Why can't we be friends?

I don't really get the hyper aggression of white supremacy. I'm white, I know I'm pretty fucking great compared to minorities, and I just want to live a quiet, enjoyable life. I know I can get any job I want if I work hard enough, I know people aren't scared of me when they look at me, I know I won't ever have trouble getting girls. I know if I live out my life in the US, it will be easy and predictable (barring potential nuclear war ending my ass early of course).

Realistically, minorities in general probably don't affect your daily life much, so why do you hate them? Maybe you work retail or food service and have to deal with rude, shitty, no-tip minority customers, we all all deal with them from time to time. Maybe you work in a low income area and god forbid, you have to deal with those types of people every day. But I deal with retarded white assholes all the time, being a teacher. Annoying people come in all forms.

At the end of the day we're still white dudes in America, living life on easy mode because yes, this is our country and we can do just about anything we want within reason and while respecting our fellow man's right to live, as per the constitution.

So what gets you guys so jazzed? Are minorities really fucking your life up THAT bad you gotta go buy tiki torches and get all sweaty about it? Tell me why you can't just stay cozy like I do. No matter how much the left wins, as long as you're a reasonable guy, your whiteness will prevail unchecked like mine does.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Djy2F
archive.is/S89o2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because its the minorities and the left starting shit in the first place. In case you missed all this shit with "fuck whitey" "white people shouldn't be allowed to vote for the next few generations" "white people need to shut up and listen to us" "white people this white people that" to the point where now their only argument is "lol ur white" all while claiming ONLY whites can be racist. See where this is going?

>and I just want to live a quiet, enjoyable life

Well the minorities are making that happen less. On a micro scale(daily life) you can't see it, but on a macro level(demographics, economics, power of the state, international coercion) things are changing. The problem is that the radical individualism of the dirty anglo makes his feel proud he is alienated from his fellow man.

The time frame in which you can live with your mindset is over, it's too late for that.

Before you go on about how you don't care about your fellow man, remind yourself that you are here and communicate every day with probably the same people. Just because we aren't face to face in the material realms, doesn't mean you aren't exeriencing communication with other humans beings you care about. You should carry this over to your actual material life.

Not really, because you can literally just not talk to minorties and you could continue living without much issue. It's the equivalent of getting mad over cyber bullying. They can say "fuck whitey" this and that, but you can turn your cheek and go home and be just fine. You're still white, and you still run the country.

Why you want to vote on or talk about a minority's problem anyways? What a waste of energy.

>remind yourself that you are here and communicate every day with probably the same people.
you're talking to a redditor.

>Realistically, minorities in general probably don't affect your daily life much
>don't mind 1/3 of your earning going to feed people who never saw work in their life goy
>ignore around 50% of crimes happening around you, dindu nuffin goy
fuck off dumb nigger

i just wanna live in the forest away from all the CIA niggers

My view on white nationalism is this: White people are a global minority population, and every white country on earth is being ceaselessly invaded by other races. At the same time, we are increasingly vilified and blamed for everything. White nationalism makes perfect sense, all we want is a corner of the world for ourselves to be left alone that says "this is where white people live, no exceptions" I don't particularly dislike minorities at all. I just believe whites deserve their own space on the planet.

I don't believe America can ever be a white ethnostate at this point, nor do I want it to be. What I do want is two or three states in the US to be converted to "white only states" where European culture can continue to grow and evolve free from outside influence.

>You're still white, and you still run the country.
didn't know Jews were white lol

First off, you've made the assumption that I frequent the board, which is wrong. Generally I'm a lurker and only come to Sup Forums when I'm truly bored, or want to sample the current opinions of the wackiest boards.

And secondly, I just don't believe you. I haven't met a single minority that gives two shits about the way I live. I'm a chill, nice guy, who doesn't talk shit to people about anything. I'm most likely gonna enjoy my life exactly as it is, until I die.

I'm just hoping you fucking nazi monkey don't fuck up my lifespan and start a war, that's all. Why is it so hard to chill the fuck out and enjoy your life? thats all im wondering. I'm white as can be and I do it just fine.

