twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

Dicky wicky bumbum piddlepoo

we got you good, nazis

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

It's all over isn't it?

b-but based spencerpede!

YOU MORONS. STOP SHITPOSTING FOR ONE SECOND. LEGAL. WHITE. GENOCIDE. HAS. BEEN. GREENLIT.

#SIEGHEIL !!!!!

yes
curl up and die, nazk scum, save us the trouble

>he didn't have the original
You deserve this (you) as well, friend.

>137226273
I'll worry when I start getting warnings from my associates. Until then, fuck off.

>Is there surgery for tranny guys like there is for tranny girls?
Yep!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhRmIyGwUfY
youtube.com/watch?v=GdZhOZh71zw

I guess dicky wicky snookum sweetie was having a bad day and didn't get his nap on time.

Kek

Thank you for the not phonepost version

FUCK NAZIS AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>You're getting towards report boundaries
>Stop saying that thing I don't like or I will report you

What the fuck this is on youtube but Alex Jones has to use his back-up channel? Pretty nifty how far medical science has come though. Now the dinosaurs at Jurassic Park won't have to all be female any more.

I'm sorry for voting for him. I should have known better than supporting a White Supremacist.

this guy gets it

this
norks are the good guys

>PoC
Back to Tumblr, eleventh-rate concern shill

vAWROOOOm

The year is now 2094, what will be revealed at DIA?

I don't know if I should do a drinking game with this morning's Sunday political talk shows over the groveling of yesterday's events.

that's okay, we were all 12 once

Maybe if you have a death wish.

please do, and drink yourself to death while you're at it, tripfag

I think it is time to admit Trump is nowhere near as smart as /ptg/ hoped him to be.

Lasted less than a year before JUSTing

Fuckin' saved. This is 100% correct and demonstrates how politics works.

A can of Crystal Pepsi

VAWROOOOOOOOMENT

How do they know the driver of the car was a white supremacist or that he was comitting an act of terror? His motivations at this point are unclear.

>137226741
Fuck you

So one of my classmates took a photograph of this in NJ
Wtf, guess its over lads.

Also, he has a mixed race Russian wife and is CIA. He is part of plot to start Civil War. 2.1 to delay the Day of the Rope and distract from POTUS achievements. When hisacgievements are in full flow, the Cabal will never have power, again. They fear this.

Please don't tripfag for no reason lad, thank you.

Yup.

twords*********
Fucking reported how dare you misrepresent what he said

I've officially gone hamala for Kamala.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH DAMAGE THAT ONE IMAGE IS GOING TO DO THE WHITE RACE.
ACTUALLY PRESERVE THE WHITE RACE BY NEVER DOING THIS SHIT AGAIN.

So , what happened today? I heard a few commies got run over (which is good).

REPOSTAN FROM LAST BREAD (), PLS RESPOND

Guys, is this really this bad? I know the only proof that this faggot browsed Sup Forums is the account the faggot OP created, but still, what does this faggot mean for right? Is everyone that disagrees with Antifa degenerates and BLM going to be branded as a nazi now? Yes it does look like too much of a (((cohencidence))) and a false flag by the Dems to win 2018 but it doesn't matter the damage is done. today felt like the first real loss for me, even more so than the Syria thing, but now, how do we get up? can Trump be reelected in 2020, i'm genuinely concerned right now, can someone PLEASE calm my tits?

Don't feed the tripfags m8, good content though.

did drumpfkins finally realize it yet?

spencergate.wordpress.com

see

I can't believe idiots on Sup Forums actually shill for the retarded, fatass, autistic North Korean man baby who got his hands on the nuclear codes.
There's really no reason to do it besides memes. His country is shit and the only "proof" that his country is "100% JEW AND ROTHSCHILD FREE" comes from poorly made 2014 image macros.
Can you really blame Trump for not liking NK? We shouldn't have to put up with Kim's bullshit. We could just shrug it off if he had no bombs but that's not the case.

everybody who even as much as sniffed in the left's direction is a nazi, nothing is going to change

Fuck Kamala Harris and her fucking grandstanding mockery of Sessions' congressional hearing; but in all honesty I think she's the best shot at winning in 2020 for the lefties.
Also what in the flying fuck happened to the Awan brothers and DWS investigation?

all i see is signs all i see is dollar signs

>137227198
I think your in the wrong place

@137227150
Your ebin ironic memes aren't funny and neither are you.

Nigers are not the problem, the OverJew is the problem. Niggers are just being used as pawns to create identity politics to divide and separate. This is the way the OverJew has retained control over the US and the World.

Once the OverJew is defeated, niggers can be made human, again. At least as human as they can be.

If you haven't been following a Spencer at least since his arrest in Hungary in 2014, you're a johnny-come-lately to the movement and politics as a whole

I bet you hate assad too, you fucking kike

>137227300
literally kys you'reself

> one happening in some city
> kill all white people

> multiple happenings over the years with black protestors killing police officers and turning whole cities into desolate and looted wastelands
> they dindu

Why is this allowed again?

We may never know.

Let's get this straight, not only were the people at the alt-right rally all Trump supporters, they were actual public KKK and Nazi members that were happy to publicly say so. And not only that, now the left can say this car attack proves that the right is dangerous and Islam is good.

Bravo. They just brought all of America against them. Before this, the alt-right was just memes and people debating. Now they have evidence AND a terrorist attack.

Millions of white women are going to get BLACKED as a result of this and Trump might lose re-election all because of some e-celeb attention whore. Incredibly retarded.

The media will accept and explain away left-wing terrorism, Islam, and BLM shit but the second a white person does something, they'll paint him as Hitler. We know this. Now they have the ammunition to shit on everything. The left couldn't have had a better day. Absolutely fantastic.

This shit is going to be around for months.

dang

Well since a newcomer to politics just won the White House, I'll embrace the label and wonder why you supposedly experienced old fags are so ineffectual.

See
Don't sue a tripcode for no reason m8. You just created it now too, smells like you are just trying to cause issues.

t.literal nazi

too much reddit spacing

try again hahahahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y5jr4pdk38

Kim Jong-Un is never going to nuke the United States. We lived with a nuclear Russia for 50 years and a nuclear Pakistan and soon to be a nuclear Iran; why the fuck is this one gook and his starving army the reason we start world war 3? Japan and South Korea re-arming because of a nuclear north korea is in our best interest vs. China and Russia in the long run anyway.

Dicky is a Jew cuck, doing his (((master's))) bidding. The Jew doesn't want MAGA, it will end their tyranny.

Dicky and his Dicksuckers are Jewish toys.

you're way too obvious

Do you people get paid to do this?

THIS

wtf I hate dogs now

Fuck off, tripfags.

>not being nat soc in the current year of our lord : 2017

do you get paid to spout nonsense conspiracy theories?

Make me, cuntfag!

>implying literally every e-celeb moderately right of Obama isn't immediately going to crucify dicky and say they were preaching civnat the whole time

found the nazi

feels smug lad

The Brit is actually an old tripfag, which you would know if you hadn't gotten here yesterday to shill.
>1PBTID

found the semite

Kill yourself, everyone knows you are just trolling. Weak.

>no JOE to disavow

Three posts now. It doesnt matter how long he has been here. He is a faggot and should stop tripfagging.

Its just evapolack posting leftypol memes.

I'm trolling Dickysicking cunts like you, yeah! Strong!

Is it just me or are tiddies way fucking bigger these days?

ALL tripfags must hang

he's annoying, tho. only trip I have filtered atm, I remember him saying something crusader kun tier

speaking of which, guess who came crawling back, calling us redditor kikes yesterday?

its all the xenoestrogens they're feeding us senpai