BALTIMORE HAPPENING IMMINENT

Baltimore Antifa are threatening to destroy Confederate monuments Sunday (today) at 6pm.

They are using the Charlottesville incident as their inspiration to delete history.

This will set a bad precedent for all American cities as surely the chaos will soon reach every town and send us into turmoil.

WE MUST FIGHT BACK.

twitter.com/BmoreBloc/status/896543401570521089

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_riot_of_1968
foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/6-baltimore-schools-no-students-proficient-in-state-tests
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>delete history
>monuments were put up in 50s and 60s in response civil rights movement

Sounds like they're deleting fabricated history.

Where the hell would there be confederate statues in fucking Baltimore. Are they literally retarded?

tell me how exactly deleting monuments to losers "deletes history"

Msm starts covering protests early on before anything big happens
>car rams into vehicle and several people
>no cops present
>black tinted windows
>seemingly no hesitation
>airbags don't deploy in fairly new car moving quite quickly
>Calm expression
>high-T military-tier facial structure resembling actual owner
>reverses full speed in a straight line for 1+ blocks and disappears
>drives off to a remote location
>apprehended out of sight
>suposidly pulled over by 2 black suburbans; made everyone go inside practically pulling guns on residents
>guy looked "middle eastern/tan" not ghost white
>bundled him into a suv really fast (wore skinny jeans)
>the white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs where not the guy user saw get helped out of the car
>rainbow bottle on car originally potentially later swaped to a black simple bottle? (may just have rolled over)
>helicopter with full footage of cars path and video of the subject "crashes"
>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees
>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so
>Car registry states that the vehicle is supposed to have a sunroof
>11 hours before the identity is released

>Appears to be the perfect set-up to win sympathy for the violent left, while demonizing the right
>no 12 year old girl seen in video that msm keeps bringing up (also who brings a little girl with them to
historically violent left rallies
>/pol spamed with large amount of people trying to quickly disarm quality /pol investigations

We truly ARE onto something if we actually started researching this.

Our state anthem is about killing Northern scum.

Here's a thought... maybe let the police handle it?

2spooky4me

>Sorest losers ever

WAKE UP, BALTIMORE.

Statues of Democrats. I don't care.

Does this mean it's time for chaos?

>doesn't know about the og baltimore riots

Afraid so. The left think they have the high ground. They won't back down anytime soon.

It's happening boys.

Let them do it, watching them get arrested never gets old.

>Baltimore

Couldn't happen to a nicer town.

I hope they all eat each other alive.

Heh. Good point.

No fuck this not another happening. I don't want any more chaos I just want leftism out of videogames. Shit's gone too far. Kek grant me numbers to put the brakes on this bloodshed.

Yet you cucks didn't have the balls to secede

Keep digging your own grave.

Oh shit im a baltimore fag, what should i do? I dont want to get chimped out by nigs

Kek grant me numbers for rivers of leftist blood

If they keep this up then one day it will be like the civil war and slavery never happened and it will be much harder to bitch about.

Its almost like burning down your own neighborhood because youre pissed about someone elses neighborhood.

Re roll

the history of slavery is one worth deleting

you cant do nothing now. you fucked up,

and destroying a stature is not turmoil, driving a car into people is

The only way to get your wish is through violent purge.

Gas. The. Kikes. RACE WAR NOW

shits got false flag all over it

dumbfuck you will get destroyed in a heartbeat

Good, hope the wolves and in east and west bmore are told in advance so they can rob th

What fucking confederate monuments exist in Baltimore?

>Spook makes pasta encouraging violence in a culture war and spams it in every thread
Really activates the almonds.

Have Baltimore even recovered from their BLM riot two years badk?

I'm no southerner.
You faggots are the reason niggers are here in the first place.

Fact: We've been lied to our whole lives. The United States was not born in 1776. It was born in 1976. All history up until then is void.

If you get a re roll, I get a re roll. BRAKES.

>the history of slavery is one worth deleting
That way, when we implement it again in the future, it will be called "desirable" and "progressive".

If you go tomorrow, there will be more deaths.

100% guaranteed. They are calling a dare, Skip this one!

I'm yet to see it happen

I don't even give a shit about the idealogies, dickgirl. I just want to see more chaos in Maryland's favorite niggernest.

Thinking about going to film and talk with the nigs, is this suicide?