Are you living a decent life? Do you make enough money? Do you even go outside enough to be involved in a crime?

Stop getting mad about shit that doesn't affect you, life your life.

>You're still white, and you still run the country.
Elites run the country and they are self-interested. Whites as a group don't rule your country. Especially capitalist globalist elites

>This board is so dumb huh. I think I should post to this dumb board and tell them how dumb they are while I'm enjoying my great, white life on a saturday night.

You fucking whiteys need to go back evropa.

get that dildo out of your ass you massive faggot.

>minorities in general probably don't affect your daily life much
Have to see them everyday, so yeah it affects daily life quite a bit, you fucking nigger lover

>See where this is going?
My dude. People do see where this is going. That's why a silent majority has repudiated all of that. But acting like the people who say "fuck whitey n shiet" is the definition of shooting yourself in the foot. You're on the winning fee but you're acting like you've lost

>I don't really get the hyper aggression of white supremacy.
>start shit
>surprised when you get hit
Eat shit.

Thanks for the honest and reasonble response.

Despite being a bit of a white supremacist myself, I just think differently than you all. Also, maybe i'm just a little complacent beta. But I feel like a white ethnostate would be boring as shit. I like mexican food and fucking asian girls. That's just me. How am I gonna feel superior to other races if I can't have rough sex with their women, ya know?

Also, I'm curious about the European culture thing. Leftist memes aside( no seasoning, chicken casserole and guns) , what do you consider European culture in america? Which parts of it do you want to see flourish?

I don't hate minorities I don't hate Muslims or other religions and all of them can be whatever they want to be, but please do it outside of the west.

Nothing of this (at least for me) is about hate for other races, just about the love for my own race.

And if you are telling me that minorities are not a problem I point you to Cologne and the mass rapes that happened there.

Winning side, I meant

hyperbole and strawmans always make for good conversation

wew this was a really nice week

>shit that doesn't affect you
They affect us all you stupid fucking faggot.
They lower our quality of living and the more of them there are the shittier things get.
We refuse to wait until it's far too late to do anything about our situation. We've waited too long already. I don't give a single fuck about your cozy life. I'm more concerned with the future of the world. Take your materialistic bullshit and choke on it you massively myopic faggot.

The following is hyperbole but hopefully it gets the point across:

Doing nothing and being chill is great and by far the best course of action right up until the moment the racial lynch mob knocks on your door

>Why is it so hard to chill the fuck out and enjoy your life?

Sorry to say this, but you are a passive bitchboy. Struggle is actually interesting to most peoples inner heart and soul and they want it. I told you, you are probably conditioned by a centuries long line of anglo ideology of KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON, which makes it easier for the people in power to do what they want. It's not just about minorities(they don't actually live good lives themselfs), it's about the whole power structure of a failed system that needs renewal.

You haven't felt any authentic feeling ever in your life probably. Drop the profane user, learn to struggle and actually Care about something(not necessary the white nationalist ideology).

You need other stuff that materialist goods to satisfy a true human being.

There will be no white people in America in 100 years unless you retarded morons do something about it.

I guess i'm talking mostly US. I do see rape figures and crime figures, and it digusts me as well. But I also feel, if I lived in some white utopia, there would just be a new breed of garbage that resorts to crime and food stamps. There's always gonna be people at the bottom of the barrel, even if it's an all white barrel.

Then why do they vote for Hillary and more gubmint handouts and so on and so on? We can't keep funding these people that want such a different lifestyle to us. There is a reason their countries are shit and ours aren't you know... And it is largely because of their political views.

Nonwhites aren't going to leave you alone to let you live in peace forever. I used to be a civic nationalist like you are now. It's a brutal truth that gives me no enjoyment to pass on because I remember my crushing disappointment well, but I'm compelled to because I now value the truth over feeling comfortable. I won't lie to myself anymore and I won't let other keep repeating the lies I once believed. They will keep pushing until you're extinct, they care not for your potential or what you love.

