These riots were a huge mistake. You thought you were trying to prevent white genocide...

These riots were a huge mistake. You thought you were trying to prevent white genocide, but now the process is going to be sped up faster than ever before. This isn’t some generic nignog chimpout. This isn’t just like some ISIS attack. EVERYONE is reacting to this. EVERYONE is furious with white people, all white people, not just some. Our future is the furthest thing from bright now.

White children will be bullied solely for their race. Their suicides will not be acknowledged. White people in the workplace are going to be treated like utter shit if not straight up fired for no reason other than their race. POC are going to do everything in their power to make sure at least a few hundred whites are killed per day. Who knows, the New England area from Vermont to Maine, MAINE, could get nuked and it would be considered the best thing to happen in decades. And the worst part? They can get away with it. ALL of it. If they get arrested? No big deal, they can justify themselves very easily in court now. All they have to say now is “the Charlottesville riots made me do it, and all white people deserve death”, and bam, proven innocent on the spot.

Good job, Sup Forums. You turned America into Palestine overnight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfGZHHXiUYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38
youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are a complete retard. No one one the the surface of the the earth has ever been more stupid than you.

>lol whitey can't be oppressed
WHITEY CAN BE OPPRESSED NOW AND ALL POC WILL TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN IT. YOU DID THIS. CLEAN THIS UP. NOW.

>palestine
>people who live under a giant conglomerate of jewish landlords
lol sounds like america to me

The cops led us to believe they were going to let us go through with our protest after a federal judge ruled that it was legal to do so, and then the sons of bitches started tear-gassing, macing and beating us, while herding us into a mob of violent communist revolutionary terrorists. They then refused to let us regroup, declaring anywhere where we tried to meet-up as an “unlawful assembly.”

This was all totally illegal. It was a government conspiracy, apparently ordered by the governor, because these were state cops. The most outrageous thing of all – as always – is the media, which is blaming us – saying that we started the violence! We were attacked by cops and then sent by the cops to be attacked by communist terrorists! And somehow, some way, we are the bad guys. The entire country is going along with this madness, but the record stands and it exists: we were ambushed by terrorist cops who were working hand-in-glove with the communist terrorists. All of this because they were afraid of what we had to say. Well. They just made us six million times stronger.

If the event would have went through peacefully as we’d planned, it would have been a massive victory. But this is a victory of a whole other order. It is now a fact that local, state and presumably federal authorities will act with illegal violence in cooperation with terrorist groups in order to keep us from simply giving speeches.

The jig is up. The cat is out of the bag. This sort of abuse happens to no one else. We are the only true resistance to the system. And today proved that.

I would ask you to stop being retarded but this is Sup Forums so I'll just tell you that you're being a faggot.

>muh slippery slope reasoning
i think you need to go outside more matey

Bait is kinda poor, but
>implying this isn't good

>but now the process is going to be sped up faster than ever before.
good, i don't want to be an old man when the final happening begins

lets get comfy

Process sped up? Great, people will notice the problem that much faster

I've only got one life, either it's freedom or death. I haven't got time to slowly waste away with no job while the world calls me privileged

God, I think i just lost half my brain cells reading that. Just stop posting.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen weaker bait. I can't even call this false-flagging, it's so transparent... to think someone put effort into this.

>we shouldnt have spine but should earn the respect of the left and liberals

WTF IM SOULSEARCHING NOW

>EVERYONE is reacting to this
Literally nobody cares m8. Just like every Islamic bombing, after the virtue signalling stops being profitable they'll move on and find the next thing to be enraged about.

>small vocal group of blacks rioting (blm) in almost every state
>Label all blacks bad due to blms actions
RACIST

>Small vocal group of whites over the last few days
>Causing shit in one city
>Blame all whites
Not racist

Fuck you hypocrite

You act like anyone will care in 2 weeks. Just suicide now and no one will acknowledge it.

#NOTALLWYPIPO

>POC
I fucking knew it.

>don't oppose your soft genocide goyim
>remember, you have to play by OUR rules

I like how you left out the "rioting" part when referring to whites. Very subtle.

Great post

You got assfucked because you were stupid. What does marching ever accomplish other than getting fucked ?
Next time try using all 3 of your braincells and stay at home. Thanks to people like you the whole world will be a nigger infested free for all wasteland.

You think I want blacks to become the master race? I fucking don't. But because of these riots, the labeled nazis have enabled blacks to kill whites with no repercussions. THAT is why the white race is at stake. Blacks can kill whites and they can be lauded for it now.

