Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency General

Last thread Oh look, while you're still talking about Charlottesville attack, it went up another $100.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-breaks-835-in-china-controls-93-percent-of-trading
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normies dont care about freedom or making capital.

You are wasting your time OP i already tried

inb4 children who don't know how to buy and sell crypto.

The moon memes were real

Ponzi scheme. Don't do it Sup Forums. My dad is a professional investor and he spelled it out for me, fiat is backed by trillion dollar armies, bitcoin is backed by...what, exactly? Just other stupid people waiting to get rich and dump their holdings on you.

The best investment strategy is still a passively managed ETF held in a tax-sheltered account.

for some reason the hardest thing for people to understand is that bitcoin are not integers.

>tfw you felt for the alt meme

Quit rubbing it in rich fags and go back to /biz/

who else /feels this way/

>tfw own 6 million doge, and .01 btc

tell that to the new computer i am currently typing this on from a small 50 dollar investment 2 years ago.

Literally ponzi scheme

>tfw even apparently intelligent people can't even understand you can buy part of a bitcoin and we are surprised they haven't invested into crypto yet

If it was it would have died years ago after the first correction

Nigga have you ever heard of the saying "buy low, sell high?" Anyone who could make significant capital from bitcoin has already done so. We are now in the phase where any day could burst the bubble. BTC is a ridiculously risky asset.

You are almost certainly better off either saving your cash for reinvestment into your daily life. Spend $3000 on a short course that helps you make $1/hr more, and within four years you'll have doubled your money.

You're ignoring the impact blockchain technology is having. You sound like those faggots in the mid nineties that predicted the internet would never take off because you don't understand the technology

it's gonna peak around 5k. it'll never reach 6k. i know you've already heard "bitcoin will never reach x" a million times, but this time its true. invest at your own peril.

>buy low, sell high

nice meme

any decent altcoin investor knows that you buy high, sell higher

is this some kike trick?

I felt uneasy when I bought in at $600, now not so much

You sound like those faggots in 2000 buying pets.com shares, or in 2007 buying subprime mortgages.

Blockchain tech is fundamentally sound, but it's massively overhyped right now. Every man and his dog wants to get rich, and every man and his dog is buying bitcoin.

Pic related, you right now.

Of course it is. Bitcoin is the anti-kike. It's money they can't manipulate and print out of thin air. It's money that isn't backed by Saudi Oil and Wars on behalf of Greater Israel.

Yall ready for 14k bit by next year

>all the jealous fags who wish they bought bitcoin itt.

overhyped??
normies are barely even speaking of it

I did buy bitcoin. I bought it right after the last crash when buying bitcoin actually made financial sense, and in small enough quantities that I could afford to lose the lot.

US dollar is backed by the law, which is backed up by law enforcement and military.

Bitcoin is not.

> everybody's buying btc
What date it today? Is it two years ago?

Bitcoin is legal you fucktard

it's backed by blockchain and not being inflated by jew niggers

IT JUST KEEPS GOING

fucktard there's no guarantee that the bitcoin will always be.

especially when it's going head to head with the paychecks of the most powerful military force in the world.

this

noticed all the shills that came out of the woodwork to flame crytpo? They are getting desperate , the goiym will finally have a chance to be free from their stranglehold on the world economy

Thats why you diversify your crypto faggot, your crazy if you think fiat will last forever

In b4 it crashes and everybody lose their shirt.

Bought btc certificate at the stock market for ~1200$ @ ~2600$btc price, feels gud

>tfw open up my old emails from 2011 and see my Mt. Gox account alert when I was buy/selling btc at tfw had around 100 bitcoin at one point that I just left in the account and forgot about it
>tfw I could've had 400,000 if I had been smart and just put it in a real wallet
Every day I feel like killing myself. I can't wait until it hits 10,000 and I'm constantly being reminded of it.

>fucktard there's no guarantee that the bitcoin will always be.
>implying that the USD is gonna last forever
You're either a really bad shill or have down syndrome

Probs gonna get on coinbase and start investing a little week to week. Should have fucking listened to Ghost back win bitcoin hit 2k.

>Can't manipulate and print out of thin air
Bitcoin are just 1s and 0s that are assigned value, you could pick ANY number and that could be a Bitcoin. They are pulled completely out of thin air.
How stupid could you be to ascribe actual value to an intangible piece of data. How retarded would you have to be to fall for such an obvious ponzi scheme holy shit.