>be white
>get robbed and shot by nigger minority

Many such cases! Everything is fine though. No worries. Carry on.

>mexican food
You or other whites couldn't make that at the same quality or better?
>asian girls
Drive up to Vancouver and have your fun there.

I don't hate minorities I don't hate Muslims or other religions and all of them can be whatever they want to be, but please do it outside of the west.

Nothing of this (at least for me) is about hate for other races, just about the love for my own race.

And if you are telling me that minorities are not a problem I point you to Cologne and the
mass sexual assaults that happened there.

I'm anti-materialist, my guy. Hence why I'm complacent. I could be reduced to living in a shitty apartment the rest of my life, I'm still gonna go to work and play video games and generally not be bothered by people.

We're all gonna die anyways, why are you so worried about the state of the world? Its your shitty ego and anger issues that are threatening the lives of innocent americans.

If we had a real fucking leader, NK would be nuked off the planet and we'd be super partners with russia by now. Why is it that the alt right wants to strike first, but trump doesnt?
I sure as fuck don't want to get nuked, I'll be too dead to know if white people actually won the war later on.

And if you are telling me that minorities are not a problem I point you to Cologne and the
mass sexual assaults that happened there.

>We're all gonna die anyways, why are you so worried about the state of the world?

You just said you didn;t want your lifespan going down, because of internet nazis.
Follow your arguments idiot.

Minorities will always be in the US however if the Raise act passes and Birthright citizenship is removed. With the amount of European immigration we get (Which will be the majority of it) we could become at least 80% white at the most in a few generations. It's possible to reverse demographic trends especially in the US. The spic birth rate is declining and the only reason they're growing is because of the 1965 immigration act. If it's replaced with the Raise act and we get mostly European immigration. The spic population will decline rapidly. Especially if ICE starts stepping up it's game and hires loads of Americans to deport immigrants. Once that happens, demographics will be in favor of us.

>I just want to live a quiet, enjoyable life.
The commie left won't let us and leave us the fuck alone. They keep forcing their commie social experiments on us and we don't want it.
No to 3rd world immigration
No to a "living and breathing" constitution.
etc. "Change" in the west is code for destruction.

>I could be reduced to living in a shitty apartment the rest of my life, I'm still gonna go to work and play video games and generally not be bothered by people.
Ah yes, until your neighbor mugs you or rapes your gf. It's not like the rate of violent crime correlates with demographics or average income level.
>We're all gonna die anyways, why are you so worried about the state of the world?
If everyone had that mentality you'd be dying of dysentery in a straw hut. Your le epic reddit-tier nihilism is a self-defeating ideology that ensures that anyone that wants to take advantage of you will be able to.

I guess if you're an unevolved monkey that thrives on war and has a fragile ego.

Go ride a rollercoaster, do some MMA to get your excitement and struggle. If we are gonna argue the "essence" of humanity, and chastize me as some sort of subhuman for enjoying my comfort, then let me offer you this:

We didnt evolve intelligence so we could get a rise out of eradicating our of kind, we evolved it to be the top species and enjoy the comforts of being the creational apex of the universe. You're just unable to entertain yourself, because you're simple minded. So you resort to shit as primal as conflict.

Shit like this makes me wonder how many alt-righties actually have girlfriends, since you seem to be such a conflict seeker.

Why assume that just because you are a chipper little normalfag, everyone else is the same?

I've never had a woman show any interest and my rejection rate is 100%. I gave up on them years ago, and I'm fine with it, knowing that it is my fault, but the undeniable reality is that thanks to tinderization, I could never find someone capable of being a mother if I tried again so late in the game with no experience. All women want to do is hook up with the top males until their eggs are gone. That you think this is a healthy status quo is just fucked up, it is fucked up that you are so narcissistic that a weekly lay is worth more than the virtue of fatherhood

All so called minorities report wanting white women more than any other, including their own. doesn't take a genius to figure out why this fucks over average white men

WHAT ANIME
H
A
T

A
N
I
M
E

What always confuses me is, why do we give a shit if the degenerate bottom 90% of the white race wipes itself out? The end result will be an even stronger and more united white race that is eventually viewed as being the worlds inherent rulers; those of us who can find a white wife now have every reason to assume our own genes will increase in value.

