Continuation- redpilling on islam

feel free to ask any questions on islam and i will redpill you with much as evidence as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsYpJldnBP8
youtube.com/watch?v=ka8csjsmX6I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I converted what are my chances of getting a cute brown loli for a wife?

Why is it exactly that people of the scripture are allowed to pay the jizya and escape jihad, while other kuffar are to either convert or die?

How badly has the first cousin marriage rate fucked them?

semitic shit like cuckstianity and judaism

in islam it is preferred you have one wife, however you can have a maximum of 4 wives, given that you treat all wives equally. in addition to that you can have sex slaves

quran 4:3= And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

so your chances are quadrupled

people of the scripture which are jews and christians are allowed to pay jizya to avoid the convert or die options, due to the fact that Judaism and christianity are quite similiar to the quran, infact many of the verses have been plagiarized from the Holy Bible and the torah and old testament. atheists and other ppl of other faiths either convert or die

refer to sahih al bukhari 6922 for example of the killing of atheists

Why do SJW see Islam as a 'feminist religion'?
I want the most clear explanation as to why it isn't.

Do you have the infographic about what happens when the percentage of muslims in an area increases?

Can you red pill me on why mo' was gay

cousin marriage is usually discouraged in islam, but if a muslim has done it with the cousin, it is not looked upon as a sin. usually it is first cousin marriages

quran 4:23= Forbidden unto you are your mothers, and your daughters, and your sisters, and your father's sisters, and your mother's sisters, and your brother's daughters and your sister's daughters, and your foster-mothers, and your foster-sisters, and your mothers-in-law, and your step-daughters who are under your protection (born) of your women unto whom ye have gone in - but if ye have not gone in unto them, then it is no sin for you (to marry their daughters) - and the wives of your sons who (spring) from your own loins. And (it is forbidden unto you) that ye should have two sisters together, except what hath already happened (of that nature) in the past. Lo! Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.

why was your peado leader illiterate?

why does this offend you? is it because you are a stoopid cunt?

I gotcha.

> in addition to that you can have sex slaves
I rest my case.

You are of devil. Into the ove with yourkike buddies you should go.

What is the punishment for apostasy?

here are some examples why islam is not feminist

>firstly a woman is half of that of a man mentally and when it comes to witnessing.

quran 2:282= ...And bring to witness two witnesses from among your men. And if there are not two men [available], then a man and two women from those whom you accept as witnesses - so that if one of the women errs, then the other can remind her. And let not the witnesses refuse when they are called upon. And do not be [too] weary to write it, whether it is small or large, for its [specified] term...

this sunna explains this quran verse-->sahih al bukhari 2658--> Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

>secondly muslim married women are like a plot of land or property to the muslim man.

quran 2:223= Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and put forth [righteousness] for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers.

>thirdly men are in charge of women and can beat them until they do what they say

quran 4:34= Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

i hope these few evidences from the islamic texts answers your question

watch this link, it might answer your question--> youtube.com/watch?v=JsYpJldnBP8

not sure about that, perhaps he never attended school due to his Bedouin life

the punishment for leaving islam is death

>sahih al bukhari 6922--> Narrated `Ikrima:
Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

example
sahih al bukhari 6923= ...Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu`adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu`adh to sit down but Mu`adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers and one of us said, 'I pray and sleep, and I hope that Allah will reward me for my sleep as well as for my prayers.'"

sahih muslim 4154='Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported: Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) stood up and said: By Him besides Whom there is no god but He, the blood of a Muslim who bears the testimony that there is no god but Allah, and I am His Messenger, may be lawfully shed only in case of three persons: the one who abandons Islam, and deserts the community [Ahmad, one of the narrators, is doubtful whether the Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) used the word li'l-jama'ah or al-jama'ah), and the married adulterer, and life for life.

these are just few evidences, i hope it answers your question

cool, provide evidence of your god

islam's god is not my god. i just know alot about islam, so im redpilling you guys as much as i can

I also know alot, like it has no place in civilized world, that's all anyone needs to know.

cool

funny part is that the whole crash course video pic you posted explains how islam is incompatible with western ideals (without explicitly saying it out)

youtube.com/watch?v=ka8csjsmX6I

im christian bro, frankly i dont care if islam vanished out of existence.

If a muslim mans' daughter leaves the religion, are there any punishments to him?

Where are all the Muslim scientists?

Was islam granted Europe by the US for oil supply like the jews got granted Israel by the brits for bringing the US into WWI?