Investigate the Chopper!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3gVWoGaFL4
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/1172027_re-research-req-ujc-263722-quad-tilt-rotor-and-joint-heavy.html
aviationweek.com/awin/bell-407-accidents-result-fatalities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUGGG

Any other pics of the troopers? Ghosts.

Jay Cullen = Clean July
Berkeley Bates = Reset Kebab

Berke*

Check em senpai. Evil shit going down.

Boys, kek is back!

Bump this shit. Don't let the chopper slide.

COVFEFE.

ok Satan, we're on it

CHECK EM.

Merge with this thread. Dump chopper info here.

>Chopper
>Cars
>That US Army guy

Bump, what happened to this helicopter?

Gyrocopter was shot down same as 727 on 9/11

check them digeroonies

Why do all these military and police aircrafts keep crashing?

This is now a get thread

Wait. Is that real?

Oh hi Kim

Did they ded?

Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry...

>Investigate the Chopper
On it
*Investigates the Chopper*
Oh, wow

Nah it's all good.

You're not white. Fuck off, kike.

I'm sorry for being white. Sorry guys ... sorry

Reddit

Spacing

You

Need

To

Go

Back

How about the 2nd chopper?

youtube.com/watch?v=A3gVWoGaFL4

16 elite soldiers were on board.

HOLY SHIT. CHOPPER LANDED AT 8:02pm

>Axsys Technologies V14 MSII gyro-stabilizer on the Bell 407. Based on lessons-learned from massive damage inflicted by demonstrators
at the G-20 Summit in London last April and the G-8 Summit in Seattle in
1999, the PSP trooper-pilots used specially equipped helicopters to maintain
constant contact with a broad array of law enforcement officers during the conference, directing them to "hot spots" where demonstrations were in danger of
getting out of control.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/1172027_re-research-req-ujc-263722-quad-tilt-rotor-and-joint-heavy.html
These pilots saw and heard everything. These were not standard Bell 407's

what time was the crash?

which wikileaks dump listed all the engines the cia could remote-fuck. I remember a lot of jet engines / turbo props / etc

WTF flight path doesn't even go yo Charlottesville...

Do you realize the energy required to FUSE the nuclei of heavy-metals? Our sun fuses H nuclei and burns out around Fe.

They didn't fly so good.

search and rescue

Are marines and law enforcement being ritually sacrificed?

Am I tripping or does the fat guy's face looked photoshopped?

Go to /x/ you autistic conspiracy theorists

I read somewhere military man was into heli -> water jumps.

3 days ago, a car drove into a decent sized pond ~2AM. No one saw the car go in, no one saw the cops pull anyone out (they were there FAST).

Some sort of nationwide training op involving water rescues?

I think I know what happened. The 2 cops probably managed to get HD camera footage of the driver that ram the crowd. The problem is that it's actually the CIA operative and not the actor they have to blame.
(((They))) find out about this and try to shut it down. What they didn't predict is that one or two of them were pollacks and trying to send us a memetic blackbox
e.g
COVFEFE

They had info on the driver.
Probably people taking to him before he went to the rally etc

This is N36VA. Landed at CHO?

driver was a michael hastings?

The hexagram prove it.
They had data that could prove this was all a false flag.
Probably shot down by the other chopper there when they couldn't persuade them to land and finish them off quietly on the ground.

Yep (((they))) shot it down.

Check em. Looks like your onto something.

No, what I ment was the two cops managed to snag footage and proof of the suspect. The problem is that the suspect in their footage is actually a CIA operative and it probably has everything from what routes he drove on to who he stopped and talked to before going and ramming these people. Then the CIA operative would vanish and the actor they hired should be arrested. If the data the pilots had got out it would prove it was all a false flag and the media was in on it.
The cops were probably just normal people who browsed Sup Forums or knew about it.
So they shot em down

Pardon i ment (((they))) shot them down

DUDE LETS FLY IN A PENTAGRAM!!!
*dies in helicopter crash*

I want to know what happened here. Everyone is talking about this kid and his car, when this helicopter going down seems like a much bigger story. Media has barely touched it, but did it just drop out of the sky? Was it shot?

Could be easily explained as accidental had they released the names, and treated it as such. would confirm it was even police when POTUS had confirmed. That is incredibly odd. If these cops were killed it was because they saw something.

>DUDE LETS FLY IN A PENTAGRAM!!!
It's actually a (((hexagram))).
They were trying to warn us that they would be killed by (((them)))

Maybe I'm wrong but there doesn't seem to be any aerial footage of the protest and the fights breaking out.

>ITT CIA

Wait sry missclick You're fine

Shiiiiittt masons!!!

((((CIA))) get out
but post some clop while you're at it

I just woke up. What is this about a chopper?

Trite copypasta.

