The cause is dead

This could have been a great event for the cause but you fags had to go larp as nazis and ruin fucking everything...I mean,you really thought you could convince any normie to join us when you fuckers go around pretending to be the kkk or the nazis or whatever you fuckers were thinking?
Just needed to gather there,call them out on their bullshit if they showed up and make them look like lunatics!

But noooooooooo
"lets bring out swastikas and shit and run over people"

Fucking morons!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PWSRp
archive.is/Vd4oV
youtu.be/m1asuhUuei4
youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
i.imgur.com/hrJS8fP.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you reply ITT without sage your mom will die in her sleep tonight.

I hope more of these identity politics faggots get hurt and killed. You are all faggots left and right. Larpers with no idea.

Fucking tell me,what did this shit accomplished other than everyone fucking hating us?

These stormfags are killing the brand.
We can't market these ideas to the average person looking like clan members and Nazis. Screaming "gas the kikes" is also more larping bs that only hurts us. Save it for Sup Forums, we don't need edgelords IRL.

It's only a matter of time until the right wing is banned worldwide and there is nothing you can do about it. You are on the wrong side of history and the realization will hit you hard.

Ok friendo thanks for your (((concern))), neat spacing too.

Any 'Cause' that includes Portuguese subhumans is not something I want to be a part of in first place

I'm ready to kill for my country, are you? In Poland, I was in many situations where niggers and leftists were beat to death. Some haven't been found yet.

>The wrong side of history is the side silenced.

Just because one racist drove a car through a crowd doesn't make all racists bad. #notallracists

You run around attacking people for months because they didn't vote for your presidential candidate.

Then one of them finally goes nuts and rams a car into a crowd of innocent people

This is what you wanted. This is the fruits of your labor.

There are no "us", faggot, its only you.

LOL. So much retardation. The right wing is the only thing keeping this world at peace. Every time the left is in power, we get closer to the next World War.

Only thing that is going to happen is a massive culling of your side once war comes back. When the other countries realize you don't have the balls to stop them, and we can't contain your stupidity anymore, they will do whatever they want to all those smaller nations. Blood will flow. Humanity will be purged, and the cycle will turn again.

History always proves your side as the ones that lose. Learn to read.

>drove car through protesting leftists
>bad

>being this retarded

>Just needed to gather there,call them out on their bullshit

But have you watched the live videos? They were surrounded by police, and then they arranged the clash with antifa, which started attacking them. They were not allowed to just peacefully gather there.

I agree that nazi symbols didn't need to be there.

>Being a mentally ill faggot

How will you enforce the ban? The UN?

You know what, do that, I need target practice.

Fuck off moor fucking shill.

This should've happened earlier to be fair.
(I think the incident was a false flag)

They didn't, but they were. Now, something needs to be done. We cannot do NOTHING. We either carry it on or see those who did it either killed or put to shame, the ends justify the means.

Gen Z'er has some words to say

And why did that happen?Did you see the meltdown it happened after the torch march?Everyone was associating that to the nazis and what these fucking retards dont get is that were not gonna get support if you walk around with a swastika and shouting gas the kikes

he telling the truth.

you faggot were bitching and moaning about leftist control after bush. now we have control and the first thing you autist want to support is shit like this. its literally no different than the dumb shit the left has been doing.

you faggots sent the cause back 8 fucking years. the MSM will reference this shit for YEARS

>YOU
I had no part in sticking up swastikas cuuuunt

Oh look, another shareblue disinfo/demoralize thread. Neat.

Like anybody really gives a shit outside of scoring political points and virtue signaling. If you keep fucking with us and our children, don't be surprised when we try to kill you. This is not a difficult concept, everyone knows this. The lines are drawn, they fucking hate you no matter how hard you try. They have been raging war in us for years and now they recoil when the shots are fired in their direction.

Instead of posting the usual "shill/reddit/shareblue/psyop" shit just tell me why im wrong you pice of shit

I'm off the bandwagon lads

been listening more to Cernovich and Shapiro

>Demoralization through appeal to inevitability
Your shilling is not subtle enough to work.

LARPin has ALWAYS been a thing for Nazis. Himmler was an occultist. You can't be a white nationalist withouth some belief in this kind of thing.

