Press H to hail our new leader

Hail Ben Shapiro, new leader of Sup Forums hivemind. At least we won't worry about losing in a debate event.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98
youtube.com/watch?v=DXA4y098Ud0
youtube.com/watch?v=WmN4f85Smps
youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9Z7ybXSnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Disavow

This guy is the express ticket back to Romney and Mccain style defeats. Fuck him and his self interests.

We're full up on jews right now
Apply again never

Fuck that kike

>a man whose only claim to fame is hijacking a life-saving drug and making everyone hate him to the point where the U.S. government had to step in to investigate

I wouldn't trust this guy to make me a sandwich let alone help formulate my political views.

The neonazi virgins living in their mom´s basement are already triggered just for this post, ready to coypaste lame memes about "anyone who doesn´t think like me is a fucking kike" shit. That´s a good sign.

Hail to Ben Saphiro, I hope he runs for president in 2024

Oy vey be a good goy libertarian, culture doesn't matter! Ideology does!

>At least we won't worry about losing in a debate event.
Yeah, as long as the debate is about Israel.

Last time I checked ideology was greatly based on one´s cultural environment. Not to mention Saphiro stands for Western Culture, what he doesnt defend is being judge by your ethnic background but by your personal values.

I dont give a flying duck about what is going on in Israel, but if I had to choose on who to support between Isarel and the goatfuckers of a Palestine I´d rather want israel to burn them down.

isn't this the dude who jacked up the price for the AIDS cure so POC couldn't afford it? fuck. him. forever.

Yes goy you're right!

lmao

You are eve less intelligent than what I previously assumed.

You were the first one who misquoted Saphiro, he is clearly claiming "color doesnt matter" while you said "culture doesnt matter".

Ironically, it is you, who is mixing up culture with colour.

Let's face it, yesterday was a disaster. The Alt Right/New Right/Trump Right was a mistake. It's time to deliver control back into the hands of the Zionists for safekeeping, don't you agree?

"Stands for western culture." Yet he states he doesn't care about its destruction. Silly moor rape baby.

Nazis view the jew in the same vain blacks view whites.
>We wuz (vi)kangz n sheet
>if not foh huwity(der juden) we wud rule da world

BTFO you fucking brown moor, you shall be genocided together with the jews when the day comes!

He's more a Zionist than a white nationalist. He just shares certain conservative ideals.

I unironically want him to run for POTUS in 2024. Can you imagine how anti-semitic the campaign year would get?

Good try Muhammed, your country is already a Muslim colony and you have been vanquised by niggers and mussies and yet you dare to try to insult me based on my "moorishness", you are as intelligent as every neonazi butthurted MGTOW loser

This is not the jew you're looking for

Uh

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98

>Thinking a literal cuck will ever be /ourguy/
Nice try, m'goym

Isn't that Shkreli?

In the end all the alt right achieved is moving the overton window to the right so the that people like Ben Shapiro could take over

I think you're talking about Shkreli

Saphiro is by far more intelligente that all Ricard Spencer´s stooges and late 20 early 30s losers who support nazism.

Wether or not you agree with me, he is a genious who can easily owned the stars from the left in no time, and yet you refuse to have him on your side to fight cultural marxism. so unwise.

>Oy vey por favor
Spotted the Marano Jew

no

Said a greek.

I know you are so blinded you dont get to see anyone who fight cultural marxism and the toxic ideas for the left should on you side, however you fanatism aims to portray anyone who point that out as a kike.

BTW, the best think your country has achieved over the past few decades

youtube.com/watch?v=WmN4f85Smps

A greek, whose country was conquered and racially replaced by turk blood, dares to ally with people who see you as racially inferior.

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

>greeks
>white
You're in position to speak. You not only resemble Jews in looks, but in behavior and money-sucking ways too. Believe me, I know, I've lived around the Jews throughout my life.

>this much asshurt

Thank you for confirming my point Moishe Maria Dolores. Now go be a subversive Jew somewhere else.

You assume that we are oblivious to the kike schemes and the sheer tribalism that they practice. No faggot, to the most right-wing kike, the worst of their kind is preferable than the best of the goyim. This is why the right wing kikes aren't on the leftist kikes throats. They are God's chosen people and the goyim exist only to serve them. They don't care about the enthographics of the country they parasitize upon, they care only about furthering their tribalist agenda.

