Do you favor free trade or protectionism?

Do you favor free trade or protectionism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

free trade white democratic countries.

why stop there? why shouldn't businesses have the right to trade with who they want?

Man how does it feel to fuck one of these?

Like pooing on Main Street

probably like Heaven

goddamn ,just imagine having your face smothered by her big Mexican ass

Iberians and Castizos are truly the master race

I'm fine with material free trade, but movement of people should be highly regulated and restricted

she's mestiza

like taking a poo on pennsylvania avenue

After I fuck her, her kids won't be

she is castiza, mestizos are brown.

I want to have a threesome with a Finnish chick and a Mexican chick

That would be fucking awesome

that pic user

that's arbitrary. I've seen women with 50/50ish on their DNA tests with an appearance like hers

do you like Mexican women?

At the current state, Neither. Free trade implies fair voluntary trade between individuals and organizations (including business and government). The reality of free trade is a front for monopolistic benefits for special interest groups to benefit at the expense of others. Protectionism is the same shit.

what is the in between? it kinda seems like one or the other

unless you want autarky which is complete retardation

look at her face, always white hispanic. she is 75% european and the rest native.

ninel conde for example is more mestiza.

Only gays and indios don't

what are you talking about, your chick looks whiter than the one I posted

so are the Sup Forums autists that claim they only like white and yellow girls gay?

Free trade would be great if all countries had the exact same laws, but because the world is composed of many sovereign countries each with their own laws and economic policies, protectionism is often necessary in order to prevent your own economy from being exploited by foreign entities.

so can it be on a case by case basis? free trade with whatever countries offer zero or non-protectionist tariffs to us, and equivalent tariffs for whichever countries impose tariffs on us

Chances are they are. Yellow fever cucks are most likely beta pedos too. Monoracial dating guys is what you can understand since most people data those who resemble them, but Iberians and Castizos are essentially spicy Whites.

I think a lot of these guys are complete virgins in general, and claim they only like Sup Forums approved races to fit in

But in reality, a pretty Latina throws her ass back on any of these dudes and they're gonna want it. Even Andrew Anglin would stop being gay if a chick like in my OP wanted to fuck him.

Mestizas are simply great

You need protectionism in order to have an ability to enter the autarky mode. It's simply a matter of national sovereignty
Funny how they fail what their ancestors did daily

right, but autarky is basically a retarded level of protectionism

You must have an option to sustain basic necessities and technological advancement on your own though. Doesn't mean you don't need trade, but it must be managed carefully to boost the local craftsmen and consumer's comfort simultaneously

Just like fucking anything else. Pussy is the same everywhere. Sex is definitely overrated, unless you're a sexless virgin of course.

>free trade
"free trade" is a cursed term that incurs the "no true Scotsman" fallacy. At the most extreme levels unrestricted free trade is untenable. But the same happens for extreme protectionism.

>democracy
true democracy is foolish.
The only real solution is a democratically elected republic of managerial representatives who organize small scale committees which have the technical expertise to develop a written legal definition of the law to be enforced.

>white
Not necessarily or precisely WHITE being the requirement. Rather mankind has made the mistake of assuming that born, a man, that he is not an animal, and that thus all man must be created equal. It is not so. Mankind is another animal, some are crude, some are brilliant, and we still must submit to Nature. The strong and clever will thrive, and the weak and stupid will fail. Only through a path of struggle and hardship can mankind shake himself free of his lesser half.

ey vato, we r white ese

Free trade. There's not really a disadvantage to it, unless you're planning on going to war.

Im a barely moving brick in the bed: the post

Literal goblins

>The strong and clever will thrive
So white people

Protectionism my country isn't a shopping mall.

F R E E trade
>the government knows what's in your best interest, goy!
yeah nah protectionist commies can go home

youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw

free trade is just piracy

The second thing

Hmm, probably not. If it has to be free trade there needs to be serious modifications on tax, regulation policies to make it more consistent and fair between workers or business overseas and domestic. Something, that is more competitive. I mean, I don't think its fair that electronics built overseas and are imported don't get taxed at all, yet home made products sold here or abroad are. I could go full libertarian/ancap and say shit like removing minimum wage etc but I'm trying to compromise here.

>Si vis pacem, para bellum

So basically unless you're a cucked libertarian, free trade is bad, mmkay.

Yes.

Any other answer is wrong.

Seems kind of dumb to retard your economic growth just so you can go to war with others.

obviously protectionism. you support your people before foreigners and all should do the same.
"free trade" only created jewish monopoly as they had spread like a plague in all our nations. free trade promotes the jew to use slave labor in asia to sell to whitey. and they dont even sell it cheaper, they just make their profit margin higher.
protectionism bolster the Nation and its people. if there is a surplus we can export, but if we cannot even feed our Nation than exporting to foreigners should be considered treason.

especially developing countries like all of fucking africa should do that. i dont want to buy cowmeat from fucking senegal when these dumbass niggers starve to death all around them. only to please the eternal jew is this done.

if they lost 30 pounds they'd be hotties

has protectionism ever worked?

free trade when its a fair equalisation on both sides

when Trump was saying he would favour protections against Chinese imports, this wasn't anti-free trade. they are penalising US imports right now. conversely, the US are not penalising Chinese imports. critics saying Trump was anti-trade were willfully misrepresenting the situation.

Yes.
It works in white countries.

how hard is China penalizing US imports?

making the tariffs equal is one thing, but creating purely protectionist tariffs seems like a recipe for failure

why is she wearing a mozzerella wrapper?

agreed.

large import duties on US imports. most Chinese call it a "luxury import tax" but considering how most everything non-luxury is manufactured in China, they are effectively applying import duties on US exports.

this is why there is huge demand in nearby rich countries (like Ausfailya) for flashy brands, nice clothes, perfume, anything designer really. makeup! this shit is *really* expensive in China.

That mexican and this are my favourite kind of woman.

Short hair isn´t relevant, I wish I could find this girl with long hair.

On a domestic level? Free trade. On an international level? Protectionism.

>lmao of all times this is relevant
with broad on pic
TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

Not managing trade and having top quality demands on goods produced/imported is a definition of shit economics
Lots of girls like that in Finland and women here like Iberians

mostly free trade with intervention when needed.

interesting!

I want her sweaty ass in my face

I like protectionism a little more.