Lets get together and laught at those dead americans. Americans killing americans is always an occasion to celebrate

Lets get together and laught at those dead americans. Americans killing americans is always an occasion to celebrate.

Burgers stay out.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/mexicos-monthly-rate-reaches-20-year-high
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/mexicos-monthly-rate-reaches-20-year-high
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi

commies are not American

Sure we are.

Hi! Saw the flag. Just popping in to see if there're any decent spic memes in this thread.

Commies? In burgerstan? I thought you guys loved money and shit.

just because you are somewhere doesn't mean you belong there

do you not like money paco?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA WHITE MONKEYS AS DUTERTE WOULD SAY! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Find any new mass graves today, Jose?

>there is a 0.000007% chance any of the victims couldve been/had the cure for cancer

I've never even left the US though so I don't know where else I would belong. I'd be an illegal immigrant in another country and it would be kind of ironic of you to suggest that I do such a thing.

>>Mexico recorded 9,916 murders in the first five months of 2017, roughly a 30% increase over the same period last year.
Then I guess your country is fucked, amigo.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/mexicos-monthly-rate-reaches-20-year-high

Archived that
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/mexicos-monthly-rate-reaches-20-year-high

this

You do no favors for that flag.

The average american is slightly less obese now.

that patch is sooo f*ckn epic. wearing that wouldn't make you the biggest fag in the universe at all

no lol

you belong in a mass grave with your friends :^)

Nobody particularly cares, I plan on wearing mine during shtf or riots

I'm sure the men you're servicing at those events will get a kick out of it

The role of servicing falls upon the nogunz and twinks. And you fit the bill.

Rude.

thx bby. i was going for rude.

this medpack speaks the truth