The state of Sup Forums

Why does Sup Forums keep falling to the same slide bullshit over and over, and why have the white nationalists, and Nazis stopped redpilling?

Litterally this is all pol is in a paragraph or two:

Blm flag: Woah blacks have large penises Ergo we can ruin any country we want or something.

White Supremacist flag: shut up nigger

Also pol:

Nazi flag: Gas kikes, xDDDD

Nazi flag: woah why doesn't anyone like me or debate me properly

What happened to all the Steven Anderson, TGSNT, David Cole, Fred Leuchter, and JQ posts which originally redpilled me? we have to fix Sup Forums and bad

If we want any chance of winning this meme war and getting rid of the sliding ancoms, were going to have to post more stats, links, and debunking videos to prove Hitler was right

Either we do that or were fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

rootbocks.com/projects/nathan-damigo-civil-rights-defense-fund/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The shills are really taking over the board. Mods need to start looking into some of these spammers

People are no longer buying into that bullshit. They are reading political theory independently and image macros are so easy to disprove with few seconds spent in google.

I know.
People are just shaken because someone died.

The oldfags stopped caring and expected everyone to "come in" redpilled. Obviously, that wasn't the case. Now we have more shill propaganda than redpilling because oldfags stopped giving a shit and newfags bump all the bait threads.

I am upset that you say things that you know aren't true for political reasons

It's summer ~ when I'm not working, I'm out fishing. I do talk to people outside about the JQ though.

Your statement is so easy to disprove because you commmitted the guilt by association fallacy.

This

I can't be fucked arguing anymore and t b h I want multiculturalism to happen now

I want all the stupid white cunts who pushed for this to get exactly what they asked for

you know why

Communism has two goals:
>Seem like a good idea
>Starve the native populace

I lurked for six months before posting on this board. Do the shills really go away when summer's over?

if you want to help, focus on the fact that a peaceful event focusing on white pride and freedom of speech was DECLARED UNLAWFUL before it began, and that the national guard was sent in during a state of emergency to shut it down.

the demonstration was even protected by a federal judge, and the state still declared the event unlawful and forced everyone attending to go home through a crowd of violent counter-protesters under threat of arrest.

freedom of speech for whites is being stepped on. this is the most important thing to pay attention to from today's events.

>people are no longer buying into that bullshit

Complete non argument, I guarantee you couldn't tell me anything about any of the people or things I just said I just said.

>muh political theory

>(((Google)))

it's good to see you already forgot that google has blocked searches before

(look up blocked Hillary searches on youtube before you go "muh conspiracy")

plus I like how you talk about political theory yet are a communist. you do realize few people with degrees in political theory actually agree with it right?

get out of your shill safe space and actually look into the other side of the holocaust spectrum before you go on about how Nazis killed 6 million jews, yet forget that communists have killed hundreds of millions, and that there's no counter argument against their ACTUAL holocausts

Btw to all leftists please look up adolf hitlr the greatest story never told. and all the holocaust deniers, i'm not saying it will change all of your minds, but it will at least make you understand the Nazi right.

>image macros are so easy to disprove with few seconds spent in google.
kek, disprove this faggot

THis board was crashed with no survivors 4 years ago when it split you dumb faggots.

This, the creation of /his/ tanked the quality of this place oh so fucking much

I used to come here during highschool for the keks. Now it looks like fucking leftist are taking over. What the fuck happened?

Largely yes, but a few remain. Most of the redditfags are summers, and ofc a solid portion of the commies are as well, but many are just disenfranchised retail cucks and don't have anything better to do.

if you have old redpills drop them, maybe we can update them

While I think that is good, we need to come up with a better solution to get summerfags to stop bumping garbage.

Something flashy a normie visiting will empathize with, attach to .. not pepe

Here's something real for you OP,
support the Nathan Domigo legal fund:

rootbocks.com/projects/nathan-damigo-civil-rights-defense-fund/

honestly the biggest redpiller around is anon5. He's what got me hooked on /pol. look into some of his knowledge bombs and he basically predicts every major happening weeks/months before it goes down:

KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/