Window Tint Illegal and Impractical

Ohio has strict window tint laws plus tint this black really restricts night driving. I know this from experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

tintcenter.com/laws/OH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so they'll charge him that too? damn.

The visual light transmission (VLT) must be 50% or greater.
tintcenter.com/laws/OH/

He's in custody in Virginia currently. But I'll call up the sheriffs department in Ohio tomorrow. I'm sure they'll ask to extradite him to face these heinous charges.

the only reason to have tint that black on your driver or passenger side window is if you did not want to be seen, like if you were planning to run over people.

get the fuck off my thread

Evidently Virginia also has strict laws on running people down with your car. This guy is a MADMAN!!

IR camera...

What's the maximum penalty for excessive window tinting? Will this add a few extra years custody with Bubba before his execution?

It's tinted because it's a false flag. There is no clear footage of suspect driving the car or being arrested. Also the helicopter mysteriously crashed, destroying any potential footage.

I thought the guy was kinda okay, but the tint is over the top imho. Death penalty that pos

>dodge
>blacked out windows
nothing new here. Dodges are nig nog wagons.

i have tint that dark

live in Ohio

it's not that strict

It's cause he was a fucking fed

true

actually it is faggot
tintcenter.com/laws/OH/

Wow the guy is fucked.

Oh man! It's on a website for window tinting! FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED GUYS! We cracked the case because of the window tinting...

But ya know...why stop there? How high does this go? Maybe even to the top of Ohio Department of Motor Vehicles? Maybe the window tinting had a hand in this? Could be, guys?! COULD BE?!

It definitely wasn't some chubby alt-right kid. He would have pissed his pants, not rip down 3 blocks in reverse to get to his safe spot

i've had tint that is very obviously past the limit

never been pulled over in the six years i've had my tint this dark

police don't pull you over for tint anywhere unless they're looking for an excuse

kill yourself, you're just as stupid as niggers trying to push this stupid conspiracy.

>stop asking questions, goyim. If you don't we will called you a conspiracy theorist.

please stop with the all-caps thing you guys do when you shill

Live near Toledo in Hancock county and can confirm it's illegal as fuck to have that much tinting and the cops in t town will pull you over faster than shit because Toledo is ghetto as fuck and the cops aren't trying to get shot because they can't see your dumb ass.

He bought the car from someone in michigan he might of never got around to changing them and never got ticketed for it.

checked
Safe spot is by the black suv and the white Van

even looking through the windshield you can see objects out of his driver side window. Either he recently had it tinted or its not the same
car

Doing good work anons.

That's definitely not the same car. The one on the left has two black stripes running down the front grill peice, the one on the right doesn't.

That's definitely not the same car. The one on the left has two black stripes running down the front grill peice, the one on the right doesn't.

Jesus, man. The difference is so obvious if you look at for 5 seconds.