Define "White"

It means all 'Caucasians' including Arabs and Indians, or just 'Europeans'?

And, why we Asians have higher IQ than whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=china cheats on IQ test
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the truly mediterranean people is the smartest race ever. The sad thing is that the race-mixing in the mediterranean has been horrible. But there is a documentary from the 90's that they talk about how in a small village in the middel of Italy all the people has IQ above 115 wich is fucking incredible. I don't remember the name of the documentary all i know is that is in german. Sorreyfurenglash

>Caucasians
Meme by a dude who literally felt in love with a skull
White = European (no Med/Balkan and other mongrel shit)

This map is outdated since germans now are the most intelligent amongst whites with an IQ of 108.

Also, China cheats on their tests while the IQ for Mongolia was literally guessed. Koreans and japanese people have high IQ's but still lack creativity.

pretty sure all the sub 90 iq shitskins are bringing that number down

>White = European
>no Med/Balkan and other mongrel shit
So not european then? I tink you mean north european.

It means Europeans

>And, why we Asians have higher IQ than whites?

If it's true, and I don't know if it's true, it's probably because of a better education. When I was in middle school, I didn't have homework, or when I had, I didn't do it. In Japan, they work 15 hours a day.

IQ is a bad metric and doesn't really measure anything
People obsessed with it are not that smart even if the big number says the are.

>the truly mediterranean people is the smartest race
>no proof

History is the proof.

The funny thing is that France had 96. Compared to german culture they have historically been more (((CIVIC NATIONALIST))). Napoleon said that all you have to do to be french is to speak the language, so they probably count the niggers too.

japs are aryans

wew

Why finns look asian?

>IQ(memory & pattern recognition) is a perfect indicator of someone's intelligence

yeah sweetie, no.

Anyone with 2 neurons & decent willpower can live a life beyond decent.

It's true that those characteristics are arguably the most important ones of our cognitive abilities, but they're not everything, by your fucking logic niggers from africa,shitskins from middle-east,etc shouldn't have any chance of living in western societies, not to mention those also wouldn't be multi-racial.

But yeah, keep suckin on those jewish dicks & """facts""", that's why you won't get accepted in an university(not that i endorse pursuing such a choice of education) but a kike would, or even worse: a nigger because diversity quotas & shit.

asians clearly have more ALIEN DNA

it explains the high IQ and the Chinese lack of empathy or respect for life.

>still lack creativity
?

Caucasians with white skin and pink nipples

I don't give a fuck what "caucasian" means, you know if you are white and everyone else does too (it clearly does not involve Arabs and Indians). Asians are reported to have a higher IQ because they fudge the numbers and cheat on tests.

>germans now are the most intelligent amongst whites with an IQ of 108.
proof?

>China cheats on their tests
Source?

people of european heritage, except jews

Why italians are now poorer than Germanics?

Asians are NOT actually smarter than whites, but there are a lot of mixed people who claim to be white but are not!
China does not have a problem with hispanics and blacks mixing into the gene pool.

>That's right goy, IQ doesn't mean shit and dont get an education

NICE THAT YOU MEASURE OUR IQ, WHEN WE DON'T MEASURE IT. YOU MUST HAVE VERY LOW IQ IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS MUCH.

I can believe Worst Korea has an IQ of 105, but all of China?

So 1.3 billion people and the average is 105, where half the country is just factory workers?

Nah, fuck off.

Those IQ numbers for China are polished to exclude the average Chinese.

Romans = modern Germans

if i ever need to move to south america i know where i'm going

I'm trying to find the infographic that a portuanon shared a few days ago.

lmgtfy.com/?q=china cheats on IQ test

Remove the aborigines from the stats and Australia averages 147

You're wrong and also homogeneous..

>lmgtfy.com/?q=china cheats on IQ test
That brings up literally no sources.

Considering that that fucking disaster is the best way you could think of to draw an arrow, I think you should go to Paraguay instead.

Europeans are just Caucasians from the continent of Europe. That's it. Arabs/Indians/North Africans etc. are also Caucasian, but they're not in Europe so they're not white.

if it has white skin it is human

>white
>people from noth western europe streching to eastsern europe

>caucasian
people from europen and north africa to the middle east

I thought this was well established on IQ threads on Sup Forums by now.

>this is what Australians actually believe
pic related, an actual "white" Australian

>white skin and pink nipples
Asians who have these can be considered as "white".

Nah, you'd actually find that(prepare for the irony) most modern scientists(some of them would disregard them but they're still better than other mainstream pseudo-scientists) like Kaku,Mr. Wheelchair-Robo-Voice & others agreed on this point.

Pretty sure i've read somewhere that the IQ measurement system & it's credibility was started & pushed by the jews so they could (more)monopolize academia,research industries,etc.

The fact is that almost everybody can achieve everything by just doing it, it's kind of funny because the actual privilege is to those who benefit from those """IQ tests"""" who obviously (used to)favor the joos,but lately they're so interconnected in the deep state(specially in US&western europe) that they don't need these means anymore, so they're just letting niggers & shitskins to overflow them through diversity quotas.

Note: Also people forget the actual disgusting nepotism & corruption that leads to these """high-IQ""" scores from east-asia.

?

Ashkenazi Jews are whites?

must be a good person otherwise just white trash

In germany one in five people has foreign root. That surely affects our average. Same for basically ever ywestern country. East-Asia is more or less free of Moers pulling everyone down.

or asian trash
dont fucking start with me ghook

The United States stopped being a prosperous white nation 60 years ago. Nation-based IQ stats are meaningless in Jew-subverted nations.

