Charlottesville Dodge

Are we all going to just let the people say that it was "intentional manslaughter" when those "protesters" were breaking U.S. roadway laws by impeding traffic? That man had his right to go through the herd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VlUejOQCAIs
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
ncsl.org/research/transportation/pedestrian-crossing-50-state-summary.aspx
twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=PJhmPJX8Aps
cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/index.html
dailystormer.com/charlottesville-car-rams-into-counter-protesters-in-self-defense/
law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title46.2/chapter8/section46.2-818/
youtube.com/watch?v=zeB2ZaUSa48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No he doesn't, pedestrians always have right of way
Saged because you're a moron

It didn't look as if they were using the crosswalk.

>Block road (which is illegal)
>Swarm vehicle (threatening disposition)
>Begin to throw objects at and hit vehicle with weapons

Maybe if the radical Left wasn't so fucking brain dead and respected simple fucking assembly and traffic laws this wouldn't have happened you fucking cuck.

Look at the fucking photo you dumbass. The only damage to the car is from crashing into the back of the vehicles ahead of him.

Why are you trying to convince a bunch of neckbeards and Nazi LARPers about how edgy you are?

I just can't. I just can't do this anymore. Things were fine when it was just memes and stopping SJWs. But this? This is killing. This is murder. I won't go along with any of this anymore.

Fuck this piece of shit. Fuck this website. Fuck the alt-right. I'm fucking done with this shit. Don't bother replying.

Oh shit, my facade has been flushed out. I must run before I get pummeled.

It was self defense desu
Calm down

>it was "intentional manslaughter"
Yeah, pretty fucking obviously it was "intentional manslaughter." You can't just drive your car through a crowd of people. To do so is to use it as a weapon of mass destruction. James Fields will deservedly be facing the death penalty. Sup Forumstards should just stop supporting him, since to do so looks about as good as supporting other spergy tards like Elliot Rodger or Dylann Roof.

>Intentional manslaughter
People are actually saying this? If so, Their opinions can be safely discarded as they do not understand what they are talking about.

>a bunch of ebil nazis start throwing bricks into your windows and hitting your car with bats and shit
>lol o well pedestrians have the right of way guess i'll just sit here and be killed

Shut the fuck up.

I'm not even alt-right bro. I am more center than anything. I was just pointing out common-sense. youtube.com/watch?v=VlUejOQCAIs

This is 2nd degree murder kido

Loving these posts.

>Things were fine when it was just memes
IT WAS NEVER JUST MEMES

this is a really shitty conspiracy theory

Good shit.

Also, does anyone else think it's massively retarded that Dodge make a model called a charger. Then an autistic boy buys one and literally using it to charge people. There's the same problem with the Dodge Ram too.

Should Americans be forced to stop giving their cars stupid names that are suggestive of violence?

Copy pasta! Yum!

Same technique put Eric Clanton on trial.

Was there. No bricks were thrown. Dude had a point to prove. Only got one because he didn't realize cars were stopped ahead. Also the mall is an open air area where there are no designated streets or sidewalks because all trafific must yield. Vanguard guy attacks and then runs straight into police.

Fuck antifa faggotry, but y'all are the wrong side with this one. climb off this sinking ship while you can. The investigation is only getting started.

has a good point. It is a better tactic than the CIA has

As the Russia narrative fails, as DWS own brother judges her trial. This is American Spring. Even the president's son in law takes money from Soros.

You are not a pedestrian if you are armed with baseball bats in a group of 100 people purposefully blocking an intersection. Not saged because you're a moron.

All traffic must yield at valid traffic markers. Jaywalking is always a valid offense.

Iffy situation.

>Look at the fucking photo you dumbass. The only damage to the car is from crashing into the back of the vehicles ahead of him.
Wrong.

No, seriously, you're completely wrong. The damage to the windshield on the right is from someone hitting it 3 times with a club. There's additional damage to the rear window.
Watch this video. It shows it.

you're right, violating traffic laws lets you murder with impunity. anytime i see a jaywalker i run that fucker and i've never been arrested or anything.

It's a Challenger, dumbass, not a Charger.

Nah. Recent court rulings have said you can run over protesters if they're blocking traffic.

If he cites recent legal precedent on the issue he could have an interesting case with this defense.

>looks about as good as supporting other spergy tards like Elliot Rodger or Dylann Roof.

Do you have any fucking clue where you are right now?