Everything that happened today and yesterday is being considered "American" and "Nazism". The word Nazi should not even exist in today's climate.

it was going to be anyway, nothing you can do about it, can't vote against it, can't speak about, can't do anything.

this all would have happened one way or the other, liberals always get their way.

They already do that. I think you're missing the point of fear mongering.

blacks killing whites and being lauded for it would have occured even if this event didn't happen, there were no repercussions for them at any point.

whiney kike KYS we are waking up

Let's hope so.

>White children will be bullied solely for their race.
>POC are going to do everything in their power to make sure at least a few hundred whites are killed per day.
NICE!!! I agree!! let's do it

the acceleration of the anti-white process will in turn accelerate the pro-white reaction.

Except that's more advantageous for whites, it's better that they get radicalized sooner rather than later.

I can't wait for the antifa to step up their game. It's time to purge the reds worldwide and only the USA can actually do it.

This is a slide thread.

>riots
Stopped reading there.

NO IT'S NOT. THE IMPENDING DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT TOPICS AROUND RIGHT NOW. WHITE GENOCIDE LITERALLY GOT GREENLIT TODAY, AND YOU DARE CALL THIS A SLIDE THREAD?

it was a white guy that killed a white girl.
I have no idea what you're on about man.

>communist terrorists
>oh-so-peaceful white supremacists
Wow.

wtf im a centrist now

"poc"

LEFTIST DETECTED!

Lefty mad we fight back! as he got no evidence that we KNOW they were going to use any exuse to kill White people like they done..for 70+ years and more.

In short your tactic DIDNT WORK, and we are going to cause something more, due to "the violent black criminals is the reason he did it" is what other Whites are going to say when they do something simular, you have nothing to blame but yourself nigger, and all other anti White traitor too.

Oh and people can beleive the political correct establishment media or US.
US vs THEM, its very easy.

they stopped believing the media thats how hillary lost, so now EVERYONE that has sanity and is pro White is laughing at the protesters that got killed and rightfully so, since they were anti White.

The rest of the media WILL be boycotted like gawker.

>Blacks can kill whites and they can be lauded for it now.
They literally do that already.

That's what maybe 200 rally participants and 2000 Sup Forumsacks and goys think.

But 300,000,000 normies get their news from the media, and according to the media you guys were behind all the violence. Ask any normie in Bumfuck, Alabama or Bix Nood, New York and he'll only remember "right wing turrrrrorists attacked peaceful antifascists".

Marching against the Iraq war, afghan war, for gay marriage, against WMD's, for MLK day.

Also get rid of the flag. We know you've been larping on other threads.

Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry.

never ever ever again
AHAHAHAHA

Honestly the average person doesn't even give a shit

kek

Then you leave us no choice... Full steam ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfGZHHXiUYQ

Listen, this whole order will pass over in about a week or two. Can you stop overreacting? The sheer number of overreacting idiots like you are starting to piss me off.

>because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us
YOU IDIOT. THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE SLATED TO REPLACE US ARE VIOLENT. MURDEROUS. THEY. ARE. GOING. TO. KILL. US. THE WHITE RACE IS DOOMED AND YOU'RE JUST GOING TO BE SITTING BACK AND SAYING "meh< why not< we all suck anyway"? YOU IGNORANT FOOL.

Good suffering builds character.

I’m a fucking mestizo and I know this is all bullshit, whites will prevail from this. Whites need their fucking dominance back. Or else bad times are ahead amigo. I agree with the white nationalists, good luck to all of you

White people now can be legally cut their penis off or be raped 6 times a day to ensure they won't be radicalised. It's every non-white's responsibility to beat white up, also encourge white beat themselves 6 times a day.

you're replying to shill pasta

This, the only people telling us that this is a big deal and everybody believes it's a big deal are the same people who told us that almost no one supports Trump and that Hillary was looking at a landslide Victor.

>but now the process is going to be sped up faster than ever before

sounds like a good way to wake white people up

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38

It's the truth. White people have been the most violent people all throughout history. We were killing the slaves that all whites owned in the 1800s because we were afraid the women would figure out they had bigger phalluses than us white people.

The same went for the Jim Crowe times when we lynched black people for trying to talk to white women. They were a much more suave people to chat the women up and when more and more women found out that these black guys were packing big meat it made white people furious.

I am ashamed to be white.

>EVERYONE is furious with white people, all white people, not just some.

And now, you are wrong.