>tldr
1) Survailance chopper manages to snag data and footage that would prove there was a false flag at Charlotteville and that the media is behind it

2) They got shot down by some other chopper that was under (((their))) orders in order to prevent the truth from getting out.

>666

> that the media is behind it
well not really behind it more like it knew about it

Those hats are a meme

Whoa. What the actual fuck.

>t.hat-less peasant

Jesus its a fucking Robinson r44!!! i am surprised it didn't crash earlier

Cute

I thought a Bell 407? Who else has died on a Bell 407? Or heli with same turboshaft

From yesterday:

>car rams into vehicle and several people
>instantly backs up and disappears
>black tinted windows
>airbag doesn't deploy so there's no downtime in his movement, it's a 2010 model so the argument that it's an old 1970 muscle car and it might've malfunctioned is out the window
>based on pic related which is the current consensus on the vehicle ID, the vehicle is supposed to have a SUN ROOF, not present in any of the pictures
>hundreds of people and no one managed to snag a picture of his face
>drives off to a remote location
>somehow magically gets apprehended there
>virtually no one in that area
>only chopper in the air that might've taken a picture of the suspect mysteriously crashes
>most civilian/press choppers are advised to hover no higher than 200ft in the air and even auto-rotating down to the ground wouldn't necessitate a Hollywood-esque explosion when there's trees to cushion the impact
>main rotor wouldn't just lock the blades instantly which is a safety precaution so that the pilot can at least have a chance to auto-rotate to safety, didn't happen in this case evidently
>anon5 confirmed all of the above before mods shoa'd the thread

>ashamed to be white
More communists should be run over desu

it was taken down by the same who did this false flag attack!

look, ive seen a few shots of the driver and he looks like a fucking robot. what if there was no one inside the car and it was being remotely driven by someone from the helicopter that later "had an accident"???

no body is talking about that strange helicopter incident.

this is like just the 9/11 inside job. wake up!! they want a civil war.

Bingo

shieeet

NIGGERFAGGOT SHILL

>thread just vanished from the catalogue
Auto-Sage is on.
CIA are no fun allowed cuckolds

> a Model 407 (N407HH) owned and operated by Houston Helicopters, Inc., landed in the Gulf of Mexico after its engine lost power in flight

total engine power failure seems like a feature, not a maintenance problem.

aviationweek.com/awin/bell-407-accidents-result-fatalities

I started a similar thread. Disappeared. The chopper is the key - but we need more than this. Someone who was monitoring air traffic radio channels?? Someone who heard anything before the crash? There most be something. Or witnesses to the crash, but that's less likely to produce any evidence of any sort.

We need an insider user at state trooper dispatch, or an ABC agency in the know. Urgently before the trail goes cold. They'll have everything/everyone cleaned up very quickly on this one.

You can FOIA FAA comms but.. its FOIA

The bird is weird but we have zero bearing on it.

It's possible they left more clues and pieces of the puzzle.
For instance they worked their way to draw a pentagram with their routes so naturally they probably predicted the physical evidence will fall into their killer's hands or burn away in the crash.

I'll probably be ruining everything by suggesting to check out their online accounts such as google mail or facebook for hidden stuff but something tells me the CIA niggers are already skimming their online footprint. They could've sent out backup packages somewhere from let's say their phones etc.

bro. easy find.

Pentagram? I wrote (((hexagon))) like this.
They're even altering my posts now.

that tweet is over a year old. They foresaw this and a pentagram was their deadmans switch?

A helicopter who had something to do with the protests crashed mysteriously

An article I saw about it said it wasn't one that people had reported seeing near the protests, but that it was involved in some way but they didn't know how

Shady stuff for sure

It's a (((HEXAGON)))

Perhaps they either got cold feet and wanted to spill the beans or were just preparing for this moment but didn't predict that the CIA was monitoring them and got killed before the final lap

That's an intense jawline.

do we have flight path for the crash heli? I thought I was one earlier and it looked like the bird was doing big spirals.

but lets ask what the benefit of downing this bird is. its either indirect (distraction) or direct (they needed someone dead). Who were these pilots?

Yea it's possible now that I think about it.
>Wait for the government to do a false flag
>be part of it in some way
>just after it happens release evidence to the public
>public get redpilled
>media loses even more reputation and power because being in on false flags

Ye so im tripping too. theres something with the head and hat on the right that doesnt seem right.
or maybe its that things design

sry for the samefagging I'm trying to bump the thread

They're trying to hide their identity by altering

now that a little at this image closer. This looks fake as fuck, no? Was it carrying thermite? its totally pyrolyzed

saved as cuckpasta

probably shot down with a machine gun

never fear, the backup fleet was prepared and bought in advance

kill yourself nigger

I love RC cars! Team Losi for the win

Nigger do you even autorotate

>Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today?