Most of the people were unarmed. Not to mention by this logic folks should have been running nazis over all morning. Walking in my intersection without the crosswalk light = justified slaughter? Not helping yourself here.

He did not have the right to go through. Pedestrians always have the right of way. but they shouldnt have been in the streets in the first place.

>a violent mob of lunatics blocking traffic are pedestrians

Nice bait senpai

>Most of the people were unarmed.
Irrelevant. Look at how quickly armed people attack his car with baseball bats. Also look at the videos for how many """unarmed""" people threw shit at his car both before and after he hit people.

You're all committing a fallacy of equating singular pedestrians walking across the road with this giant protest of 150+ people purposefully and illegally blocking an intersection.

Except he rear ended two other cars. Meaning a pedestrian situation wasn't a determining factor. He was obligated to yield I enevery sense.

Wait I though the guy "drove off" or "through" the people but shows him being stuck, obviously to where someone could drag him out of the car.

AMA

mfw lawfag here and every state has different laws and terminology, yet this Sup Forumstard is trying to be a know it all

Sooo.. why isn't there a black double hood stripe on OP's picture? Here's the (((same car))) a few minutes later

>

Play in traffic, get run over

Communists are retarded

Wtf? So there were at least two cars who somehow ended up driving into the mob?

>people are blocking traffic
>"ahhh finally, and excuse to kill other humans"

You stormlords are fucking pathetic.

so as long as you're able to kill far more people than 1 its ok to just plow through a crowd.

car of peace's only mistake was not seeing the other cars ahead preventing a much higher casualty count.

if only more people were killed, he would have gotten away scot free ;-;

Yeah that would throw it out. I just saw the came footage, I thought he blowed through them and drove off and now I'm realizing how much of a stupid lie that was.

See how little info we actually have? But everyone asks like an expert.

They were attacking him before he accelerated.

Wasn't he just a random guy who panicked ?

>150xxxx filename

>Some faggot is LARPing on Sup Forums
I'm shocked!

I just can't. I just can't do this anymore. Things were fine when it was just memes and stopping SJWs. But this? This is killing. This is murder. I won't go along with any of this anymore.

Fuck this piece of shit. Fuck this website. Fuck the alt-right. I'm fucking done with this shit. Don't bother replying.

Those two other cars were stopped by the protest in the middle of the road. You can see stopped cars on all four sides of the intersection. Additionally, he probably didn't see the cars in front of him. There were people between the two stopped cars and the Challenger.

There were people in front of the two cars. Some of the people scattered as he approached, so he hit them and then the cars. The car cascade injured others. As soon as the car stops it's surrounded and the windows broken with clubs and bats. So he reverses and gets the fuck out before he's killed.

It doesn't matter. You always stop, or try to stop, for a pedestrian no matter the situation. You don't get to be Judge, Jury and Executioner cause some kids were standing in the street.

lawfag here, dropping knowledge
>ncsl.org/research/transportation/pedestrian-crossing-50-state-summary.aspx
>Virginia- Vehicles must yield to right-of-way to pedestrians crossing the highway at any clearly marked crosswalk, regular pedestrian crosswalk, or any intersection with a speed limit less than thirty five miles per hour.

Someone never played GTA III

You can't murder commies.

Nope.

He knew what he was doing.

twitter.com/brennanmgilmore/status/896434516260212737/video/1

see
1.check link
2. learn something
3. ???
4. be less of a faggot

>pedestrian
>some kids

>150+ Antifa protesters
Pick one
youtube.com/watch?v=PJhmPJX8Aps

>It didn't look as if they were using the crosswalk.

Even if people are in the road you don't have the right to fucking run them over.

Another article from and alt-right website stated this was done in self defense. The vehicle drove 2 mostly empty blocks into a crowd of people. You have been brainwashed.

Not seeing cars or individuals isn't a legal defense.

Pedestrians don't usually riot violently and start smashing up your vehicle. I would have ran those retards over as well, without smashing into the car in front of me of course.
Yes

You do if they start attacking.

>driving in reverse that well

The people he hit weren't even in the intersection or crosswalk. They were far in front of it.

>The vehicle drove 2 mostly empty blocks into a crowd of people.
That's the thing, we don't know how the car got there. We can hear and see shit thrown at his car before he accelerates into the intersection, but we don't know if he had any capability to leave.

Reminder several states have laws that protect drivers that hit protestors.

cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/index.html

ND, NC, and a few other states have gotten into this. It's a very good chance he'll get away with it.

