IMPEACH NOW

weeklystandard.com/hayes-why-wont-trump-denounce-white-supremacists/article/2009271

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/hayes-why-wont-trump-denounce-white-supremacists/article/2009271
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why won't antifa denounce Stalin?

wait, didnt he already call them out?

Yes. The media is just being dishonest. Again.

Imagine my shawk.

This is why you never try reason or apologize to these people. They want you to grovel under their boot.

don't bring facts into this discussion

HE DID NOT

HE WALKED RIGHT OUT

YOU LUNATICS ELECTED A WHITE NAZIONALIST TO THE PRESIDENCY

>why won't Trump do literally everything I like and approve of

Every day, the phrase "white supremacist" becomes more and more normalized....

He gave a vague, milquetoast kind of statement. Like a book report from a kid who didn't do the reading.

He's harder on CNN than he is on Nazis.

You won't see it until it's too late but your side is going to go overboard with this shit. You should have learned your lesson after watching the election and the past 9 months.

Jewish supremacist, Trump needs to denounce this kike

He didn't name whitey, and that's the problem to them.

IM AN ACTUAL RIGHTWINGER WHO DOESNT LIKE TRAITORS WHO REFUSE TO CONDENM OUT ENEMIES

OP is tavistock shill

It's because he's smart enough to know that radicalizing the white identitarians isn't a good idea.

I'll humor your.
How could you legally impeach him?

No you're not retard.

>weeklystandard.com/hayes-why-wont-trump-denounce-white-supremacists/article/2009271
Leftists are trying to copy 2015 Trump's questions on why Obama never denounced radical Islamic terrorism.

They keep forgetting that all Trump does is point out his family is mostly jew and they get BTFO again.

remember all the times Obama denounced the violent BLM protests?

Jew: Why won't Trump take our bait?

he needs all the votes he can get 2020

HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER HE ALREADY DID IN NOVEMBER

Wasn't Obama's mom white though.

He denounced them 7 fucking times today faggot

facts are racist

yes I am you faggot

NAZIZ are our ENEMIES

My grandfather didn't die storming the normandy for the fucking commander in chief to REFUSE to condemn nazis

FUCK

THAT
Not an excuse. Also this is a conservative in the article not a liberal
One wrong does not make a right
VERY WEAKLY, AND HE STORMED OUT AND REFUSED TO ANSWER
FALSE

>radicalize

most of them already are radical.

THIS

SO FUCKING CONDEMN THEM

He won't denounce them because he's eligible for another term

And those hicks vote for him.

what the fuck do you mean false? are facts non existent in your world?

i do condemn them. all the time. as does every mainstream, non alt-right conservative. Trump spent all day condemning them. They are a huge minority that is going nowhere, no matter what anyone says. quit getting so upset.

He didnt disavow shit
just

"I-I-I condemn violence on many sides, many such cases!!!"

WHICH IS BULLSHIT

EXACT SAME SHIT LIBERALS SAY TO REFUSE TO PROPERLY CONDEMN MUZZIES

>My grandfather didn't die storming the normandy

If your grandfather had been given a glimpse of the current year+2 he would have defected guaranteed

This has been planned for 20 years, let's talk this time next year. Hail the Trumpenreich!!!

Yes but he didnt say "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF" so it doesnt matter.

You're a fucking faggot.

check his twitter you fucking moron. he condemned them on several occassions. you just have no cognitive skills whatsoever, so you are blind to such things bc of your bias.

HE CONDEMNS THE MEDIA HARDER THAN FUCKING NATZEES?

HAHAHAHAHHAAH SORRY HONEY TRUMP IS REFUSING TO CONDEMN THEM LIKE A FUCKING MAN.

He said "condemn the hatred on all sides." He didn't specifically say it was YT's fault.

That's professional of him. He doesn't know the motives of the driver. Trump isn't the type to blame YT for everything. He said "on all sides" because he could tell that there is a lot of anger in America from both Antifa and white nationalists.

Why can't the president fix all the problems in the country? Why can't he be my dad? If hilldog got elected, she would've fixed everything by now!

this looks like a pretty fucking clear condemnation to me. If you cant bring facts to your side of the argument then dont even bother replying.

Why won't fake news denounced
Communism

>hate

GENERIC
E
N
E
R
I
C
>fakenews quoque

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Yeah, but its damned if does damned if doesn't situation.

Anything he'd do would be contorted by the meidia

Please link to where he did that.