Cool pic but no. Not just for the killing but for a complete lack of discipline, planning, direction and just looking like hysterical manbabies irl trolling with Nazi gear when they used the Alt Right label to attract national attention. Complete failure

Stormweenies must go. The rest of us have tolerated them for too long. They are now the enemy, along with every other extremist left movement

Are we still pretending like the MSM has any credibility? Sure, maybe the boomers memories are bad enough that they've already forgotten about how terrible the MSM is at telling the truth, but the next generation fully understands that they're completely full of shit.

Hey!
Jew jew jew jew jew go fuck ur self

Lmao. You people just don't fucking get it. Are you really this dense?!?!?

Friday night, Nationalism gained a foothold in American Politics, and NOT EVEN 24 HOURS LATER, they fucking destroyed it.

SHAREBLUE DISINFO PSYOP REEEEEE

Look at the facts man, this hurts us. You're in a fucking echochamber if you don't give a shit.

the nazi party started out as a gang of degenerates and outcasts.

until one guy came along

No

where did they get the tiki torches?

Bingo. Read Eric Hoffer's True Believer: make-believe is always part of mass movements. Antifa has its dress-up-and-pretend, the trannies pretend that made-up genders are real, and Nazis larp as Nazis. All mass movements revolve around pretending.

Don't make me run you over, mang.

Nah this is way better

Now people know that white people are not fucking around

So scared of being seen as the bad guy

truth.

not that the left haven't been pressuring for that kind of shit to happen for years.

they probably welcomed all of it with big grins and laughs. that's literally what they've been praying for.

reminds me of when merah shot that jewish school and that french journalist tweeted "so mad it's not a skinhead" when his identity was revealed.

true right will never win like this. remember milosevic.

it's better because niggers on twitter are calling the white who don't "stand" with these guy as just as bad. This means whites will get more enraged since liberal policies do not allow reentry into the group.

Fuck you

Those organizers' image is fucked, but not the idea for sure because it is not simply an "idea", it's a people fighting for survival, i.e. whites not let shitskins run their country.

Those here whining around should remember this : who even talk about last year Dallas shootings ? Noone. It's like it happened a century ago.

One point should be made also : murders happen everyday in Chicago. Are the media screaming about it on a daily basis ? No. It's the jews and marxists overblowing this non-event.

>the powers that be will accept our white nationalist rhetoric if we just drop our symbolism.
When has cucking for the opposition ever done us any favours? We could all become neocon cucks advocating for tax cuts for big business Jews and you'd still be a nazi. Even the cuck George Bush jnr was a nazi

It's a wonderful thing to se whites finaly becoming a minority. How does it feel that in a few decades your kind will have 0 voice?

1. It will foster even more media distrust among whites since it demonized one side because of one Reich flag and four Roman Salutes and condoned far-left protesters

2. More whites will be aware of white nationalism, do research about it and join white nationalist groups

There you go

I think the same. Sup Forums killed itself.

When will we wake up, when will we wake up... Maybe that guy there just woke up?

(((Cernovich))) and (((Shapiro)))

he's going to jail though. and this kind of rallies will never have police support again, it's all over.
nobody likes terrorism

the only whiners are lefty niggers here to spread unrest. whites don't give a shit some random fat bitch got a bumper tattoo on her fat ass.

It was always going to happen, OP

The people just can't take it no damn mo.

The PC insanity and evil of Neo-Marxism has driven the "alt-right" to go full Nazi. Maybe violence is the only language these lefty fruitcakes and low IQ black folk will understand

I hope American burns, and the rest of the West follows

GTKRWN

>flag

why do people reply to these threads

>t.ITT

>non-event.

>alt-right struggling to make their ideas mainstream
>finally get a chance for real spotlight
>parade like it's 1933
>drive a car in crowd like the muslims they critisize

this is not a non-event.

Fuck off kike shill

This is one of the biggest false flags i've ever seen.

Except Nazis don't pretend, but rather pay homepage to their kins. not to mention that not all people with racial views are muh Natseeeees. Read Churchills early essays on the tribe to see what he really thought. Check who coined the phrase 'keep England white'. Read about operation unthinkable.

Stop pretending to be smart and educated. You are not

mongoloid

he will go to court and be found not guilty of 2nd degree murder because the video showed he was being attacked. Don't be stupid and think cnn know the outcome.

