Is it true that general black people is superior in terms of physical ability?

They run pretty fast, I guess.

only because we breed them to be
kind of like pitbulls
well american ones are
during slave times the weak ones died and the strong ones were allowed to pass on their genes
its why theres so many weak white people
book smarts allow them to get rich but also to pass on less superior physical genes

so are bears and tigers, they also have inferior brain
WHATEVER, FUCK ALL OF YOU

No, it's just a meme perpetuated by the Jew.

I guess you'll have to check the Olympic records.

Some were bred to be that way yes.

look at all the strongmen of the world - all caucasian.
the only thing black people truly excel at is running,they have slightly different muscle fibres which give them an advantage.

i dont know why i have to explain this to you, and why you could not research this yourself, there are search engines that can assist your lazy ass.

>blacks
>superior

This.

Look at most of Africa. They're scrawny, skinny, and frail. The best survived in America and passed on their genes.

In America, yea, but America nogs are 20% white anyway

The only thing that a nigger can do is be physically capable for sports and other things. It has nothing else going for it. A white person who is good at sports views it as what it should be viewed as: recreation. They then go and do jobs that actually contribute to society.

So God gave them physical ability instead of IQ?

American negros are tiny manlets. Don't believe the movies.

Higher-set hipbones, which is why their glutes protrude further.

they're either part irish or indian. so not white

They're slightly stronger than whites but when it comes to performing desired first world behavior there is quite a gap in performance.

physical ability?
They dont have many prospects in life so many more of them commit to sport than other races.

yes, that and massive peens

Think about all the predators in Africa. Naturally they would evolve to be more physically adept.

We caucasians had more time to development cognizance since we weren't constantly fearing for our lives.

It's obvious, but small dicked white boys always deny it.