybody will forget about this in 2 days

Bro, this is what Sup Forums does. They freak out for like 2 or 3 days about shit and it's all "this makes us look bad" then they forget about it and move on.

Next week it'll be some other retarded shit we are freaking out over.

This. Bump.

It's actually pretty funny. It's like no one remembers Dylan Roof

Nigga what? Dylan Roof is their go to name drop when they need to indite white America for whatever act of violence is currently happening.

>everybody will forget about this in 2 days
No (((they))) will not.

Thanks to Spencer and his posse of faggots there is now something tangible to point to and throw into everyones face from now on.

The media only "forgot" those because it ruins their narrative

They will talk about this everyday for years

can't wait til the next one

The only one freaking out here is /leftypol/ concern trolls and shariablue gaslighters

>Down the memory hole it goes

Yeah and before him they used tim mcviegh. If you are arguing with leftists you just say he does not represent your views. They do it with Islam we can easily do it here

Omart Thorton, and 1994 subway massacre nigger = forgotten

Nah, see the media is run by lefties. I completely forgot about your first 2 examples because they dropped that shit as quickly as they could. I haven't heard about it since.

This Alt-white jihad will be their rallying cry until a worse attack occurs.

Msm starts covering protests early on before anything big happens
>car rams into vehicle and several people
>no cops present
>black tinted windows
>seemingly no hesitation
>airbags don't deploy in fairly new car moving quite quickly
>Calm expression
>high-T military-tier facial structure resembling actual owner
>reverses full speed in a straight line for 1+ blocks and disappears
>drives off to a remote location
>apprehended out of sight
>suposidly pulled over by 2 black suburbans; made everyone go inside practically pulling guns on residents
>guy looked "middle eastern/tan" not ghost white
>bundled him into a suv really fast (wore skinny jeans)
>the white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs where not the guy user saw get helped out of the car
>rainbow bottle on car originally potentially later swaped to a black simple bottle? (may just have rolled over)
>helicopter with full footage of cars path and video of the subject "crashes"
>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees
>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so
>Car registry states that the vehicle is supposed to have a sunroof
>11 hours before the identity is released

>Appears to be the perfect set-up to win sympathy for the violent left, while demonizing the right
>no 12 year old girl seen in video that msm keeps bringing up (also who brings a little girl with them to
historically violent left rallies
>/pol spamed with large amount of people trying to quickly disarm quality /pol investigations

We truly ARE onto something if we actually started researching this.

You're silly if you think this is actually Sup Forums. FELLOW GOYS, (((WE))) ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE. Maybe we'd better stop all this "resisting the destruction of our country" thing and just go back to our proud multicultural homosexual RPGs by Bioware.

It's hard to relax when 80% of the board is filled with slide threads and retards baiting.

CIA needs to fuck off already, Go shove some lsd up your assholes you double niggers.

>If you are arguing with leftists you just say he does not represent your views.
That shit never works because they'll just harp on it for as long as it takes for you to lose your composure. For a great example of exactly that you can watch the CNN interview with Jared Taylor. Arguing with leftists is really a fool errand unless you're extremely good at debating for an audience.

Are you fucking stupid? blm and bernie were media backed, they are going to make sure all people remember this.

Totally agree that it is useless to debate with leftists, thats why I came here in the first place, but It is more for the normie on the sidelines

For

The media will cover this for a week tops. Too much other shit going on.

We have the high ground. Say it's horrible but admonish people using it to score political point. If any of your lefty friends try to shove it in your face just tell them to google Clayton Carter or remind them about Steve Scalise.

Republicans are literally being hunted and executed on a regular basis and gee golly it sure doesn't make headlines so much anymore.

When a dindu guns down a right-wing rally and kills thirty-six people, expect every lefty to respond to "they have it coming, #RememberDodgeGenocide"

This is a better story, it wasn't some lone wolf, it was literally one of you turboautists whipping himself into a NAZI lather, psyching himself up with memes and rallies, and then driving his car into a crowd of innocent people.

you're fucked, eat shit, good riddance

Yeah you should always be debating for the audience and not for your opponent. The issue is going into it leftists have the emotional appeals and empty platitudes while you're trying to argue with boring facts and figures unless you have some real passion to channel and can put an appealing spin on it. It's an uphill battle either way.

Im looking at it from the perspective of losing credibility, that is what all of the shills are currently freaking out about. If someone tries to use this car incident to discredit the right we have tons of examples to throw right back at em.

>people standing in street get hit by car driving in street

ITS TEARING ME APART

Except the media tried to squash those. They will shout it from the rooftops this time.

It's because we understand how this shit works. The leftist violence is swept under the rug and ignored and we know that they will drone on about this for days convincing even more weak minded normies that whites are evil and must be stopped.

This.

To be continued.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
hooktube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

youtube.com/watch?v=XNZ1obcR328
hooktube.com/watch?v=XNZ1obcR328

youtube.com/watch?v=8sNQ58_czIk&feature=youtu.be
hooktube.com/watch?v=8sNQ58_czIk&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q
hooktube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q

I'm chill AF. The way this timeline is playing out the sessions investigation will find antifa at fault and they will expose the funding leads to Soros and DNC.

yes, tons of useless examples. You cant make them reach the people.

FBPP

Let me put it to you this way, western men hate hypocrisy. The whole reason I was redpilled was because of people pointing out double standards that leftists employ (later I found out that these were not actually double standards, but just anti white). Going through a list of their hypocrisy reigns people to your side.

> OUR STREEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ones that nobody cares about

this, PRfags are cancer

it does seem inevitable at this point that the violence between sides will continue to escalate. Shitty part is I hate white nationalists almost as much as I hate SJWs. Nuke both groups IMO.

That's very true but it's hard to really slam out point on hypocrisy in a debate setting. If you can then yeah that's a good way to go about it.

That's what {{They}} want you to thinks.

Divide and Conquer Tactic my dude

See

>it and it's all "this makes us look bad" then they
its not Sup Forums. Its concern trolls and share blue shills

I did this one time in my high school debate class a few years ago. We were aguing about feminism and I just keep bringing up things like circumcision and the draft. I was arguing with a bernie bro and he had to stop and process some of it. His kind are still reachable.