Let's bring "diversity" to South Korea and culturally enrich you until you understand it.

Decades of lead poisoning

I love South Koreans now. Never seen so many whites BTFO so hard on Sup Forums. Do South Koreans like curry?
t. Indian

Why are you poorest than average western European country, Mr High IQ?

nearly all Asian countries cheat on their test, since in their culture success is way more important than creativity and self improvement.

Especially i won't believe that countries where people shit on the street are smarter on the average than Yuropeeons

>GDP of Spain: 1.232 trillion USD
>GDP of South Korea: 1.411 trillion USD
A google search would have saved you so much embarassment, spaniard.

iq has changed across the globe quite drastically in the last 30 years or so

>success is more important than creativity
>getting the right answer is more important than doodling
>they get higher scores on IQ tests
CHEATING. OBVIOUSLY CHEATING. FUCKING GOOKS.

How the hell could you even cheat on an IQ test? It's not like a history test; it's not about memorization.

What made you get butthurt?

>country develops
>better nutrition for young kids
>better development and stabler families
>IQ scores go up
Hurr durr I'm a roach but I'm a super jeniuz, for real.

>average western country
>Spain

Learn how to read would have saved you so much embarassment, Ching Chong.

Yes, you're well-known cheaters.

a fucking fingolian

Jews did not do wrong. Why are you butthurt to Jews? They contributrd to the modern world

Checked. Exactly what do you mean by average western country? You mean only use the high GDP Britain France Germany US Canada ones? I used spain cause it's where you're from; you don't get to claim achievement for OTHER countries. Fucking spics. I'm Pajeet, not Ching Chong.

닥쳐

t. Globalist/Jew Shill

Do you want to open South Korea's borders to blacks, arabs, and hispanics?

Because we look very European.

Can you find any sources on that?

Many Southeast Asians immigrated here

East Asia-Southeast Asia relationship is like Europe-Middle East or America-Latin America

if you're so smart why are you on the verge of nuclear annihilation?

Do you not know what average means?

That's very revealing of the educational level that you have.

>bulgarian

Hahahahahahahahah

this map is trash because asians beat their children and cheat

you cheat rampantly and no one seems to care

White = Non-Semitic Caucasian.
Arabs are Semitic, and Indians are not pure Caucasians.

you shut up retard

The time will solve that. South Korea was poorer than most of sub-saharan African countries in 1950s

>They contributrd to the modern world

By parasitizing others.

Nothing, because i'm not.It's just funny when people posts these maps.

Again,by your logic, the fact that 2 of the lowest IQ-ranking countries(Romania &Ireland) have the highest gdp increase from 2013Q4 -2017 should have been impossible, after all we're closer to the IQ of niggers, am i right?

If IQ was relevant to anything practical then chinks in China wouldn't live under communism like ants.

But yeah, maybe one day you'll realise it plays more to that bell-curve effect on statistics, I'm pretty sure if you were to poll every chinese person the average would actually be way lower.

He will be mad without that assumption

does it look like im left off bad and boujee

>South Korea was poorer than most of sub-saharan African countries in 1950s

And you will be again as soon as mechanization arribes.

dude youre Asian

>The part the Empire never colonized
Brilliant
The Dutch are more Roman than the modern Germans

Italy is the 3rd most profitable country in the EU

Do we are actually white while you are not.

Genetics are easily over 90% of the makeup/platform of a person.

IQ is an objective test measuring forms of pattern recognition. Whites and Asians do well on it and it correlates exactly in line with the propensity for technological stability. Higher average intelligence is the grounds of modern civilization. Brain capacity and IQ potential is one of thousands of genetic traits. Whites dominate the upper 160+ IQ spectrum where more extreme breakthroughs occur, as well has other behavioral traits for a fuller range of extreme in other areas (pioneering, individuality, altruism, physical strength). The unique characteristics of whites gave birth to white western civilization. It wasn't the other way around. South Korea and Japan later became 100% modeled after white western societies because they have the intelligence to copy modern function and the homogeneity to remain stable.

Abos were more intelligent 10k years ago when they first traveled to Australia and had basic technology like making fires. Millennia of inbreeding and other things turned them into what you see now.

So William Stern created the "deviation IQ", the one used today?
From wiki (don't know how trusted this can be):
>Stern was born in Berlin, the grandson of the German-Jewish reform philosopher Sigismund Stern (1812-1867).
>Stern, a Jew, was ousted by Hitler's regime after the rise of Nazi power.

the chinese kids at my college were always up to some shit.

people would take 10 minute bathroom breaks during tests, girls would hide phones under their skirts to text other people.

No because they have a mongolpid phenotype. Different eyes, shallow eye sockets (like negroes), soft nose/no nose bridge (like negroes), wide nose (like negroes), softer overall face, smooth jaw line rather than sharp jaw line. And so many more differences.

The only non Europeans who can be white/aryan are other caucasoids that bave pink nipples and white skin such as certain Afghans, Iranians, Berbers.

>1st source: Stromfront
>Literally nothing about IQ

I agree with you. People with low IQ also can be rich

See Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, and UAE

read thisI agree with you

""""""Nords""""""" contributed literally nothing to the culture of Europe, all great empires came from Meds. Gengis.

LOL yeah, except Romania doesn't sit on earth's biggest oil reserve & everything was pretty much sold to the outsiders, either by commies decades ago or by corrupt faggots now who suck jew dick

니애미 흑인들 육변기