THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE TRYING TO SLIDE

THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE TRYING TO SLIDE

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502602691880.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=m1asuhUuei4
resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol49no4/War_on_Terror_9.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS NOTHING
DELETE THIS

That's enough! SHUT IT DOWN!

But in all seriousness yesterday's fiasco reeked of Soros. No surprise here that a little digging would find that rat bastard's hands in it.

bump

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502602691880.webm

>James Fields had a dog
>Once in 2012 that dog pissed on a neighbors lawn during a walk
>That neighbor just so happened to be the long time business associate of George Soros, one William J Clinton
>(((coincidence)))???
HOLY FUCK THIS IS A LEGIT HAPPENING

Same way Sup Forums '''''''found'''''' the driver, which ended up not being the driver.
Not everything is a conspiracy, you sound like a muslim making excuses for eerything (psy-ops, false flag etc)
Lets wait for the actual story, maybe it wasn't a planned murder by the car guy, don't jump to this shit right away

lmao

Soros probably owns stocks in every publicly traded company.

This is pretty dumb. For christ sake is it really surprising Soros has stock in a large corporation? I mean I eat cereal that I am sure Soros has stocks in, so does that make me an affiliate?

>0.01%

THE KID TOOK THE FALL FOR THE ARMY GUY YOU RETARD

Classic mistake of underestimating the wily jew.

sure he did, Sup Forums din do nuffin

Which software is that?

then why did they shoot down the helicopter killing 2 police officers?

This thread is disinfo

White lives are in danger now because of what happened today. White children are going to be bullied in school solely for their race and no one will care. White people are going to be harassed on the street because black folks seem to always think that some of us = all of us.

Aren't you sleepy yet? This whole Soros thing is a nothing burger. Yawwwwwn. I don't know why these guys don't just take what you're saying. Sooo sleepy. Time to go to bed user....yawwwwwn.

the army guy is his father
dig into it more

The army? More like the dummy...

Good. They've been living a comfortable existance for too long. Time to wake up and get to work. And what better way than from a bitch slap.

Well bump then

>Bloom

Jewish surname

www.houseofnames.com/bloom-family-crest/Jewish

Don't forget it was (((his))) birthday too.

Looks like GIMP running on a Linux system with GNOME 3.

OP
OP's mother
Mother works at Mini Cooper
Mini Cooper was acquired by BMW
Which worked for Hitler

Your mother is literally Hitler

It will be far, far worse than a bitch slap. They'll lose teeth. They'll break limbs. These black animals will stop at nothing to make sure white lives are made a living hell. We are the oppressed ones now. They've successfully turned the tides. It's over for us. Stay safe.

t.david brock

>of which soros has stock
her being a jew is more suspect than this part. seriously grasping with the soros angle.

bump

Nice work, frogbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=m1asuhUuei4

>name means black earth worker
Interesting and quite apt descriptor

GIMP U ILLITERATE GENDER STUDIES GRADUATE.

Do you want to know how we found that name? A "Canadian" paid some records search website $3.00.

>Business man does business
Please we don't need idiots like you representing Sup Forums
Fun fact. In a way 90% of the worlds population is working for the Rothschild's

This, Sup Forums is fucking trash now

What is the footage on the right from? It needs to be archived
Omgosh this . I'm getting so tired, going to go to sleep now, mmmmm so sleepy.

BUMP

can someone post evidence of the rock throwing from the left targeting the car?

can someone post evidence of the rock throwing from the left targeting the car?

Not trying to slide or advocate for the left or anything, but Soros is a billionaire. Wouldn't he have stock in all kinds of different companies?

>OP
>OP is a faggot
>Faggotry is jew propaganda
>OP is part of the jew conspiracy

Get out shill

And to think this is the exact she technique Sup Forums.used to put a clown as president.

Dude look, a pigeon flew over a car that was red, same color red that X company makes which soros has investments on, it's so happens that car was owned by Hillary.

yeah thats a little tenuous...

faggot. 500 europeans conquered central america. what are you afraid of

I'm afraid of a POC looking at the color of my skin and incapacitating me and being justified for it simply because of this one riot. That's what I'm afraid of. I'm afraid of white murders being applauded by the rest of the world.

I worked as a criminal investigator
"coincidences" like this one are usually more than enough to send someone to jail.
If any relevant evidence is found, that is.
And I'd say that there's more than enough evidence on Soros being a fucking west hating nutjob

it's so tiresome

resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml

>Enduring Freedom
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol49no4/War_on_Terror_9.htm

the woman who died was white, most of the victims and "anti racist" protesters were white. but a handful of black people were there and some got hurt, so they call for white genocide.

.10% is a board position in some companies. Also, they're in transportation tech.

Bump

bump

>Bruh, Soros has some stock in the company that owns the company that terrorists' poor working fuck mom drudges for.

>ooohhh shit I broke the meta

shut up faggot.

I have come to get you're goat. Bump

what are shell corporations for?

what do drug smuglers (*cia) use to clean their money?

can an evil man do the same thing for his shady dealings?

stay tuned.

> Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon
SCOOOP

bump

bump