This assumes you're in the 1% though.

>I'm anti-materialist,
>play video games
You are a hypocrite.

>why are you so worried about the state of the world?
Because I don't want die a premature death by an islamist.

>If we had a real fucking leader, NK would be nuked off the planet
And you are accusing us of hate. You want millions to die for nothing?
A peaceful option is always best.

think it's FLCL

You should stop using words you don't understand. Stupid neatherdals like you should be back in caves.

I disagree. I just know what I'm willing to live with. I know what I get as a white person as america, and my lifestyle isn't threatened any time in the foreseeable future.

I offer the nihilism as a counter to guys saying they are doing this for the world. In the scope of nihilism, I know that nothing matter and I'd like to enjoy the fruits of life for as long as I can. It's not reddit, it's just realistic.

We are all here ot enjoy life while we can. Evem if we fight a war and win our white utopia, we still ideally just want to be surrounded by good people and live out a great life. Am I wrong?

You guys are just pessimistic essentialists with no tolerance for change. Being comfy and letting minority trash have a few wins really isnt gonna do shit, because theyre never gonna have enough money to change american values at a societal and institutional level.

Current LGBT BLM safe space culture is about as bad as its going to get, they really can't ask for more than "equality" without shit hitting the fan.

>We didnt evolve intelligence so we could get a rise out of eradicating our of kind
You realize these people don't view as "their own kind", right? They want to screw you over. You can't just opt out of fight. If someone wants to attack you, then they won't stop just because you declare yourself above it all.

I'm European.

Yes, minorities are fucking up Europe.

You're aware of Rotherham, right? That's 1500+ white girls serially and industrially raped.

And that comes from an entire minority rape-society, an entire minority cancer, and it's not just in Rotherham. They just convicted about 100 more for eactly the same behavior in northern England.

Here's an old article from Norway, translated: archive.is/Djy2F

Yes, YOU can live somewhat isolated from them. But not really, because they are everywhere, and making society just a little bit more shit, everywhere. Sometimes a whole lot more shit.

Not 1%... Roughly 30-35% of my friends have found nice wives under 25.

It's bad for the US as well, many White Americans rather bring back European immigration or have no immigration at all. Either one would benefit us more then it does currently.

>we evolved it to be the top species and enjoy the comforts of being the creational apex of the universe

Reaching this is because of millenia of struggle. Enjoy your emotionless human zoo though. Apparently intelligence is being a controlled animal, but with more calculation skills.

Your kind of thinking is my problem with communists(I know you are not know, you are too unerudite for that). Reaching communism is actually a great thing(class struggle and revolution), but communism itself is the most degenerate numb things that can be done to humanity and it seems capitalism is bringing that dumbed-down reality to fruit.

Neatherdals
>calling anyone stupid

It's not minorities. It's special interest groups using them to affect the political and cultural climate in a negative fashion.

We can be friends once enough people get together to end these special interest groups. Divisiveness is good for business and they are nothing if not good businessmen.

>he things it isn't a numbers game

And remember that when they investigate complex situations like this, we can expect it to be in a clear minority of cases that they find enough evidence for a conviction.

Sure, there have also been white people who have molested children in history.

But this is like an entire society where "I will rape a white 14-year old girl" is as casual to everyone as "I will eat a kebab".

You can't escape this, because children can't escape this.

In Sweden, the police is quitting faster than they can be trained and hired.

Europe is on a death spiral, with a lot of casualties already, thanks to minorities.

>hypocrite
thanks for assuming i'm a pure tibetan monk who literally enjoys no materials. Be fucking reasonable, I'm on Sup Forums, of course I enjoy a few things, but the point was that I don't care about material possesions beyond some cheap, simple things + necessities

>Because I don't want die a premature death by an islamist.

and I don't want to die a premature death to gook nukes because these fragile whiteys can't stop crying in the streets with tiki torches.