Your grandfather was a fool though to be fair propaganda was stronger back them.

>Supremacists? They just merely want our race to exist.

-Trump, 2017

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!

He's proving himself desu, this comforts me

we should do what the left does, just start labeling everyone who disagrees with us as a communists and say that justifies getting run over and attacked
a taste of their own bs.

>"I CONDEMN IN THE STRONGEST WORDS POSSIBLE..."
>vague, milquetoast

POL GET IN HERE OPERATION DEATH BLOW IS IN FULL EFFECT YOUR FUHRER CALLS ON YOU! FIGHT BACK NOW GODDAMN IT STAND UP AND FIGHT!

FIGHT GODDAMN IT FIGHT NOW! EXPOSE THIS KIKE!

>hate

thats what it was. an act of hate

>there is no room for this kind of violence in america

it is a condemnation regarding the charlottesville march.

if you continue masquerading incorrect statements as opinionated truths, im not going to argue with you anymore. there is no point. so if you feel the need to prove a point to me, you had better start acting like it.

(((Weekly Standard))) are nevertrump neocons.

maybe because the people at CNN are an actual real threat whereas a a couple hundred nazi larping fags really aren't anything more than a meme.

no

better

than

obama

and u know it than well jr

#NOTALLWHITEPEOPLE

>One wrong does not make a right
Remember the killing of cops by blm black supremacist and blm leering at cops the next day?
Remember the Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up the republican congressional baseball game?
Remember antifa at Berkley and Portland with their riots and smashing windows, setting things on fire and attacking the homeless?

Calling people commies is so 60s... No we need to call them what they are. Satan's secular minions.

>One wrong does not make another wrong right
still true

what exactly do you mean

>its him again

>muslim kills 90 people
>we must stand together against violence on all side

>FUCK U OBAMA STOP UR RELATIVISM ITS THEM KILLIN PEOPLE CONDEMN THEN

Same shit as daddy

> Trump
> Professionalism.

lol

Wait there's 3 ded not just one?

there is a difference, since obama is vague, saying "acts of violence on all sides" when islam was the issue at hand.

Trump: "This kind of violence has no room in America"

he is specifically addressing the march, instead of pointing fingers at every race or group

Because Stalin did nothing wrong. Kulaks deserved it.

MFW I have to hear this goddamn shit until the next happening.

U GODDAMN RIGHT U WILL

>He's harder on CNN than Nazis
Exactly why we memed him into office you dumb fuck. You do realize Sup Forums is bigger than /r/the_donald, right?

>AVE U EVA RED DA CONSTITUJIAN?

This. Pathetic

Why are you peach now?

The president was never intended to serve at the pleasure of congress.
He actually has to have committed a capital crime to be impeached, you can't just impeach becuase you don't like what he does. (We aren't a euro parliamentary system, the president is a separate and equal member of the government, deal with it)

Why are mods pruning every thread about Virginia but this?

See
>Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.
Also a lot of the threads are stupid doxing threads, which will get the site shut down, not to mention they keep getting the wrong people.

You cuckservatives haven't seen shit, they have the potential to go full taliban. I don't understand why you retards keep using them as your punching bag

Weekly Standard. Isn't it the necohen magazine started by (((Irving Kristol))) ((((William)))'s father)?

because he's white

any white who denounces their own race isn't right in the head. you don't see blacks doing this shit, do you??

OY VEY

What a waste.

It wasn't spam or replicated

This user just ran over 6 million jews

Britcuck detected - Mohammad tier

Glorious Brit detected - Tommy tier

Checked

Checked

Trump's already condemned the alt-right, there's no statement that Trump could make that wouldn't be relentlessly nitpicked and shat on by shitlibs and NeverTrump cuckservatives

>"Here's why Trump's condemnation of the violence at the Charlottesville white supremacist rally was actually a racist dog-whistle to his white supremacist supporters" - Vox

He called out the people who caused the violence in Charlottesville.
He literally cannot do 'enough' to appease the media.

The man can be very professional, he just doesn't like to do it sometimes.
There's a switch inside of him that varies from "The most professional, clear speaker you'll ever hear" and "Total tosspot".

Heil Trump Heil Our People

The media will forget about it in a week.
One week.

Remember when that BLM guy gunned down eight fucking cops? You heard about it for a week.

This will be no different.

Because his chief claim to political fame was birtherism nonsense.

You don't shit on the person who took you to dinner (unless that's their thing).