Agreed. Baltimore Antifa is just about as weak or even weaker than DC Antifa. As long as you look away the PD will take care of this lawlessness.

HEY NAZIS AND CONFEDERATES, GUESS WHAT?

You lost.

fear and snuff films

thats all you have to offer to the world

Like that fat fucking bitch did today? You mean that kind of destroyed?

Good

Burn down monuments to traitors

May as well lookup the Trump inauguration.

It was a nogzone well before that.

niggernest? that's an ideology, its called nazism, and it kills people, so you are a little terrorist

Go to hell, commie. That's where you eventually want to be either way.

DEUS VULT.

really gets the noggin jogging

Can't we just dramatically cut legal immigration and deport illegals? What if we're wrong? What if the death camps aren't necessary? Everyone else thinks so.

He's not wrong though.
Refugees = more mindless consumers, more consumer debt, more cheap labor

worst, much worst

>first you attack peaceful protesters w/ mace
>first you block a city street (and get run over)
>then you deface monuments

And you're the good guys how?

let them.

You are going to see some shit. Go in stealth mode, dress in a manner that you can't be called either BLM nor alt-right.

I think some BLM will kill alt-right, and the alt-right revolt of powerless voiceless peasants will be destroyed. Conserve the fire, play smart.

Let this one go, one person just die, they will act with feral violence from now on. This could be the start of some tough shit. Crackdown of internet freedom of speech is not that far away if you leftards and alt-right idiots start killing each other. And they won't be aiming the commies. It will be you.

Don't have to be a nazi to hate niggers. You're not too sharp are you?

antifa is going to get attacked by the blacks just like last time

Oh yea? How many of us died today?

N O W

>Sounds like they're deleting fabricated history.
no they were likely put up earlier than that cunt

you do in my book, and after you united the right, in america's book also

Gee, I thought that was racism.

The driver of the car of peace isn't who they say it is- look-

Yeah man protect the South's civil war participation trophies.

>You think you can walk away now

It's doom for the coons

Why do I get the feeling this is all being orchestrated? I'm not trying to be paranoid but the whole thing seems like a giant mindfuck. Ever since last night. It's like sceens in a movie.

Look at the eyes-

Can't we all just back our damn President, be open to other opinions?

Do you leftists really want this war? It will be a war on intelligence and you will lose.

>the amount of projection

smash their heads

re rolling for accelerationists dreams

Wurst. Much wurst.

whats this from?

Pls anything right of trans communism is nazi to you freaks.

sheeet.

You'd hope they'd want to chill for a bit, but a confrontation is inevitable I guess.

People seem to want to rumble and get it settled once and for all... probably a bad idea, but it seems like it going to happen.

have't seen us kill people yet

most likely (((they))) are trying escalate things as much as possible

Yeah, only Nu-America after 1965 is the real america

Lel. Despite all the nigger apologists fagging around online most americans still equate living among blacks with failure.

Neet. I live in B'mo. I will get a front row seat.

How many nazis died today?

first it's statues then it's history books. history will then be rewritten and generation after generation will have no knowledge of the US's true history.

I'm sure statues of blacks and spics will eventually be erected in the former statues places.

Time to gear up.

>tfw getting tired of happenings and mayhem
>tfw all hells gonna break loose when cia niggers assassinate trump and pin it on some poltard

I want off this ride

I may check out for a few days. I need to get my head on straight again. Too much chaos has happened in a good orderly fashion. It's all just too damned convenient.

yeah i think it's faked too

no one other than abdul the algerian thinks that vehicular murder is of any use to anyone

well you do have to go to work if you want to get paid.

Baltimore user here, there was nothing to recover from. Baltimore was a festering shithole before the most recent riots. The riots we never recovered from occurred in 1968 en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_riot_of_1968

Why is this bitch acting like she cleans toilets and nannys children? Does she not even realize that only leftists pawn their kids of on diddlin illegals?

foxbaltimore.com/news/project-baltimore/6-baltimore-schools-no-students-proficient-in-state-tests

>we
>white as snow upper middle class sjw

Fuck off there's enough chaos in this god foresaken nog hole already

Because you're shit when you try

Nice larp. Where to you pretend to live? I guess you have been keeping up with rampant gentrification.

But only a white person died....

Literally no reason to associate niggers.

Oh by the way traitor you will die yadda yadda yadda you've heard this multiple times before. Considering you're a traitor.