Where is the airbag!

Other urls found in this thread:

consumeraffairs.com/news04/2010/05/airbags_deployment.html
nhtsa.gov/equipment/air-bags
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In the oval office.

Where are the people?

in his lap

Airbags do not deploy when there is broken windshield glass inside the passenger compartment, this increases the risk of expelling dangerous glass bits at 200mph+ into your face.

That's an astute observation.

Stunt car with disabled airbag, because staged hoax. The News has always been full of faked incidents. Don't believe their lies.

fpbp

fpbp

Airbags arent soft pillows, they are a explosively deployed punch in the face, they dont deploy unless high speed crash.

Airbag deployment causes injuries which is only worth risking in a high speed crash where you would almost certainly die otherwise.

Would that helicopter have just crashed today all on its own if that car didn't run over those people? You know you can't and never will be able to shake that strange suspicion that it would not have.

also where the fuck is the sunroof?

Airbags don't always deploy based on the accident.

/closethread

what's the total body count today?

says optional, that that he got it.....

Checks out. Windsheild retention plays a part in airbag deploying.

Are those bloodstains in front of the hood?

total bullshit

i didn't even crack the bumper on my car when i was doing 30-40 and clipped the corner of my car on a pile of rock hard ice.

airbags deploy via flex sensors; when the bumper flexes beyond a certain point, it kills the sensor and deploys the airbag. the bumper doesn't even have to break for this to happen.

this guy went 30-40mph straight into a parked car; the same thing happened to my best friend in high school, who rear-ended an SUV at ~25mph with similar damage to his car and HIS airbags deployed.

airbags should have deployed. they didn't. no such thing as a (((coincidence)))

read the article

see
i know airbags work fuckface

I've been in an accident where my bumper ended 30 yards from my car. Airbags didn't deploy. Sorry buddy, but it depends on the impact. After 99 a computer judges when to deploy because too many people were getting hurt by airbags when they didn't need to deploy.

How? I'm not aware of any reliable type of sensor to detect a broken windshield.

More likely the airbag didn't deploy because the impact wasn't great enough.

i think i've heard 3-6

Airbags deploy when hitting a parked car at as little as 16 MPH.

dunno how else to tell you that you're wrong

nhtsa.gov/equipment/air-bags
>What is meant by a "moderate to severe" crash?
>Frontal air bags are generally designed to deploy in "moderate to severe" frontal or near-frontal crashes, which are defined as crashes that are equivalent to hitting a solid, fixed barrier at 8 to 14 mph or higher. (This would be equivalent to striking a parked car of similar size at about 16 to 28 mph or higher.)

bingo
>notice how nobody has replied to you

there are broken glass sensors but they have no bearing on what the SRS computer does, they just set off the alarm
>also i'm getting a lot of VEHICLE captchas tonight

DAMN! ABSOLUTELY NO RECOVERY! WHITE PEOPLE DESTROYED!!!

it knows