How does it feel to live in a first world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

etno-muzej.si/en/etnolog/etnolog-15-2005/prostitution-in-slovenia-actors-image-problems-ans-relations
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
travelgayeurope.com/destination/gay-turkey/gay-istanbul/
travelgayeurope.com/destination/gay-slovenia/gay-ljubljana/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That Switzerland?

You wouldnt know.

How does it feel? You have homemade first world problems and imported third world problems.

Sure looks like it

I dont know :(

test

I dunno lol

Could just as well be Russia, or somewhere in the Balkans.

>how does it feel

like a shithole full of retards
i expect your nation to be worse

Main difference is that bathrooms are higher quality. Better showers, better toilets, better sinks. Stuff like that.

There arent very many muslims, so very good.

he asked first worlders, not you

its a bunch of fags, don't bother

>Russia
looks to good to be Russia.

Might as well be third. It will be at some point.

>t. i never lived in the third world so i dont know the worth of what i got

It was pretty good, before the empire started collapsing.

It's terrible.
There's public health care, people judge you based on your personality and not your race, college is 600 bucks a semester and politics are made by compromising and finding a solution that works for most.

>Electric lines running ABOVE the ground
>First world

Pick one

You forgot about the rapefugees.

no idea

Or Austria. Or South Tyrol.

Or Balkans.

You wouldn't know you muslim bastard

Its only good if you live in rural parts. Cities are shitholes

Neither would you (unless you live in New England, then I'll give you a pass)

Nah we aren't allowed to have pics taken in good weather, lest the amerishits drop their entire nuclear arsenal at us

>first world countries
>Romania

You wouldn't know either

I dont know.. my country is above them all.

haha ;D good one !

I wouldn't know.
But New Afrimexico is pretty shit.

i wish i was you

Stay in your own fucking country you vermine.

probably your country is the most European country in Shitamerica.

>)
It is Austria. And therefore not first world.

Feels good but it wasn't easy, white people built the best societies on Earth in the harshest environmental conditions.

Why did you leave out no. 1 ?

Meh..
We dont have millions of Animals who could kill us.

i was in both countries and Switzerland is far better. But Australia still been better than the 90% of european countries

You'll never know!

i will not die here. my life purpose is to live in europe and make babies with a white woman.

Pretty great. Now get out, Ali.

It's like having your dick sucked 24/7 while eating the best food and having your life handed to you on a silver platter.

I mean thats true but nobody fucking uses those terms right anymore as they were used in the cold war

pretty great tbqh

TFW you're a brazilian but you have the right for european citzenship.

depends on how you feel about said first world country being enriched into said third world countries in a few generations.

How's Germoney compare to both? Got an offer of €120k to relocate to Berlin the other day, is it worth the rape and the thought policing?

Pretty fucking amazing, honestly. All that genetic, socioeconomic chance that led me to be born a straight white man in the USA in this era is simply astonishing. Absolutely mind fucking. I'm not proud of being white or any of that, but I'm extremely fortunate and glad that I am who I am.

why would you want to be surrounded by muslims and similar shitskins?

If you want to find out what it feels like to live in a first world nation, try holding steady on a few decades of good policy. No price controls! No confiscations! No free gibs!

you guys are fucking monkeys, gtfo from my thread

picture was probably taken around Steinen SZ, Switzerland

This is a brazilian thread now. ROACH OUT

>Berlin
>First World
Pick one
Doesn't metter how much money they are willing to pay you don't go to Berlin,. is the biggest shit hole in Europe so far

Found your FB profile pic

being better than the rest of South America is hardly an achievement
this place is a dump

That's me alright

It's not that bad, yeah there's a lot of leftist, shitskins, turks and crime but some parts of the city are average and decend ex. Lichtenberg.

Haha Kek. What is going on down there user? you must have european blood., what are you waiting to come home?

Berlin is beyond saving. After 2008 it went down so fast that is fucking incredible. Maybe Dresden and Leipzig still beeing something but that's all.

>tfw all you want is to shitpost about white people, but Brazilians come and ruin your thread.

I wouldn't know.

Mythen and Urmiberg you guys navigatet to the redneckpart of Switzerland

Replace your crescent by a cross, that might do the trick.

I dunno. Mine elected a self loving celebrity wannabe half nigger with no clue what it was doing twice in a row and we declined to third world status in less than a decade.

No lol

Its either Germany or Switzerland

I would say that bonn is worst.
In there I saw for the first time in my life a fucking trannie on street, fucking disgusting, man wearing dress and heels Shit, didn't see that crap in London in 2 years, not to even mention Poland where there's non such degeneracy in public.

why dont you move to poland

True. I was staying in a village in switzerland and it was literally the perfect fucking life.
God damn

What is this for?

