THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER // CHARLOTTESVILLE PART 2

Now that the media is having a field day and the bodies have been removed from the streets, the second half of this fight begins: in the courts and in the public consciousness.

Winning against the Charlottesville government and proving we were deprived of our civil rights will CORRECT THE LIES THE MEDIA HAS SPREAD.

SUPPORT THE LEGAL FUND:
rootbocks.com/projects/nathan-damigo-civil-rights-defense-fund/

The second thing to do is counter-signal the idea that UTR was in the wrong or brought violence.

Repeat after me: "UNITE THE RIGHT WAS A GOOD BOY THAT DINDU NUFFIN and THE MEDIA BE LYIN"

This needs to be spread in real life and especially on social media. If you see a new post on Charlottesville, COUNTER SIGNAL.

H A I L // V I C T O R Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=slz0AoKBHhY
youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
youtube.com/watch?v=zR7sd8w-rrk
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just fucking stop

Oy, I'm feeling sleepy. We should probably just talk about something else, right gouys?

>just give up, goy

This
Except the opposite

I'd help if I could.

Share this link with whoever you can.

Sure is hilarious to see a false flag that people are actually cheering for. "Muh nahtzees" doesn't work anymore

go fucking kill yourself you piece of shit

freedom of speech officially not allowed for whites.

event was declared unlawful before it even began, national guard sent in a state of emergency to shut it down.

we are being stepped on.

this. all day long shills on this site are just pissing me off and making everything worse. Don't they get that? Everyone who sees this amount of shilling will his enrage and ingrain ideas into us. Watch its just going to get worse and these fuckheads are to blame.

I spent three hours following this and never saw one intelligent argument on either side

uh what?

Getting all sorts of issues between Root bucks and PayPal
Nothing ever fucking works these days

I had some too but it went through eventually.

PAVE THE ROADS IN COMMIE BLOOD
GREASE THE ENGINE IN COMMIE INTESTINES

Did you mean..."just hit the brakes"?

youtube.com/watch?v=slz0AoKBHhY
youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
youtube.com/watch?v=zR7sd8w-rrk
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4

Support your local Right Wing Death Squad

The people who held the event were granted a permit by a federal judge which allowed them to hold the event, which was not honored by the Virginia Police/National Guard.

>SUPPORT THE LEGAL FUND:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nobody with a brain is putting money into your stupid legal fund. I hope your celebrity-nazi heroes get raped in jail by actual nazis.

>Everyone who sees this amount of shilling will his enrage and ingrain ideas into us.
>will his enrage
What did he mean by this?

Looks like you need to keep going.