>You want millions to die for nothing?
When it comes down to it, I'd rather nuke north korea and save millions of americans, than get nuked first and have died for no good reason.

>you are accusing us of hate
How is wanting to bomb NK accusing you of hate? They are a open threat to America. They need to go before innocent Americans are killed for nothing. You fucking alt righties are so quick to deflect hate accusations, even where there are none. projecting too strong.

You're likely a (paid) shill but whatever
America was 90% white just 60 years ago. Everything is going to shit, don't you see it? You will become a minority in your lifetime. Races aren't the same, behavior and intelligence is largely biological. The invisible, sick, inhuman fucks at the very top fear nationalism the most. The minorities are here to divide and weaken the country so no one fights back, they are their tool without even realizing it.

In the context of capitalist economy, why isn't this a good thing?

We all know politics and economics are basically the same thing at this point. If anything these special interest groups are getting minorities into the work force and getting them to spend money on brands that support "equality".

>You guys are just pessimistic essentialists with no tolerance for change. Being comfy and letting minority trash have a few wins really isnt gonna do shit, because theyre never gonna have enough money to change american values at a societal and institutional level.
First of all
>you guys just can't accept chaaange man
Ah yes, let's just ignore any events taht aren't to our interest because hey, we don't want to be afraid of change do we? Tell me, are you arguing this we with BLM, Antifa, and the like? Or is it only us who must accept change while doing nothing to make changes of our own?
> Being comfy and letting minority trash have a few wins really isnt gonna do shit, because theyre never gonna have enough money to change american values at a societal and institutional level.
Do you forget that they have multinational corporations on their side? Did you forget the google memo fiasco? They definitely have the money to change our value and society. In fact, they already have. Go watch any mainstream movie or television show from a few decades ago. Constant attacks on whites or even the concept of white privilege would have been unthinkable before 2007. As would getting fired for pissing off some landwhale with 5,000 followers. But hey, so long as it hasn't happened to you yet, it's not a problem right?
>they really can't ask for more than "equality" without shit hitting the fan.
Right, because they don't claim special treatment helps them reach equality right? That's never been used to push things like affirmative action right?

Pro tip: no one gets paid to write anything on Sup Forums. It's a mechinism used to deflect conflicting opinions on echo chamber boards. Make sure you keep your tin-foil hat strapped on, or the jews are gonna get you goy.

They will never leave you alone, and when you`ll have children they will also be targeted, and the less white your country will be the more violent the shitskins will be!

Doesnt matter who you are as a person you are white, therefor you are priviledge over other people and thats all that matter to those kind of people. I would say that most people even white supremacists just want to be left alone but thats not the case, as an example if there is a school thats very white people will say that it needs diversity or a town or a workplace. They get into positions of power and push their ideology, in the case of the department of education they are pushing gender shit to kids and ask yourself if you had to categorize your education would you say that it was right wing?

So long as groups of people show differences in performance their always be opressors and opressed people, the fact that you get to live a normal peaceful life is a form of opression to the minorities that grew up in horrible circumstances.

tell a generation of white males to sit down and stfu.. expecting no reaction.

We also made a lot more black jokes before 2007.

Same shit my guy, if you're gonna make more existentialist arguments and cite something as weak as the movie industry, you MIGHT be overreacting.

Asking about antifa and blm is same as well. I can say they are for change just as much as you are, so who are the good guys if you're gonna strip the argument down to that? weak.

its about as simple as handicap settings in a fucking video game. Your little borther hasnt had the opportunity to play as much as you, so you let him do more damage so even the playing field. shitskins live pretty shitty lives, and are still gonna be judged by their skin until their death in this country, i don't really see how it hurts to throw them a bone here and there. I can still be successful either way.

Your LARP character seems ultra-egoistical.

No, I don't just want to be happy myself, I want other white people to be happy in the future, even after I am dead.

Retreating isn't an option.

See the new life leftists and minorities bring: archive.is/Djy2F

>I offer the nihilism as a counter to guys saying they are doing this for the world.
>I offer the nihilism

It takes an insectile leftist to literally go around say "I offer nihilism".

