Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg
youtube.com/watch?v=WBfs14p0COY
youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=haxNg0kfnPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh racism

thats not even a pedo-stache though

why do lefties think that people who openly show their face at an event will fear of being doxxed?
also why do lefties hide their face if they think they're right?

What's the point of this, these people clearly dont give a fuck if they're identified

>DeathtoAllNazis
THE ASSUMPTION THAT ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE NAZIS HAS BEGUN
THE ASSUMPTION THAT ALL WHITE PEOPLE DESERVE DEATH BECAUSE OF THIS RIOT HAS BEGUN
WHITE GENOCIDE HAS BEGUN

Oh no, they're not getting Doxxed, they're getting Boxed.

>Every time a white male has a moustache its a pedostache.

Why are black people allowed to shit on white people with stereotypes but we aren't?

wow. striking resemblance

Nazi Blood will definitely be reunited with the soil.

I encourage this. Soon as they have nothing left to lose the flames will become unstoppable.

What a time to be alive.

How else would the elites secure an easy, steady supply of black children to abduct with the parents none the wiser?

He's gay.

We'll see about that.
Everybody knows Leftists can't fight.

WHY DOES MILLENNIAL MATT LOOK LIKE HE WAS BORN IN 1982?

IS IT BECAUSE HE'S /OUR GUY/?

WAKE THE FUCK UP

that guy is basically arab
thit shit is obviously a false flag
I mean what normal person even one that posts here thinks its a good idea to recreate nazis while wearing a nazi armband and a trump hat? Obvious false flag
this is an attempt by mainstream media to depose you Sup Forums as the new media
they are trying desperately to grab back power and have no shortage of idiots to parrot their lies

Sarcucks BTFO
About time these kekistani civic faggots get what they deserve.

Isn't this guy gay?

Try it

so you're saying that lefties are scared of getting the shit beaten out of them while right wing people don't give a shit because they have guns?

Radicalize the right, race war now.
This is the best thing that could happen to Sup Forums

Well, I guess they have nothing to lose.

Except his mustache is pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=b1FCmvY5QYg

matt hates civnats

youtube.com/watch?v=WBfs14p0COY

Top kek, he has rustled lefty jimmies on the Fargo reddit page before for posting WN posters on light posts downtown.
>plz no bully for Reddit I was just looking for a place to do karaoke
He's our local, well known, """neo-Nazi"""

Are slavs the only white allies left?

5 people got doxed

THE RIGHT IS FINISHED NOW

DROMOPFH IS DONE

Oh no, I was referring to putting the unmasked in coffins.

2 shekels have been deposited into your account

Pretty much this. The faggots on twitter have started a witch hunt for random people. Most of them aren't even right. I've been watching it and seeing if any of the Social media hits this account is doing are accurate (most of them aren't).
This guy, right here? He was at home when the protests happened and is getting death threats for not even leaving his couch. Liberals are scum.

word is he lost his job over this, pretty fucked if true.

With many more to come

You didn't answer his question.

like that one leftie that died yesterday? guess the masks didn't help him

did someone say spiderman thread?

why do you people keep trying this shit? every time it comes down to it, your side gets their shit kicked in or put in jail.

Lefties hide their face because they know their identity will need to be hidden for the crimes they will commit.

The white dudes didn't show up to commit any crimes so need to hide face.

DeathToAllShills /s
also saged

leftists are weak by it's nature

the right is strong by it's nature

the weak should fear the strong

>Doxx some idiots who think they are edgy
>Turn a bunch of faggy nazi LARPers into desperate men who just lost their job and friends
>Act shocked when 5 years down the line they become actual meth-crazed Skinheads
>Get literally eaten alive by a bunch of loonies

ANTIFA is kinda I don't know stupidly charming at times they take their strawmen and bring them to life

>death to all nazis
>kill nazis!
>punch a nazi!
>fire all nazis!
>nazis need to all die!
>w-wait, w-why are you h-hurting m- gakdfjklaljfdjklsjflkas

I meant this one

That is pretty muscly for a skeleton. I'm genuinely scared.

man, what happened to this board? is this pol or tumblr? yall forgot that nazis were the good guys?

This happens literally 100% of the time you try to "compromise" with the left. You get cannibalize for not following the party line hard enough.

Hopefully Cukkad and his followers learn from this but I fucking doubt it.

They put out the identities in an effort to get them to be ostracized by general society, employers and social media etc. To make life difficult for them and force them to be punished for their different views and way of life.

The necromancer who reanimated it did a good job.

Lmao I can't imagine that little cuck shack in Berkeley hiring a "neo-nazi".

nah since /new/ people always told stormfront to go away

SArgon was a mistake.

>5 people got doxed
>THE RIGHT IS FINISHED NOW
>DROMOPFH IS DONE

love from the streets! /ourguys/ will not be forgotten. KUDOS!

youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8

from a perspective of needing to hide your powerlevel, yeah

Why are they all so attractive?

Anonymous twitter outs others.

This happens pretty much everyday on Sup Forums. Why are only liberals scum?

hmmm well obviously, but these people openly put their faces out there and then this guy goes hehe I took a pic of your face now what, like, it's just stupid

Classy af

A Martyr is literally the next step for the right. If you have severe Autism (and maybe terminal cancer) go out there and get yourself killed by some nog.

I sure hope a bunch of white men don't lose their jobs and have nothing more to do then put all their time into political activism.

I sure hope that if this happens, having all their opportunities from 'normal society' barred. That it does not come to its logical conclusion - IE: Falling Down

he's saying it's fake

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=haxNg0kfnPQ

all im saying is, subhuman shitskin savages are unfit for the free market, they are physiologically incapable of being productive, and will violate the nap out of their incompetence and frustration

>This happens pretty much everyday on Sup Forums. Why are only liberals scum?
Because Sup Forums doesn't do it with intent to go to their house and kill them like unhinged lefties on twitter do.

As always

Ill kick your fucking head in cunt

Top Dog is run by a pretty radical libertarian dude, really at odds with the nature of the cuck town

wow theres no words as how bad i wish i were in america to beat the living shit out of him, somebody will have to make me stop from strait up KILLING this faggot

At least the "nazees" don't have to hide behind a black mask like antifa does

I doubt it, (((europe))) kept yelling refugees welcome even right after bataclan

Wew. Don't cut yourself on that edge.

Joey Salads is a youtube pranker that does a lot of fake pranks. Probably was pulling a "social experiment".

It's a prank bro!