This is Trumps America

What have you people done. It's fucking 2017.

>This is Trumps America
You're goddamn right.

>it's current year
been watching a bit too much late night shows, op?

Holy shit, beautiful

lmao why did the idiots hit his car he is going to walk away with fuck all.

>all those retards running up with sticks

fuck i havent seen this. this guy is getting off for sure

We brought you out of your bubble.
This shit happens all around the globe every other week. You just don't hear about it.

w-wat have we done?

from this angle it actually looks like the mob was the aggressor. I probably would have fucking hit reverse too. Stop blocking the road assholes!

I'd love to have that wall if leftists are btfo in exchange.

Holy fucking shit that is INTENSE

Spread this around

No. this is Soros' America where despicable people deface their own country in exchange for a low wage pay check.

like what youre doing now, shill.

Which one was the chick who died?

Politics in the USA gets serious for once.

You guys thought this shit was just a game? You'd best get off the ride now before it's too late, shit is only going to get crazier from here no doubt. Politics is serious business, you could lose your job, lose your friends, lose your life over it, don't take this shit lightly when you're out on the streets protesting, you are in real danger.

>forgetting that cars have reverse gear

All I see is health bars above people's heads, this shit is a social construct and you're a faggot OP.

I was a democrat. Your post convinced me to vote republican in 2018. I'm tired of fake "liberal" crocodile tears, race baiting, communism, and whining.

>trumps america
how fucking stupid, pathetic and deluded do you have to be to even come up with a concept like this

oh shit this isn't just going to stop

Well show me 7 differences from the usual islamic terrorism.
Pro tip: there is just one.
Pro tip 2: it is just not for the sake of islam but white nationalism.

Shitskins commit crimes against whites daily. Whites are now fighting back.

shieet

You forgot it's commies being run over and not children.

CRUSH THE LEFT

A drop in the ocean compared to the daily black on white violence

KILL THEM

It's... beautiful

The fire rises

It was already like this under Obama you dumb nigger.

>all those protesters attacking the car after it hit them
Why were they all carrying baseball bats, pipes, and other bludgeon weapons to begin with? Was this not a peaceful protest?

More like those commies not taking their kids to the protests. It's not like those nazis have a problem killing kids or anything.

My god... this is the best thing I've ever seen

ALL HAIL THE COMBINE

>trying to solicit emotional reaction from retards who take things out of context and form opinions
you're not helping your cause, you filthy kike.
you know damn well who started that may lay

combine combine combine

Wow, proves how DUMB leftists are.

Wait so what is going on? The news says the protesters were Peaceful White Nationalist. Sup Forums says it was Leftist. which is the truth ?

That black guy who jumped on the car was the smartest man in this crowd.

This is big money on the right and left pitting Americans against each other to take the attention away from all of us being raped by the power brokers.

Has anyone identified which woman in the video of the event was the one who died?

That's not even from the same fucking protest

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>still waiting for HL3

Yes it is

Make a note: this isn't from The Charlottesville protests, this is from Berkeley.
You're being bamboozled.

>People start attacking his car after he crashed
>Want revenge.
>End up getting ran over backwards and just being another victim
*BREATHES IN...*

There was one group of protesters keeping to themselves and not making a violent scene.
Then another group of protesters came along and decided to get violent and smashing things up.
Group A we're conservatives
Group B were commie niggers trying to destroy their own momunmemt to General Lee in an attempt of erasing their historic ties to the défense of slave trade.
The you have Group C, OP, who is still an enourmous faggot.

Blocking the road and mobbing/attacking random cars that pull up.

Yeah I would freak the fuck out and run some antifa faggots over too.

DEJA VU

>the mob was the aggressor
Yea after the car literally rear ended another car, pushing two other cars over pedestrians.
No you dumb shit, the mob is acting in self defense as the car literally just aggressed them and attacked other people.

ANTIFA BTFO

we've clearly experienced WW3 because WW4 is fought with sticks and stones

wrong.

Could loop this all day. Fucking Good.

I believe you can drive through if they attack the car with weapons or otherwise threaten the person. Seeing as they all have bats it was likely they were smashing the car and he floored it.

your future

>t.quintessentially BTFO
Seriously though, going to a far leftist's stronghold, AKA (((college))) towns or big (((cities))) is just retarded as fuck.
Pic fucking related.

Don't you remember the countless race riots under Obama?

kek, living the dream

Indeed, my Indian friend

Anyone got the Dodge advert one?

OH MY GOD YOU GUISE WHITE PEOPLE ARE MAD IM SO SCARED ;__;

No it is not. You're spreading fake news, again. A google search shows that it's from a month ago.
Retard cunts can't get their own fake news right.