An appeal to fear and egoism, instead of protecting white society.

>Realistically, minorities in general probably don't affect your daily life much

Spotted the LARP

Niggers and Spics literally break my car windows at least once a month to rob the change in my ashtray. I just leave the window rolled down and remove the ignition fuse before going to bed because I have shit ass car anyways... Because of this, I will NEVER OWN a nice car, or be able to own nice things because of greedy lazy spics and niggers that are too stupid or too lazy to build a life for themselves. They are literally destroying the standard of living and quality of life of other hard working Americans.

people vote and youd be living like afrikáners live in south africa constantly afraid of genocide.

>as an example if there is a school thats very white people will say that it needs diversity or a town or a workplace. They get into positions of power and push their ideology, in the case of the department of education they are pushing gender shit to kids and ask yourself if you had to categorize your education would you say that it was right wing?

This indeed.

There is no place to be "left alone"

The only possibility is to pretend to yourself that you are being "left alone" whilst gradually moving further and further away from society. At the end, you can sit in a cabin on a mountaintop and say "I WON". That's what OP is offering here.

Or, you can fight back, and protect white society, its children and its future.

I generaly agree with your statemenet, but I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Yeah, there are always gonna be oppressed people. So I wonder why white people are crying about maybe possible not having as much power as usual. We are not in danger of becoming a minority or anything.

>deals with annoying white people
why don't you just put up with mugging, raping, murdering, breaking and entering criminal nig nogs and spics user? is it really that bad?

IF there is a thing called 'white privilege' this is it. 'White privilege' is the privilege to live around other whites and the privilege to experience what CIVILIZATION and the RULE OF LAW feels like.

Heard of shariablue? There were threads over the years proving it, can't find a screencap now. That's just one of many groups. Some are not paid. Entire catalog filled with anti pol spam after yesterday's happening? You are either one yourself or very new.

You're scandavian and shit at making arguments. I have to wonder what kind of person you are to even care about this stuff. scandavia is fucking dope.

>its about as simple as handicap settings in a fucking video game. Your little borther hasnt had the opportunity to play as much as you, so you let him do more damage so even the playing field.

>t. "why can't we be friends"

Minorities act in shitty ways. Much of their shitty lives is due to their shitty behavior.

I don't want minorities to be allowed to do extra damage to me because of the color of their skin. You are trying to push me into accepting that - hence you demonstrate what this is really about and what your motivation is.

>137222795

The reality is that there are intolerant political ideologies in the world like Islam, communism and national socialism, and people who host these ideologies are not going to extend to you the same tolerance.

These ideas, and the people who perpetuate them, must be dissuaded or eradicated, or the world will never have the peace you desire.

>So I wonder why white people are crying about maybe possible not having as much power as usual.

Because it's not just about having power as a group, it's about being able to walk on the street without angry chimp-like creatures hollering at you. Leftists love the notion of group power, because it's flexible enough to give them anything. What group power did underage white girls in Rotherham have, on account of them being white? "Oh wow, white people, very powerful".

Leftists love violence and chaos, so they don't mind this at all, they thrive in chaos. I don't.

>We are not in danger of becoming a minority or anything

Also wrong.

Do you deal with any of those things, or do you reach that far in every argument you make?

I'm white enough to be successful and avoid any of that reardless. hence why I'm not worried. Crime is always in the minority where law exists. The most realistic threat to the common citizen are nazis throwing the country into civil war and inciting actual fucking riots.

Just calm your shit and keep oppressing, you pussies are way to worried about the country being over run by crime monkeys. It's not gonna happen.

You're a spoiled elitist brat. I only hope that one day you have to live with the consequences you inflict on other people with your vain narcissistic hypocrite virtue-signaling.

Yeah, it sounds bad if you make it literally analogous to damage. Bad analogy on my part, then.

If you admit that minorities act in shitty ways due to shitty lives, then why do you not think the solution would be to throw them a handicap and hopefully improve their lives, thus turning them into not shit people? Reducing poverty reduces crime, always. I really don't understand how reducing minorities would reduce crime at all, there are still gonna be poor white people who live shitty lives and live off of welfare and heroin.

