Psyop & false flag in Charlottesville, VA

The real guy who was in the car...

resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml

It seems to be a relative of his and not who was actually arrested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VP8t_MoiDRc
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502603058035.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA
archive.is/VkOth
vice.com/en_us/article/xyka5j/how-standing-rock-birthed-a-new-generation-of-independent-left-wing-media
archive.is/4FeDk
mashable.com/2017/08/06/donald-trump-nicole-mincey-and-fake-twitter-supporters/#9QIleRyD2sqs
gizmodo.com/youtube-stars-who-met-with-feds-to-grow-trump-themed-bu-179768693
mashable
unvis.it/mashable.com/2017/08/06/donald-trump-nicole-mincey-and-fake-twitter-supporters/#9QIleRyD2sqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow. sick evidence. false flag confirmed

so glad someone who knows editing took the gd time

Looks possible. Let's see what the kid says/does.

And what are the odds a helicopter that was flying above the incident and may have seen the events that took place after the car escapes crashes and both pilots die.

Well that explains the helicopter crash.

bump

>33

There's no way that guy is 33, he's in his 40's easily.. they even assigned him a fake age?

Bump

deep state coup

American Spring

remember that time obama apointees and rino lifers murdered antifa in the streets with a car?

0:47

born in Ohio February 28th 1984

innocent antifa had to die

so that the deep state could remain in the swamp

these martyrs cannot be forgotten

When your T is that high you age fast but maintain your chiseled looks.

Posting pics from the scene...

How convenient that the pose just happened to be the same as an existing snapshot of him.

Thoughts on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=VP8t_MoiDRc

>God pick me

Or keep me

seems very staged and fake

like the orlando nightclub shooting & bostom marathon photos

bump

>check out the press guy acting as if he is doing something to help

why would you use a fall guy with basically the same name as the actual killer when everyone in america is gonna be googling that name?

bumperino

what application is that?

How did you come to this conclusion?
How did you find the evidence?
Where did you find the evidence?
Why is the evidence compelling?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
what about the video

>What are crisis actors
>What plants
>What's a patsy
There are fucking professional photographers their to take shots for propaganda. There are medics on stand by. It's possible to do a real attack and still have it staged. The CIA drove into that crowd and blamed it on the """Alt right""". They most certainty had operatives in the antifa crowd. A good question would be who organised and led the antifa march? They always have people in front with microphones leading the group. Who lead them up that street?

What led us to this guy?

This is so sloppy, they were clearly counting on a natural flashpoint occurring but when the alt-right refused to chimp out they resorted to a slapped together plan b of some dude just driving into a crowd before hauling it to a rendezvous point.

>has black friends
>white supremacist

Pick one

>same name
>both born in ohio
>same facial features in the photo
>was a combat veteran in afghanistan
seems like the kind of guy CIAniggers would use

the slide is fucking real, can we track this nigger down?

I long for a picture without that glare to see if he has that mole.

Look at this fucking kikes
>alt-right is white supremacist
Another shekel for the shill fund

NO AIRBAGS

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502603058035.webm

MEME THIS SHIT INTO THE SKY

UNICORN RIOT IS A 501(C)3 NON-PROFIT MEDIA CORPORATION
>whatever that is
they had the story published by 1:31am eastern this morning
>foreknowledge
archive: archive.is/VkOth

so what if there's no airbags?

are you fucking stupid?

Looks like Joe Rogan to me.

BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP

They're the only ones who saw.

Oh and an user saw but I guess he's dead now

25:15 in the the linked interview.
talks about one of his motivating factors for enlistment being a deep desire for knowing where his breaking point is or weather he even had one.

kinda am, enlighten me

it's a new car with confirmed front and side airbags, they would have deployed at that speed without question

i think unicorn riot had something to do with organization
listen to this dude at the end of video

Okay what the fuck. Are you sure the guy on the right is their guy, and that that is in fact his car? It could be he was test driving or checking them out before he bought one.

Look at how calm he is while killing people.
Fucking CIA killing machine.
More proof would be useful, I can't believe this is the only picture of him.

What OS is that?

this ^
and schlomo is running scared
as he should

>airbags, they would have deployed at that speed without question
I see what's going on now, thanks user.

Can anyone figure out what this building is white the gray sign?

Trying to figure out where this is in relation to the attack

I don't get it, there are literally hundreds of aftermarket hood decals.

yeah ive seen that but i want a picture of the guy in the car without the glare on the windshield

it has to be out there

mirrors look different but im pretty sure that and the hood shit can be changed pretty cheaply. how old is the pic?