>implying it won't

you don't think the US Government isn't capable of re-negotiating the basis of their US dollar export with their massive military they've spent a century investing in? The USA negotiated the petrodollar in 1974 and they'll do it again if they have to.

What fucking army is cryptocurrency going to summon to tell the USA to fuck off?

Just so you know, it can take weeks to get approved.

Damn, I now have over $50k in crypto. Not bad for a NEET.

>you could pick ANY number and that could be a Bitcoin. They are pulled completely out of thin air.
kek

Same here

>Spend $3000 on a short course that helps you make $1/hr more, and within four years you'll have doubled your money.

you know how I know you are a libtard?

>medpack
i thought you guys were good at hoarding shekels?

us,the weaponized autists

Mate, my fucking MUM is buying bitcoin, and so are all my housemates, half of my co-workers, and the bloke who works at the local bottle-o. We're not talking about hipsters on Sup Forums and /biz/, we're talking about mainstream normies buying into the currency in a massive way.

Unsophisticated investors bumrushing a security is a sure sign that that security is in for a massive failure.

Enlighten me, redditor. Why is believing in self-improvement a sign that I'm a libtard?

We are, but im a bad mountain new, and fucked this one up.

Fake """"""""""money""""""""'""
Real currency is bitbean

>implying that the USD is gonna last forever

Nothing lasts forever. Nevertheless the collapse of the USD is at least 5 years away - probably more.

If the USD collapses we will probably go back to some kind of commodity standard like silver or gold. Economic history tends to cycle between gold backed currencies and fiat currencies. One inexorably leads to the other

Quick rundown for + from Bitcoin is a meme currency. No one really trusts it to hold LONG TERM value but they do trust it to get around capital controls. Basically, if you think your local currency / stock market is going to crash you dump into Bitcoin so that you can move your assets to a more stable country at the speed of data. A good example is the Chinese who use it to smuggle their stolen loot out of China and into Australia, Canada, and the US. Thus the "price" of Bitcoin is like the VIX. It is a measure of how much people have confidence in the economic system.

Bitcoin going up THIS MUCH THIS FAST means, some place (or all places) are getting ready to crash and the INSIDERS are moving their stolen loot to better (more stable) places.

Watch the economies of the world. Some place is going to economically crash soon. If BTC hits 10,000 it will be massive. If BTC hits 50,000 it will be worldwide.

Bitcoin is a trash cryptocurrency

Just wait for a good solar event to see how much those currencies will be worth.

>some places are getting ready to crash
I beg to differ.
This is not about economies crashing, but more about criminal organizations over-inflating the BTC system and attracting normies with the prospect of easy gain.

No new crashes but same lingering stagnation in EU, just inflating crypto assets to powerbuy material assets when the time will be right.

>t. subversive JIDF agent

>Watch the economies of the world. Some place is going to economically crash soon.

Possibly True but the major signal for an economic recession just isn't showing up. Almost none of the major countries economically have an inverted yield curve. China's yield curve is slightly inverted but that's about it, and has only been inverted for a month or so.

It's gone up another $100 since this thread started
>trash
KYS

>A good example is the Chinese who use it to smuggle their stolen loot out of China and into Australia, Canada, and the US
If that is true, then Bitcoin prices in Chinese exchanges would be constantly higher than in the rest of the world, but that's not the case.

Zerohedge floated the idea of Bitcoin being an inverse USD/CNH proxy and linked increased Bitcoin prices with drop in Chinese FX reserves a while ago, but they quickly abandoned the talk point when it is shown that in fact both CNH and BTC has been appreciating while Chinese FX reserves has been going up.

>How stupid could you be to ascribe actual value to a piece of paper
you're dumb. And you clearly don't know what ponzi scheme is.

>It's gone up another $100 since this thread started

good time to sell then

Myriad coin is a safer coin. Better than fucking bitkike. Bitkike is an NSA control mechanism, it has no real protection from complete control based on monetary investment. Blockchain is really smart, but bitcoin is now the least advanced coin on the market so fucking with it is dumb imo. It will soon just be like gold, something you hold but has no real use. The other coins will likely become like money

Why sell before it reaches pic related?

bitcoin is antijew how much did goldberg pay you?

