The commie plower was a false flag to make the alt-right look violent to scare people away from it and to give the...

The commie plower was a false flag to make the alt-right look violent to scare people away from it and to give the commies verbal firepower against us. Expect more of these to occur in the future until it's eventually ruled that the Alt-right is a terrorist group.

Other urls found in this thread:

mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/confederate-monuments-p_2.jpg
mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/confederate-monuments-prote1.jpg
i.imgur.com/2VtPSqw.jpg
cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-car-crash-suspect-idd/index.html
archive.is/tYJQ7
resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml
twitter.com/barnes_law/status/896520500339331076
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The guy wasn't even fucking associated with anyone. Notice how fast cucks came out after all the mudslime attacks as #NOTALLMUSLIMS, but some random dude running over people on accident and it's #BANWHITEPEOPLE. The mental gymnastics these lefty fags go through everyday is mind boggling

We'll you answer my question inadvertently. Thanks user

Shillbot 2.0

Antifa gets away with this shit all the fucking time and they still aren't a terrorist group. Fuck off with your concern shilling. Everyone will forget this in a week

I'm Alt Right, and even I can admit that that IS Fields. He's a fucking idiot who should be disavowed.

Cool story cunt except it's a false flag.

>its a false flag whenever something hurts the outlook of your political position

Like clockwork.

It's a false flag when it's demonstrably fake.

Reporting this thread to /r/againsthatesubreddits and the mods. You guys are done. Think you won? Guess what. Tolerance and progressive values always win in the end, Trumpists. Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand? You're about to feel it tenfold once you feel the wrath of pissed-off, progressive redditors raging at the fact that Trumpers like you get to walk around even AFTER you've already won. You were supposed to graciously accept your (rigged) election results, give it a rest, and stay in /r/The_Cheeto rather than rub it in our faces that your Orange Hitler won. Now? It's time for you to be put in your places. You've already infected the precious mind of my beloved wife's son, and now you'll pay.

Edit: Just updated SRS, Resist, It's Going Down, and many other like-minded comrades on the existence of this cheeto Nazi recruitment forum. Stand down against Nazis? Fuck that noise. I'd turn down the ability to see the next five new episodes of Rick Sanchez fucking shit up in multidimensional hyperspace with his grandson just so I could have the chance to crush deplorables like you. Other progressive redditors reading my outcry for action against the bane of Sup Forums’s existence that is this thread, consider this: What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith? I hope those who like the cut of my jib and my call to /r/esist take notice. Now is the time for action. Wubba lubba dub dub, motherfuckers.

yep, total false flag

throw in some "le ebin memes" on his FB page, not to mention all the inconsistencies in the story

if the media and shill politicians run with this, we can be sure it's a false flag

please shill, go back to plebbit where your masters give you orders

the false flag is too OBVIOUS

>#NotAllWhitePeople
>Please won't someone think of the poor white people who will be falsely associated with false flag terrorists by alt-left racist shills

Only when alt right will be declared a terrorist group you could achieve something. Go in the streets whit rifles.

They will try. Meanwhile ANTIFA = DNC = Soros are given a free pass.

This is the attack car. No stripes, dark tint, heavily weighted down, even flooring it in reverse didn't raise the rear end an inch.

Link to older false flag thread

>from this angle you can see cars but from a completely different angle you can't!
woah.

boards Sup Forums org/pol/thread/137177048

Many people called it long ago, both sides are being funded and setup so that there would be some incident where the media and shills can execute their psyop.

If we see some shill politicians actually think about trying to pass legislation over ONE DEATH, then we know it's 100% false flag.

People know what to look for these days, nobody buys the "we need to shut down free speech due to muh nazis" bullshit.

pic related is so far best pic of face.

not shooped, it's real, check it yourself using below pic.

> high res pics (better quality maybe is somewhere?):

mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/confederate-monuments-p_2.jpg

mercurynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/confederate-monuments-prote1.jpg

Pic of Challenger abandoned:

i.imgur.com/2VtPSqw.jpg

put this in Google Maps search:

> Monticello Ave at Blenheim Ave Southbound

Everyone merge with this thread. Bring all info here.

Dat skinny milf's fat butt in that dress tho

Literally my fetish. Pulling those panties wrapped around her ass aside as she's bent over. fugg

Roasties who reveal too much are overrated

Threads going to die soon. Just bring them over here since everything is nice and compact here.