He slowed down before he plowed through them. They started attacking and he accelerated. Videos are above.

People attacking you with thrown bricks sure is.

Virginia is one of many states that have started making this clear since last year due to the increase in protests on streets due to anti-trump resistors.

If they are smashing up your vehicle, you have every right. I would have done the same thing, without smashing the car in front of me of course.

Let's archive that
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/01/25/us/nd-protest-driver-bill-trnd/index.html

>You do if they start attacking.
He drove down quite a lot of empty street and could have take a turn to avoid the crowd completely.

He hit the crowd intentionally.

its self defense if you believe your life is in danger

in none of the videos did it seem like fields was in any danger from antifa

Yea, I didn't understand that part. Were they attacking his care cause he can legally plead a form of insanity or something involving fear for his life as a reason for stepping on the pedal. This case now rests on the matter of intent, not the action itself

There were women, children, old folks, and otherwise peaceful protestors in that group. All the actual antifa were down the street fucking with the nsm attendees. That's why the police were able to apprehend him so quickly. He drove by the parking security area which was a hotbed.

Keep twisting narratives. It'll only blow up In your face.

>confirmed for being a shit driver

>and alt-right website
You can just say the Stormer.

dailystormer.com/charlottesville-car-rams-into-counter-protesters-in-self-defense/

I was using the term loosely, my dude. Doesn't change the meaning of what I said, does it?

>If they are smashing up your vehicle, you have every right. I would have done the same thing, without smashing the car in front of me of course.

Who was smashing his vehicle up on the road he drove down to hit the crowd?

Why didnt he take a left or right turn to avoid them?

No he didn't. Watch the videos. He intentionally drove through then after they started to attack. Why would he slow down and swerve if it was his plan?

They started attacking his car after he slowed down.

Just like the protesters started smashing up his vehicle intentionally?
I don't know about you guys, but I get really pissed off when there is even a cyclist on the road in my way legally. If it were a mob of violent people intent on smashing my car, or pulling me out of it, I would do my best to run them over.

>the impeccable pig
Yeah defininetly false flag

>and could have take a turn to avoid the crowd completely.
Are you sure about that? Where's your evidence? That's the big question here. How do you know there wasn't a reason why he couldn't turn?
>He hit the crowd intentionally.
That's your assumption. He was braking as he approached - why would he do that if he wanted to hit the crowd? And explain how you just happen to know he could have turned and left - that they weren't dead ends, that they didn't also have Antifa blocking them off, all of that. Convince me.

>No he didn't. Watch the videos. He intentionally drove through then after they started to attack. Why would he slow down and swerve if it was his plan?

He drove right down a street where nothing much was happening into the crowd.

there were left or right turns into side streets he could have taken to avoid the crowd.

>the only sane person

law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title46.2/chapter8/section46.2-818/

§ 46.2-818. Stopping vehicle of another; blocking access to premises; damaging or threatening commercial vehicle or operator thereof

Sorry, you don't have the right of way to block shit, it's actually against the law.

Yeah pretty much every angle you can see his car being attacked in some way. You can see right before he hits the gas somebody hits the tail of his car with something. I guarantee this guy made up his mind and said "if they touch my Charger, they're dead"
youtube.com/watch?v=zeB2ZaUSa48

>Just like the protesters started smashing up his vehicle intentionally?

after he hit them with his car.

Road blocking protesters have been smashing up peoples cars for quite some time now. There are dozens of videos that show cars trying to run over these stupid fucks. It's like they never learn.

>Are you sure about that? Where's your evidence? That's the big question here. How do you know there wasn't a reason why he couldn't turn?

was his steering wheel broken? clearly not.

I don't think he intended to kill anybody. They attacked his car after he slowed down and swerved slightly. That's when he panicked and accelerated. He was afraid for his life. He'll get manslaughter or homicide or whatever at worst. This will be another Zimmerman.

yeah calling it. 100% antifa induced panic. he floored it

totally justified

i never said they had the right to be there. the neo nazi fags shouldnt be in the fucking road either. but thats not who got hit.

>law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title46.2/chapter8/section46.2-818/
>§ 46.2-818. Stopping vehicle of another; blocking access to premises; damaging or threatening commercial vehicle or operator thereof
>Sorry, you don't have the right of way to block shit, it's actually against the law.

this does not mean anyone has the right to run people over even if they are breaking some minor law.

where do you live user? i'd like to test out your theory