>whites will continued to marginalized
>but they wont become white nationalists
there is no amount of vodka in the world that will make me as retarded as (you)youtube.com/watch?v=HlPv13rG6sE

>One guy driving into a group will cause white genocide

A guy in the UK did the exact same thing a couple of months ago and everybody forgot after a week. I even have to remind people here that it happened.

It's happening all over again.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsTrnC05M6M

*to be marginalized

Ok bud thanks for your (((concern)))

you have to go back

>enabled blacks to kill whites

Perfect. Maybe whites will finally react instead of being cucked pansies.

>The same went for the Jim Crowe times when we lynched black people for trying to talk to white women
And now the tides have turned and whites will be lynched on the streets just for walking on the streets. You can think we can't dance all you want, but we don't deserve that. We don't deserve GENOCIDE.

>White children will be bullied solely for their race. Their suicides will not be acknowledged. White people in the workplace are going to be treated like utter shit if not straight up fired for no reason other than their race. POC are going to do everything in their power to make sure at least a few hundred whites are killed per day.

Implying this isn't happening already and is the reason the Right wing marched in the first place.

This is literally gay cancer in written form
Gas yourself fagget
How are you even the gay?

I feel you bro. I am surprised you didn't have dogs and water cannons used on you.
Endeavour and endure.

Today's unfortunate was just a response to months of leftist violence. It's the fruit of their labor.

To be honest, we do. We deserve to just be punished daily for what we've done.

We just need to leave and go quietly into the night and just go forever. This isn't even our land, it was built on the backs of Africans and we stole all the buildings and roads from the Native Americans.

Sup Forums leaving Sup Forums has always been a mistake

indiscriminate murder will never be justified.

>And now the tides have turned and whites will be lynched on the streets just for walking on the streets
Stop talking about it and be about it bitch nigger

You fucking nigger, you act like this was about building something, it's not. It's about chaos, tearing at the fabric of society until people are murdering each other in the streets and can't work together in their jobs, living every day in fear that race war is coming. We need this plunge into chaos or we'll be slowly boiled away by gradual displacement and low birth rates. We need the society that is slowly exterminating us to finish breaking down so that people finally acknowledge it needs to be fixed.

Silly OP. We're not mad against white people! Just idiot racists!

Thanks senpai

This is like a general summary of every shill post on here today. Thank you for the keks

>EVERYONE is furious with white people
Good, we needed this to show people we arent on the sidelines and WILL protect ourselves. The next step is mobilization. They want a fight? We will give them on. It's fucking game on faggot. Strap on you diaper cause shits gonna hit the fan.

yeah man fuck, it was all us

Why is everyone in this thread so weak? Obvious demoralization shills

This

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Listen, dude, if Maine gets nuked, it is GAME OVER for the white race. POC win and the entire world is done for.

wouldnt saying piece of crap make someone leaning on the right?

>White children will be bullied solely for their race. Their suicides will not be acknowledged. White people in the workplace are going to be treated like utter shit if not straight up fired for no reason other than their race.

so how is this any different from business as usual?

Japan, why?

This is a psy op to divide the right and Sup Forums is too retarded to see it. Neo nazis in America are useful idiots

think of fwo reasons, america

>using the term POC
Nice try, shill.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

leftypol shareblue pls go

There are no whites in Maine.

Americans by definition are not white, even if their ancestors were.

only faggot americans care about this tbhq famalam

Soooo.... were just gonna forget about this right?

Does that mean you're Australian now?

When Dylan Roof offed those old nogs in church, shills like you were saying the same. And this was BEFORE Trump got elected. Today, most of us don't even remember the incident, let alone care.

In 1-2 months, no one will care about this either. In a way, you liberals have yourselves to thank for this. By making whites feel constantly guilty about their historical accomplishments, you've encouraged them to be subconsciously forgetful of their "shameful" histories. This effect is best described as an aversion to retaining memories of these types of events for the long term, especially for most "normie" whites who just want to move on and get on with their lives. Which ironically leaves the so-called "alt-right" outliers like us who willfully resist this conditioning to remember our past history and take pride in our accomplishments.

You shills are fighting a losing battle of your own design. And it's hilarious.

Gen Z'er has some words for the current generation

And yet here you are

Well, you Ameriburgers have guns, right? Do what they're legal for: stand up against the government if, what you describe, becomes reality

NOT IF MAINE GETS GLASSED BRO

Oh look another ShareBlue, CTR, Media Matters disinfo/demoralize thread! Tell Soros Hi for us!

DONT FORGET TO SAGE AND HIDE GOYS