This is Heather Heyer, the woman killed in Charlottesville last night...

This is Heather Heyer, the woman killed in Charlottesville last night. Her last message on FB was 'if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.'

Is there anything you'd like to say, Sup Forums? (apologize?)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe if the was thinner she could have dodged that car

Wew looks like she paid the toll

They have licensing requirements for a reason.

ah, so she was the reason for the heavy car damage

Race mixing nigger lover by the looks of it. That is all.

Fpbp

Also when you silence one side and allow the other side (with open communists and black nationalists) to brazenly parade around the streets this is what happens. Good riddance. The usa is gonna have another civil war, there will be many more dead leftists by the time this shit is over

my god ur a savage

Well she must have calmed down, she definitely wasn't paying attention to traffic

wtf i love france now

As a neutral observer, the car was attacked first.

toll paid
There's no reason to care about white people who betray white people.

Burn the coal pay the toll

>if you're not outraged, you're not paying attention

pay attention when walking in the middle of the road

Play dumb games,
win dumb prizes.

Deserved
People crying about the "bad image" Charlottesville is going to give to nationalists are the worst.
Liberals and mediums aren't going to roll out the red carpet for us, whatever we do.

Pottery

TOLL = PAID

that's probably the best way to go in the shithole where this was filmed

My thought exactly.
/thread.

Nice

While her death is sad, I really feel sorry for the driver of that car. Imagine how scared he must've felt! Wish he could've gotten the mental help he needed.

He doesn't represent the right, Trump, WN, or anything else like that. He is just one man, making a mentally ill decision. Sad Obama could've helped him if it weren't for from blaming white men for everything.

#notallrightwingnationalists

>last statement is political meme

Sad!
I agree with the sentiment though. Just that my reasons for outrage are very different.

outraged at what, exactly?
it doesn't bother me that nazis, kkk, alt-right, or any other "white" group wants to larp and march around legally.
i don't prescribe to their beliefs, but they're still allowed to larp in PEACE.
leftists are threatening white people with violence, and act shocked and horrified when they are met with violence in turn.

seriously, just stay home and let the nazis do their rallies in peace, eventually people will get bored with them again and they'll fade into obscurity.
by constantly confronting them, you only validate their belief that they're being persecuted (which, they technically are) which in turn fuels them and makes them grow in numbers.

Obama could've had a son like theone that drove the challenger.

She is large cattle. Good for trading stock in my country

try pumping some life into that

Nothing of value was lost

MUH DIK

kek

Fuck it would be hitting a 120kg beanbag

(checked)

wtf man? it's impressive that she had enough breath in her to go protest, I honestly don't understand how someone can get that fat

She was a commie nonetheless, so nothing of value was lost

at around 7:10 the coalburner gets cpr

should watch the whole vid comedy gold

youtube.com/watch?v=Weg3fP0lZmE

TOLL STATUS: PAID

obese, childless and over 30 communist coalburner

literally sub-useless to society

I sincerely apologize in the name of the people of Israel. We caused all this mess. Sorry guys.

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ →
→ →
→ →
→ →

her body is like a water bed, when he gives cpr.

So it's another case of violent leftists blocking streets and beating on cars and threatening people. If they were doing this before he hit the crowd, he has a good case of claiming he was just trying to gtfo and save his ass. lmao if there's a massive Zimzam scale trial and he gets acquitted and we get mega chimpouts from it.

I have zero sympathy for anyone who goes to these events and gets injured. Theyre all retarded larpers.

GOD DAMN NIGGER-LOVING COMMIE GET OUT OF HERE!

Maybe she shouldn't have participated in a communist march that assaulted a dodge charger

BURN THE COAL

Belgium you so bad

This goy knows whats up

One less crazy sjw white bitch

Haha I cant feel bad for these people. Dont want to get run over? Stay out of the fucking road, retard.

She was a filthy commie that had been a part of the group that had assailed a peaceful protest, and started to attack and brutalize the people who had rallied there. She deserved everything that she got.

Using kikebook
>nothing of value lost

>Muslim drives a truck through a crowd of people
RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES AGAIN

>Alt-righter drives a car through a crowd of people
BASED DRIVER CLEANING UP ANTIFA SCUM

really makes me think

TOLL PAID

I guarantee that none of these antifa wanted a fat white woman to die. They all were hoping it was going to be a pretty young black woman, in order to further their media appeal. It's fucked up man... but I guess nobody really cares when fat/unattractive people are victims.

She deserved to die for protesting? Remember that sentiment when its Lauren Southerns brains on the sidewalk.

Apparently I'm not the only one who wasn't paying attention.

I'm sorry her death was as fast as it was

Anarchist? You mean like the antifas, who are also anarchists? Meaning, they want NO government. Yet, they demand that the government give them free college, free healthcare, a UBI, a $15 minimum wage...just very stupid people, whose only use is as targets for patriots.

If anything, if charlottesville becomes a danger zone for non-whites according to the media, then white nationalists can move there to create an all white city

This is how we get feminists to exercise for now on

Feeling pity for people who are actively trying to get rid of your entire race is beyond suicidal.

It says my browser doesn't support this specific video, fuck you google.

S

>stand in street
>get run over
>blame Sup Forums
lel

(((patriots)))

I hope she rots in hell.

Exactly what a coal burner deserves. I hope the car can be fixed.

You can see the cellulite despite the distance and low resolution. Like the surface of the moon.

Communists deny everyone elses rights so they can't complain about reprocity of rights. Communists are not moral agents. There is no need to feel bad when killing a communist any more than there is a need to feel bad when removing weeds from a garden.

>Go back to twatter ### bitch ###

fpbp
cheked

Don't post on pol and expect sympathy. We are autistic central. Nobody gives a fuck.

it's called Darwin award

wtf i love french fries now !

that poor car must´ve been completely destroyed after hitting her fat ass

"Get of mu roads, dirty commies !"

So absolutely Nothing of value was lost, what's with all the outraged anons being "centrist" then?
This Is Progress.

I have no problem with our fatties bleaching the black guys. The black guy was already pretty bleached anyway.

It would've been literally her only option of reproducing, in her thirties and already morbidly obese.

More food for the rest of us

Always look left and right, then left again. Also you probably shouldn't stand in a fucking road.

But why are Antifa protesting a private meeting when they know there's a good chance of trouble. It's not like the right protests at BLM or Antifa meeting. The left are just looking for trouble

>anything you'd like to say?
Tits or gtfo bitch

How the hell all that fat did not cushion the impact enough to save her?
I smell foul play

Not being able to dodge the Dodge is part and parcel of playing in traffic.

did she shit herself?

she looks more like a faghag than a coalburner

rare flag alert

kim?

>Dude filming pans to himself to pull a reaction shot after the car hits
the absolute STATE of this nation

TOLL PAID

the one girl trying to help a guy is so busy filming, she can't use both hands

these people are useless

Wrecked, kekked, and checked.

savage

A slim black man dating a fat white woman?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Cute

Fat fuck shouldn't have been walking in the road if they don't want running over.

looks like she was the one who wasn't paying attention

Dat file name...kek.

Don't worry Deusch bro, I see what you're doing here.

Why do you think she was so fat? She was preparing for the commie revolution when there would be no food. She can live for years without a single grain of rice.

Yes i have a message!

Burn the coal, pay the toll!