Now go get gassed please

>kike
>leader of pol

Pick one faggot

what's that thing on top of his head?

Post flag, cuck

>TFW He was driving the car

This is why I love Americans. They just don't give a shit about how dumb they are.

Hope Rodman fucks him

Fucking gold

I think I know who your talking about but I'm pretty sure this isn't the guy. This guy did a debate with cenk recently, if you want to do a quick search of him.

He disavowed violent racists, not white supremacy. Read between the lines. Don't most racists disavow violence?

all semantics - he wants to trump to disavow - he's joining the bandwagon on twitter

Hes a traditional conservative. He's far from Sup Forums in many aspects. The anti feminist anti sjw ideas are all he has in common.

Skreli isn't a Jew, moron

FPBP. His entire purpose is to shepherd the constellation of new right-wing movements back into the fold of the establishment (Zionist) right.

Fuck Ben Shapiro.

>this faggot
completely ruined the thread

fucking gold 10/10 if you're trolling

im uninformed about Sup Forums and politics but i took some interest in the guy because he was destroying SJW's

Noticed two things,
1) he always used the same answer that actually dodge around the question or undermines the importance of the question

2) Hes a jew, pushing the jewish agenda and hes not even trying to hide it, hes all about the rich getting richer and he against anything that takes away money from the rich.

>He is even something worse than a Jew: an Alboshit

>typical neo-con that supports israel
why is he /ourguy/ again?

Because leddit: "rightwing" edition (T_D) said so

You're getting your Jews mixed up, user

Ben Saphiro, Milo Yiannopoulos, Stephan Molyneux , McGinnes and some others are the reason why a new generation of conservatives are no longer afraid of fighting feminsim , SJW propaganda and cultural marxism, it is because of them, not because a bunch of whinny white supremacist on Sup Forums, dont be so fooled.

And yet, your people want to be credited for the efforts and achievements and others, the same people you countinosuly keep on claling "kike traitors".

Sup Forums is full of traditional conservatives who happen to be racists

h

this

>not because a bunch of whinny white supremacist on Sup Forums
if it weren't for this board, none of those people would have any kind of following or anything to talk about

So now not only you want to be credited by the efforts of some popular youtubers now you take for granted "your people" equals Sup Forums

As it happens Sup Forums in general and pol in particular is full of traditional consevatives who over the past three years are gaining more confidence to fight our common enemy (namely, feminism, mussies and antifa scum), the white supremacist, the nazi supporters, the richard spencer kind of guys, are only a part of this board.

We have a lot of things in common, and common enemies, however some of your people keep on name-calling and pigeonholing any traditional conservative (such as Saphiro) as a kike.

So fucking sad.

>(namely, feminism, mussies and antifa scum)
Surely you only accidentally left one out, right?

As long as you help me fight our common enemies (as mentioned before) I dont give a damn about your colour or gender, or religion.

It is true that many of the people who support these cultural marxism are jewish, such as George Soros.

At the same time, many people who are fighting against cultural marxism on the media, with debates and speeches, are jewish too.

So what gives? I wont blame someone just because of their religion, but wether or not he is helping me fighting cultural marxism. Saphiro, Yiannopoulos and Molyneux are jewish (even though Milo now identifies as a catholic), and I keep on saying they have done more in fighting the Left than Richard Spencer and his followrs in their entire lives.

So you think Lauren Southern is great too, right?

I don´t know what to think about her, I think she is too young and I´m afraid she might eventually change her mind just for fame or social acceptance, as far as I know she has done more good than bad to promote conservative ideas.

Ann Coulter on the other hand is far more sage and self-confident, and she has some balls (no punch intended).

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ9Z7ybXSnM

H

>I don´t know what to think about her
>saying this while unironically defending milo, shaphiro, spencer, and mcginnes
kek, I knew you were the spanish vpn kike. whats the weather like in isreal? go jump in an oven

What the hell do you try so hard to crack a joke at the expense of a logical debate?

Ben, Milo, Coulter and Molyneux have debated and defeated leftie pannelist over and over again, I think Lauren hasnt. Not to mention even she doesnt look like it, she is much younger than said conservatives.

I am not a Jew, nor a moor, in fact my people fought against the biggest muslim army in history in order to defend Europe from its Islamization, look it up on the internet, Battle of Lepanto.