Itt: deluded cowards who believe in conspiracy theories and that will be wiped out soon.
Get real tards. Nothing is going to happen

>"Why can't we be friends?"
>You're scandavian and shit at making arguments.

Yes, why indeed can't we be friends?

Scandinavia has been fucking dope. Scandinavia is on its way to be far less dope: archive.is/S89o2

This is because of leftists, immigration and minorities. We could have a very comfy, dope society of white people. We are having that taken away from us.

--

Swedish police are in crisis. The number of problem areas increases while the number of police cops drops.

More and more Swedish police officers quit, twice as many as five years ago. The Swedish press writes about the "police crisis" and the resource situation is precarious, according to police officers themselves.

The challenges are in line for the Swedish police force. The number of cases of major crime and where the police must have an intensive effort, has risen from 15 to 23 in two years .

___

It could have been dope. It was great. I grew up here. The cancer is spreading, making it evil, shitty, brutal, chaotic. The cancer is minorities and Islam.

The same in the US. Maybe your starting point was a bit worse, but the direction and effect is the same.

>Crime is always in the minority where law exists
then why is the tendency to commit violent crime higher for middle class blacks compared to poor, non-hispanic whites?

The wealthiest majority black neighborhood in america, has 2.3x the violent crime rate as the poorest impoverished white majority neighborhood in america... Poverty doesn't cause crime, LOW IQ causes crime...

Black jokes may seem trivial, but if you let them control your speech, then they control you. Haven't you heard of all of those unsolved European crimes because the cops didn't want to seem racist? If you let them set the standards of discourse, then they will set them to their liking and benefit. And I guarantee this will be to your detriment. Why wouldn't they want to take out or disadvantage an evil white male competitor? I cited the movie industry as an easy, quick way to view how they've changed the culture. Take a look at school curriculum if you want something with more impact.
Who are the good guys? Well, I'd say the ones that don't want to "deconstruct" western civilization. Aside from that, why not side with the ones that not only benefit you, but want to preserve the people and culture that lead to the high standards of living that you enjoy?
Handicaps in a videogame? You realize there are a limited number of positions to fill, right? Why would you support more competition against you in an arena where you actually have something to lose? Are you willing to play russian roulette because "they live pretty shitty lives" might get a few glances because of their ethnicity? Have fun getting passed up for Rajesh's less qualified cousin.

>I'm white enough to be successful and avoid any of that reardless.

Key word: Avoid.

You have to take care to avoid it, walk around the bad parts of town.

What if the bad parts of town are growing, and you have to spend increasing effort to avoid them?

What about the people who can't avoid them? What about the kids who have to go to school there?

>Just calm your shit and keep oppressing

You don't sound white.

What if I told you.... I'm a leftist and I don't want anyone to fight

hence the thread

you can be friends with white nationalists and minorities and live a good life. Don't be a dick, don't start a war. avoid crime as usual. Everyone is up in arms about absolutely fucking nothing (social justice and skin color in general) when we should be a lot more focused on not getting nuked and losing good americans

it's less about lower IQ and more about impulse control; although, there is probably some correlation.
>Plenty of low IQ whites that will never be as violent as their black counter parts

>So what gets you guys so jazzed? Are minorities really fucking your life up THAT bad you gotta go buy tiki torches and get all sweaty about it? Tell me why you can't just stay cozy like I do. No matter how much the left wins, as long as you're a reasonable guy, your whiteness will prevail unchecked like mine does.

Like in South Africa.

>I'm a leftist and I don't want anyone to fight
Once again, the old "let's just agree to not fight."
I'm sure all of these "kill white people" types can be reasoned with right? All it'll take is a discussion over coffee and a cheesy pop song.
>that pic
Fuck are you the Tsuyu spammer?

Niggers that get giddy at the idea of harming you, or at the least are willing to paralyze you for life to take some shiny fucking object you have that they want, don't give a fuck about being your 'friend'. You live in a fucking fantasy world... You spoiled fucking brat.

