Kekistani Pride flags

I started making a transgender Kek flag for Blaire White and then I decided to include more marginalized orientations :)
Left-to-right: genderfluid, transgender, pansexual, asexual.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Son
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=4 Maccabees 1&version=CEB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot attack helicopter

I thank you, all le based trannypedes XD thank you

Kek flag was ripped off from a Type O Negative meme.

The flag of Vinnland.

It's just the og 4chins flag you mong

Is transpassing back up yet?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Son

Trannies are evil

No you nigger, from the cross pattern right down to the color scheme its a rip off of the flag of vinnland.

And Type O predates Sup Forums by a long fucking time.

Woah this sounds fucking amazing maybe anime isn't all bad

this old thing?

No you fucking tard it's an edit of no one knows that the fuck vinland is and no one gives half a fuck about type o negative.

Vinnland.

Either an oldfag or even LuggageLad McCuckson himself was a fan of Type O.

Not even knocking it, thats a sign for respect if true. And I have so little respect for Moot anyway, so yeah, if he liked Steele, I would give him a sympathy handy.

Enough with this memery it's triggering the fuck out of my autism it's an edit of a nazi flag

Want me to lube my cock up now for the suckening, or do you want it raw?

Meaning, suck my fucking dick. Made in 1990 by Pete Steele. Loosely based of a nazi flag and also a fake viking country.

No one listens to techno.

Does it end with the two realizing that they are wrong about everything and that they made a horrible mistake where they then lash out in violence against those who are supportive and encouraged their abhorrent behavior?

They literally just have the same colors just become some literally who nazi larper made a flag that looks similar doesn't mean it was stolen. The Sup Forums flag was green because the leaf was green. Your flag doesn't even have the side stripes by the cross.
I fucking hope not that'd be dumb as fuck.

Whatever. Blessed trips means KEK wills VINLAND to be the holy land.

And Peter Steele as its first hero/martyr/SAINT.

KEK WILLS IT.

Oh boy, you really got'em.
But you didnt include my gender!
I'm a non-binary, danksexual swampalligator.
Please include the other 70 genders aswell our you're being an intolerant, racist, sexist, islamlohomoxenopedofurrasscake- phob.

Hire someone that actually knows viral marketing peter.

This is literally a nazi emblem repurposed. I'm surprised the media hasn't seized upon it more as evident that the "alt right' is a kinder gentler name for neo-nazis.

all 70 genders would take a long time, how about we all work together to make more?? :)

typical left calling everyone they disagree with a nazi just for agreeing with some nazi talking points. baka.

Then how the fuck can it sound amazing? It's like an Anime about people trying to take as many drugs as possible and see how long it takes until they die of overdose. It's abhorrent

okay but isn't that the plot of Requiem for a Dream (minus the anime part)

>137218021
I haven't seen it I just read the wikipedia article and from that it just seemed like a cute trans coming of age story dealing with trans struggles. That's my kind of shit.

sage

fuck u

They don't deserve cuteness or coming-of-age, they deserve punishment and scorn. Both from others and from themselves toward their wicked lust.

The fact that Peter Steele is shilling this hard after being dead for 7 years shows he has some pretty high level viral marketing skill.

We already hate ourselves for that so it's really nice when the world doesn't shit on us. There needs to be more of that. Don't tread on me and I won't tread on you.
Ghosts are the worst shitposters. They don't have anything else to do.

You need to be shit on until you conform to what others see you as. Those two kids in the manga need to be punished for their sin. They need to suffer more, not less. Suffering is the only path to peace, eliminating suffering in any way, shape or form only leads to a dead soul

I'm a christian and I accept myself for who I am because God made me this way. I don't care about conforming to others, other people are retarded. Who are you to question Gods path for us?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=4 Maccabees 1&version=CEB

Do not give in to emotion, conquer it. What you "feel" in any context has no wait in what makes something right or wrong. Whether it is right or wrong is what makes it right or wrong. It is wrong to deny objective truth for emotion desires. It is wrong to injest poison that radically alters you beyond repair, or to mutilate your flesh.

Alright I hope you find happiness someday. It's not good to be suffering all the time, why do you think God would want that for you? I think your sick and it's not your fault, but like any other major sickness you can't just beat it alone, you need help. Please just think about actually looking for something like that even if it's a faith based one it's whatever you feel comfortable and secure with. Not one you feel like your forcing yourself to go to. God bless you and have a nice night.

Again look at Mary in Each one of those swords is a deep horrible suffering she felt in her life on earth, and each suffering sword continued with her into heaven where she still suffers the pain of them but now they are pains put in context of her Son's death and ressurection. Never once did she avoid suffering, or seek to ease it. Suffer for the good of God, exacerbate that dysphoria and offer up the deep suffering you feel for the salvation of the world.

>I think your sick and it's not your fault, but like any other major sickness you can't just beat it alone, you need help. Please just think about actually looking for something like that even if it's a faith based one it's whatever you feel comfortable and secure with. Not one you feel like your forcing yourself to go to.

And now I'm confused. I'm not Trans. I would rather die than to commit that sin. I'm saying it is better that you do nothing at all to your body to aleviate your emotional suffering and that you are better off conquering those emotions and silencing them.

We all suffer and have to live with that, but I don't think God wants us to set ourselves on fire. Jesus helped and healed people, he didn't go to lepers and tell them "this is what God wants for you". It's good to live with your suffering with dignity, but to completely ignore and sickness just seems meaningless to me. You know you don't have to be a complete degenerate if you're trans, you can still be good and follow Jesus's teachings. All of us are a part of God and we're supposed to love God, that means loving other people but it also means loving yourself. Intentionally making yourself suffer doesn't sound like loving yourself, it sounds like you hate yourself and want to hurt yourself.
I just think you maybe have some unresolved issues and repressed feelings toward yourself, and that maybe you should try to help that. I'm not saying to mindlessly chase pleasure but to just not mindlessly chase pain either. Constantly hating yourself like that isn't good and it isn't healthy. And I know it's not something you can just stop doing either. It's a bad habit just as much as cutting yourself is. And just like that it really is something that you can't fix alone. Just having a person to talk with and help you sort things out helps a ton. I think you should just look for a therapist, and see if you find one you like. Don't force yourself to go to one you don't like because you feel obligated to, you need to find someone that you feel comfortable with and can seriously help you with your problems.
I'll pray for you and I hope you get better.

please fuck off

t. tranny