The guy is a obvious psyop, look a his facebook that was archive and die, when he is in jail somehow, le pepe, le hitler, le feels and muh dodge, the goal is this: the fbi will frame the altright and this guy, the msm will talk about this for one week then some rep. will pass a bill to classify the altright as a terrorist group.
archive.fo/PWSRp
archive.is/Vd4oV

Look how is too perfect, the memes are too superficial. Then his mother give a interview to the media before the police, and let it be clear: he was there to protest.
youtu.be/m1asuhUuei4

You are conveniently brushing aside the fact that identity politics are enshrined by American law, and if you aren't playing the game of identity politics, you're losing.

You are anti-white, probably a JIDF shill.

Both sides need to apply the same standard then.
Waiting for antifa to say "the cause is dead" too.

>the video showed he was being attacked.

link ?

Thanks for your concern shilling, and being too stupid to spot a false flag.

clearly they aren't since the "white supremacy" organization was allowed by the state judge.

NatSoc and Stormfags ruin everything they touch. They are so autistic they don't understand that both sides are vehemently against their ideology.

you're absolutely right of course.

the cold truth is that the game is rigged in their favour though, and that ignoring it won't help.

don't be naive. he's fucked.
this is no joke. he killed a woman. with a car.

Portugal is a shit country. Good choice of proxy

don't be stupid the south isn't the same as california. Virginia is stand your ground state and if he was attacked he can use lethal force. If any damage matches bat marks or broken bottles he ill get off with any non retard defense attorney.

What?

> trannies pretend to be trannies.

Also, whats wrong with being Nazi larper?

Also, #NotAllNazis

right wingers also get their news from the MSM

Fox News and Breitbart are Mainstream Media too, just because you like these sources doesn't mean they're esoteric

>implying that psychopath represents all white people

Buuuut they don't represent all right wingers. Only 1% of them are evil.
#NotAllAltRight #stopwhitephobia

Just adopt muslim social tactics lmao.

Fucking false flaggin psy-op commie faggots. REMEMBER THAT TRAITORS DIE BEFORE THE (((ENEMY)))!

Will James Fields get raped in prison?

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

at 30 seconds you see him plow into people but the noticeable thing is there is a mob of people with bats chasing him already in group formation so not formed right then and there.

It's not.Compare when a nigger killed 5 white people en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers to the reaction of yesterday. Every crime committed by someone white is amplified 10 times by media and marxists. Make other white people notice this.

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

but the bats came after he started running people over

how else would they know he was a Nazi?

All right boss.

Oh fuck off, BPS, you shill.
>fighting for the survival of his race

Give me a break. This is what your alt-right YouTube videos and leftist Antifa Facebook comments lead to; retard larpers assaulting each other in what their own minds is a battle of great importance but in reality the rest of us look on in disgust and pity.

Fuck off kike you assume that the CNN and other will not call them nazist like wtf are you that retarded you remeber last time when the right tryed to protest pacefully one of them got a bikelock over the head and the others got rocks
At the end of the day violence its the most effective
And you fuckers that say ooo look how stupid those guys are at least they try to do something

Only the creme rises to the top, cya.

white weaboo faggot detected

nope this was when he was slowly backing up before he plowed into them

i.imgur.com/hrJS8fP.jpg

and that was why i also stated to NOTICE the formation. Everybody is scattering but you have a concentrated group running at him in the chaos. That doesn't happen right then and there in 5 seconds with millennial. EVER.

all I see is one bat, after he already started backing up into them

>When OP doesn't realise that what happened is a part of the movement, itself.

Open your eyes OP. This was always going to happen.

(You)

How does it make you feel that alt-right will be remembered by history as some tiki torch cosplayer faggots?

did you even watch the video then? cause its doubtful now. there are 3 easily seeable. Having ONE is already a problem and he probably panicked when a window was hit. What you need a 5 or more bat status before you decide to retaliate or something?

why is it a problem they they have small baseball bats, when the other side is walking around with guns?

If he was actually scared, he would have just drove away

But he intentionally backed up in an effort to hurt people

...because it makes me feel all fuzzy inside X3

they're a bunch of permavirgin dork faggots

he backed up cause there is a mob of people in front of him retard. Or do you have some hover jets installed on your car to fly over them when they surround you? we're done here your trolling is obvious at this point.