The paint color looks different, too.

>plan false flag
>the guy who is your plant has the same name as your fall guy
is Sup Forums going full retard? inb4 pics of reusable "crisis actors" that were also present at sandy hook, syria gas attack, and 9/11

we have all been joffed again

UNICORN RIOT IS A 501(C)3 NOT FOR PROFIT MEDIA CORPORATION
vice.com/en_us/article/xyka5j/how-standing-rock-birthed-a-new-generation-of-independent-left-wing-media
>archive: archive.is/4FeDk

kek

does his nose and lips not look extremely small?

it looks like they were both photoshopped to be this small

doesn't look like a normal size nose or mouth at all
compared to his ears

stripe that goes through dodge logo is not present on the right photo.

Where is this

Weird as fuck

Try to make out the street corner sign. Find at least one of the street names and the search will be MUCH easier.

where do they get crisis actors? who is hiring them? does trump have any say in demonizing the alt-right with a supposed false flag attack coordinated by the cia? who is controlling the cia if not? has this same agenda been pushed in the past with or without trump in the white house? and why, if crisis actors being in public is such an integral part of the job, do they apparently reuse them for multiple incidents? why does any black suv in the area mean that it is owned and operated by the cia? how is it that easy to spot by a bunch of armchair batmen on an anime forum? was the boston bombing a false flag attack? what was the purpose of it?
come on man, you clearly have all the answers, share them! you know everything about what's going on!

sum people have shit features dude

that is the faggot that recorded the video of the driver when he was over ONE BLOCK AWAY and then he goes thru 4th and main and then at the next block that is where he hits those cars and people. i saw when this guy posted the video (who who mentions unicorn riot, what a faggot btw) and it says on his twitter profile some shit like "ex chief of staff" for some Virginia politician so... i'm guessing he is a pedophile (even if he hasn't been caught yet)

Holy SHIT!!! The army guy has two eyes and a face just like the guy in the car... it's a perfect match. Turns out Sup Forums doesn't have blood on it's hand after all! It's all good folks! Nothing to see here! It was all fake! Let's all go back to talking about throwing commies out of helicopters!

Sup Forums

Here we have on display the absolute hypocrisy of the /pottard in the wild!

The very same people who call news organizations reporting reality "FAKE NEWS"

are believing some anonymous poster who made a gif of a photoshoped image.

Just fascinating, the amount of pure ignorance on display here. Let's watch them go.

>Holy SHIT!!! The army guy has two eyes and a face just like the guy in the car... it's a perfect match.
people here just cant accept that they may have created a bunch of neet monsters

yeah wtf that is a random ass thing to say

Makes sense. Most of these zogbots are complete psychopaths.

>reporting reality

oh shit you guys are gonna slaughter this idiot like a pig. you fuckin heathens.

Watch out Sup Forums, shills inbound.

Shill some moar fags. I am sure you are getting paid to do this.

This is our chance we spam this super hard and psyop the psyop! even if we are wrong we will still win

i would love if the guy that rammed those commie to be /our guy/ but nope, this is a fucking psyop

Monticello Ave and Monticello Road. Number on that house is 512.

Must be nice to be able to call anyone who even remotely disagrees with you a shill. Must be easy

God Keep Me
IVF 1111

>spend all your time on Sup Forums making jokes with others about killing commies
>finally get the balls to actually do
>get disowned by Sup Forums

You belong in prison.

not an argument. you are pushing strong conspiracies with wild claims, and without facts to back them up. almost like the only "evidence" you can find is from youtube vids and facebook profiles. almost like you're just fucking around with this like it's some hobby to you. almost like you don't really care about this shit, almost like you lack critical thinking skills, almost like you're very susceptible to fake news. i get paid to flip burgers mr. anime, not to talk to your retarded ass.

Wtf is in the trunk

>tfw older than this guy

>I am sure you are getting paid to do this.

You know, it's so funny that your side always doles out these accusations when Trumpland is swarming with fake, paid shills.

mashable.com/2017/08/06/donald-trump-nicole-mincey-and-fake-twitter-supporters/#9QIleRyD2sqs

gizmodo.com/youtube-stars-who-met-with-feds-to-grow-trump-themed-bu-179768693

What if we archive that
>mashable com/2017/08/06/donald-trump-nicole-mincey-and-fake-twitter-supporters/#9QIleRyD2sqs
unvis.it/mashable.com/2017/08/06/donald-trump-nicole-mincey-and-fake-twitter-supporters/#9QIleRyD2sqs