>If you admit that minorities act in shitty ways due to shitty lives,

No, I said that minorities to a large extent have shitty lives because they act in shitty ways.

>then why do you not think the solution would be to throw them a handicap

Oh, "The Solution" would be to throw them a handicap? Welp, we had a problem, and now we have found The Solution! We can just throw the minorities a handicap!

Oh wait, they are ALREADY being thrown a handicap the size of a golden throne. And guess what, it hasn't solved the problem.

>thus turning them into not shit people

You can't turn them into not shit people. Some aren't shit, and won't be shit regardless. Others are shit, and you can't stop them being shit through gibs.

> I really don't understand how reducing minorities would reduce crime at all

Leftist LARPing. At least your buddies are now dead.

>What if I told you.... I'm a leftist and I don't want anyone to fight
then push ALL antifa activists to charged with terrorism any time they throw a punch, rock or bottle.

>I'm a leftist and I don't want anyone to fight

So you are not a leftist. Or are you a nu-leftist aka a neo-liberal cuck.

because black culture is trash, and white people have a much easier time at the welfare line.

middle class blacks are still a much smaller group than poor whites, so your argument makes no sense anyways. Crime still in the minority.

>What if I told you.... I'm a leftist and I don't want anyone to fight

You're dumb and naive.

Hence the thread.

Inb4 - white people messed up Africa and the Middle East with artificial borders, but a multi-ethnic society will end up well in USA.

must be hard living with downs op

wow, guess I'm spoiled.
being a poor white guy with multiracial friends sure is tough senpai
Life must be so much harder for you, I'm so sorry

If there is any kind of spoiled kid around, it is you.
You guys want to live like as if it is 1800s again where whites are calling the shots.
Being unable to accept the ever changing world and crying like retards while thinking you are protecting your country fighting the unknown, you just act like a terrorist group and shit up the world.

Because instincts kick in at some point in the cycle of democracy as things are starained, and many feel it's prey on or be preyed upon. Because this thing with whites goes way back. It's the fire rising. It captures people's souls and takes them up with it. It takes a passionless man and makes something of him, because it is the spirit of Wotan, flowing like the wind out of nowhere into the western man.

>you can be friends with white nationalists and minorities and live a good life.

How could the industrially raped girls in Rotherham have lived a good life?

What about the ones in every other British city with similar gangs?

"Avoid crime", what kind of bullshit advice is that? Almost everyone tries to avoid crime.

>Everyone is up in arms about absolutely fucking nothing (social justice and skin color in general)

Did you even read the link? Let me post it again: archive.is/S89o2

Here is another one from Norway: archive.is/Djy2F

There is no "avoiding" this. You're a stage magician trying to make people swallow bullshit to demobilize them and make them not act in their own interest.

____

"I wish I was a virgin. But it's too late now »
Norwegian girls get new ideals when they go to schools where they themselves are ethnic minorities.

"I NEVER USE SMALL summer shorts or mini skirts, and I do not show the navel as it is modern to do now. I'm trying to look decent in a Muslim way because I know what Muslim boys and girls think. "
The girl who tells is an ethnic Norwegian girl who goes to a school on Oslo's eastern edge. At school ethnic Norwegians are in a clear minority. And the ethnic Norwegian girls have begun rejecting the Norwegian ideals of equality and tolerance for the benefit of glory.
"I wish I was a virgin. But it's too late now. In my next life, I want to be a Muslim and behave like a Pakistani girl. Perhaps they will respect me more, "said another Norwegian girl.
BURKA AND BRITNEY have become the outskirts of Oslo schools. Norwegian students, especially girls, have adapted to thinking from the East. The girls relate to the immigrant groups' code of honor during the crime breaks and after school hours. They do so to avoid bad reputation.

BUT WHY DIDN'T THE GIRLS JUST AVOID CRIME?? THEY HAVE POWER AND THEY COULD JUST AVOID CRIME!

You fucking insect. I will cheer when you die.