>You sound like those faggots,,, in 2007 buying subprime mortgages.
Funny, because as I recall the real estate collapse happened in summer 2006, not in 2008. Let me guess, you're one of those normie retards that get all their info from the news?

>[method that will reduce state control] is an [state] control mechanism
Hello shill, what's wrong? Got tired of your "e-celebs are kikes" tactic?

bamp

How do I by bitcoin I don't want to be a wagecuck know anymore

>cryptocurrency

Kys fag

Hello salty nocoiner

while your rubbing your dick to bitcoin, china is collapsing again, and the us stock market took a plunge a couple nights ago atleast the nasdaq and sp500 did. China dies again bitcoin will rise but your internet and other shit will be cut off or hyper inflate enjoy the future

Kek we don't we missed the margin. The best year to get into bitcoin was in 2010-2011 period esc. Simple we missed the mark or were to young. Find an another alternative or another crypto currency to invest in. And it worse starting out cause unlike in 2011 where you could mine bitcoin on your simple gaming desktop, you need the advanced miners now to do the process. Don't worry annon i want to shoot myself for not learning about this sooner. :*(

faraday cage

I don't think you know what a Ponzi scheme is, user. Or maybe what the word 'literal' means.

bitcoin is 93 percent chinese, the chinese have super computers that mine these coins millions upon billions per week or less. If chinas economy collapses they will use bitcoin as a thing to save them and bitcoin will shit itself dying.

thats incorrect. current mining MIGHT be majority chinese
but they are getting smaller block rewards
and forever playing catchup to the whales of the past (white ancaps, the only people crazy enough to use bitcoin when it was pennies)

You have no idea what your talking about.

Each week 12500 Bitcoins are created, there are major mines anywhere there is access to cheap power and internet penetration. Iceland for instance, and Washington State having large bitcoin mining operations, and it's not 90% in China.

What exactly is mining? How does one mine? Is it kind of like torrenting where you leave a file running and people seed from you?

Kinda but instead of using bandwidth to upload a file and seed it. You are using your gpus processing power so solve problems from a mining pool you'd join. Then you get a percent of said coin your mining so like etherium for example or bitcoin. But here's the forums if you have more questions im not a master at this. Other people are though and you can get pretty full autist mode into this shit: bitcointalk.org/index.php

Could be wrong but as far as I know 'mining' is the act of a computer decrypting a block of data, using both electricity and bandwidth. As more blocks are 'mined' it gets harder (need exponentially increasing cpu power) to decrypt further blocks.

how do you buy and sell crypto?

Yep bingo. This elaborates on it more thxs aussie bro. And when it gets harder thats when you need the special miners or processing machines to decrypt it. And i believe don't quote me on this but i think last time they were available and had stock they were going for over 1000 dollars, a piece.

Exchanges. Or you mine it yourself but gl unless you have warehouses full of pc's running 24/7.

interesting, thanks you guys

sounds out of my league

Np user. Good luck out there its a fucked up world no doubt. And were all just trying to make.

>ching chang chongs leaking from /biz/ again

>How stupid could you be to ascribe actual value to an intangible piece of data. How retarded would you have to be to fall for such an obvious ponzi scheme holy shit.

By that logic, all money is just print on a paper. Why do you ascribe value to a piece of paper?

Stop being a destructive cuck. I know a guy that started investing end of last year and he's got around 100k now.

>BUBBLE WILL BURST

people have been saying this since like 2012
there will be ups and downs but seriously stop fear mongering

cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-breaks-835-in-china-controls-93-percent-of-trading

lol no you underestaimate chinese jewery, the chinese can make bitcoin lose 80 percent of its value in one night if they wanted to.

Meme currency is not allowed in my home

>yfw Octuber

>people have been talking about bitcoin crash ever since last bitcoin crash

>DEC 21, 2016

please nuke the US for fucks sake i am so tired of living

Not the guy who called you out, but to answer, he called you a libtard because you cannot into economics. Yes, the principle of self improvement is sound, and indeed great, but looking to make a $1/hr gain with an outlook of 4 years is a clear lack of understanding of the millstones of taxation and inflation grinding at that dollar, outgrowing you.

Rule of thumb: if you are not growing your income at least 10% each year, you are moving backwards.

I just have one request to you all.
Stop fucking buying all the graphics cards, they went up by a £100 because of the etherium bullshit. I wanted to upgrade my computer but now i'll have to wait another year i guess.