Lots of fish, fresh air, no traffic, good food, no degeneracy.

Poland, Hungary right now are the most pure European countries with few shitskins and few faggots. But i'm not the kind of person that run away looking for a shelter when the times are hard.

>no degeneracy
>slovenia
your women are notorious whores m8

You'll never be a European, you filthy cockroach!

Well, because Poland in comparison to west europe is relatively poor.
But infrastructure is bretty decent, people are 99.8% white europeans, and if you are a intelligent and hard wörking, you can live a life just like in 1st world.

who cares about being an european as long as you live there with a eu wife?

How does it feel to know you could get run over by a car in a terrorist attack at any moment?

yes i agree and i hope they stay homogenous, while the visegrad gets better and better. Its good you dont want to run because germany needs everyone around when the fire rises and the right candidate runs for office

come home polack

etno-muzej.si/en/etnolog/etnolog-15-2005/prostitution-in-slovenia-actors-image-problems-ans-relations
>Prostitution is poorly researched in Slovenia in ethnology, anthropology or sociology. The reasons for this condition may be found in the marginalisation and stigmatisation of (female and male) prostitutes and their clients.

I don't know what you talking about dumb roach rapist. All your women are whores, so you need to tie them down and still they need vaginal surgery to appear virgin:
flymedi.com/hymenoplasty/turkey
>Hymenoplasty surgery, also known as hymenorrhaphy or hymen reconstruction surgery is a procedure performed in order to restore the hymen. The hymen is a small membrane positioned close to the entry point of the vagina. It has absolutely no function in the human body. Women usually have an intact hymen before starting their sex life, but there are a few exceptions
>There is a multitude of reasons as to why women choose hymen reconstruction surgery:
>● Cultural or religious requirements – In some cultures the woman is inspected before marriage in order to ensure that she is a virgin. Women can choose hymenoplasty to regain their intact hymen.

Companies that perform virgin-restoration vaginaplasty in Turkey:
>Estethica Atasehir, Istanbul, Turkey
>Acibadem Maslak Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Florence Nightingale Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Antalya Hospital, Antalya, Turkey
>Medipol Mega University Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medicana International Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
>NewAge Clinic, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Goztepe Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Kolan International Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Bahcelievler Hospital, Istanbul, Turkey
>Medical Park Ankara Hospital, Ankara, Turkey

Looks like we found nr.1 whore country, nr.1 country when it comes to vaginal rejuvenation.

I'm at home lol.
But yeah I get your point that polish diaspora is relatively big.
Main reason for that is economic.
45yrs of communism did a toll on my people

human developement index scale

Brazilians are the solution for the muslim problem.

>mfw not born into a rich family with an estate by the lake and a beautiful clean home with a large open kitchen
>mfw I will probably have to live in a dingy one room apartment doing my laundry at the coin laundry with niggers for the rest of my life slaving away to prop up single moms and minorities and am required to work too much to have time or money to further education

It's great!!

We have a winner. And as always is a European.

Somalia here. Still comfy.

I wonder if they go up to that round balcony way up on the spire and look out over the lake drinking ale reading books. I'd like to go up there and read some Russian literature.

Why don't I have time for liesure. Fuck this third world shithole.

shitposting

As opposed to a carjacking at any time. or a busjacking. Or a bikejacking. Or a shakedown by the police. or a slum clearance with automatic weapons. Brazil. Not even once.

travelgayeurope.com/destination/gay-turkey/gay-istanbul/
>Istanbul • Saunas & Hamams
>The best saunas and popular Hammams for gay travellers.
>Istanbul Gay Dance Clubs
>A roundup of Istanbul's best gay dance clubs & parties.
>Gay Istanbul • Hotels
>Fabulous hotels for the sights & scene. Save up to 75%.
>Istanbul Gay Bars & Cafés
>Gay bars in Istanbul often serve as cafés during the day. Most venues are located around Taksim Square in Beyoglu district.

travelgayeurope.com/destination/gay-slovenia/gay-ljubljana/
>Explore Ljubljana’s romantic streets and squares lined with Baroque architecures.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

my point was that you emigrate to the u.s after the raise act passes, but i guess poland needs some people to stay. I will pester other europeans to come to burgerland

as a US citizen I'd rather live in your pic related

Austria is 10/10 first world as fuck almost everywhere outside of Vienna, especially Tyrol.

And definitely hundred times better than Switzerland which also has a lot more niggers.

or losing a war to flightless birds
Oh wait i don't live in Australia

how white is austria according to burger standards? if you are 90% austria has to be at least 95