It has all the hallmarks of a false flag.

He's already been identified you dumb faggots. It's no false flag.

Look at the picture there

Look at the picture of the suspect

cnn.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-car-crash-suspect-idd/index.html

It's him.

Here's the archive
archive.is/tYJQ7

> "Be good goys and don't investigate this any further!!!"

>CNN confirms

Better believe them then, they've been so honest and reliable in the past.

dude looks calm as fuck

>Oswald is real user, just look there's a picture of him in the reputed news outlet CNN
So what? A patsy is a patsy.

What exactly are you pointing at here? Colour of the car?

>> Monticello Ave at Blenheim Ave Southbound
Doesnt look like the same place

Yes. They're different cars. One is silver and has 2 grey stripes. The other is dark grey with a black stripe and purple outlines.

> resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml

> resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml

So........ car modifications are not a thing?

The left burns down CITIES,riots,kills cops, but the media never puts pressure on Obama/Clintons/Sanders leftist bullshit.

>false flag against the right
Nice theory. Why didn't they use firearms instead? You can't call for a ban on cars.

Soros funded BLM adherants murder cops.

But if one communist dies, they're calling for martial law.

#notallmotorcarriages

Have you already understood that alt-right is a huge false flag by Sup Forums trolls and their CIA puppet masters? Sup Forums is more like a trollfest than a political movement.

I've been in a few car accidents, these cars are designed to crumple during impact so you have less risk of personal injury.

This car drove away with only bumper damage, there is no two ways about it. This car was built to drive through barricades for military operations.

OY VEY, should I download it for posterity?

HAHAHAHAHA! *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

He should sue Dodge for his airbags not deploying and become a millionaire.

>Dat skinny milf's fat butt in that dress tho
THIS!
It makes it all worth it. Real waifu keeper. Obviously placed there as a detraction. The jewry know our minds by now. THEY know how to divide and conquer.

twitter.com/barnes_law/status/896520500339331076

Not surprised. lel.

>twitter.com/barnes_law/status/896520500339331076
police stand-down order confirmed

psy op confirmed

you've been playing too much GTA son, why would someone get such a random change done to their car? UNLESS they were TRYING to hide from the police??

The guy driving the car was Chris-Chan, the autistic creator of sonichu, and he probably did it on accident. Charlottesville, Virginia is his home town, and he has hit people with car on multiple occasions.

Holy shit dude, I never thought I'd start to respect the ACLU.

Look at this Changing the tint at the top of the front window is extremely rare. It's unlikely these cars are the same, if he posed by another car or not is a better question.

Holy where are the res pinstripes

JUST WHERE THE FUCK IS MY OTHER SHOE? FOR FUCKS SAKE I CANT FIND MY OTHER SHOE

*red

The police helicopter crash is one of the most mysterious aspects of this incident.

>Helicopter probably has entire footage of the car fleeing and being intercepted.
>Suddenly crashes into forest.
>Completely disintegrates in a disproportionately giant fireball, despite falling through trees and from not that great of a height.

enough with the conspiracy theories. everything is a conspiracy and no alt righter ever has to assume personal responsibility for his actions because he was set up.
one day you people will need to wake up and realize the world is much simpler than what you made it.

Who's the soldier?

Doesn't matter, Jewish owned media is already calling it out. Niggers mass rapping whites? Not news. Rotherham gang raping 1200 kids? Not news. One guy running over some people on the other side of the world? News in every European country.

Just on the news here every 2 hours they are calling it "white supremacist nazi attack on peaceful anti-racism protesters". That is being repeated every single news cycle. People here are being brainwashed by this shit. It's obviously well planned.

and they are also suing the city for having shut down the rally (even as they allowed the antifa protest to continue)

his name is James Fields, just like the guy that got arrested.
why?

Where was this pic taken anyone knows?

Any legit source for the helicopter crash? No? Thought so

Probably a good idea to download. I recommend either the FF addon Unplug, or the program 4K Video Downloader, with both you can select the 720p file.

>Not alt-righter has to assume personal responsibility for something they had no part in
>And that's a bad thing

This is some Huffington post next level retardation.

Checked, but wrecked. Just look at literally any of the pic relates in this thread. Kys shill faggot

Disgusting.

> Type this into Google Maps:

Monticello Ave at Blenheim Ave Southbound

It's literally got the street sign in the picture.

>The guy wasn't even fucking associated with anyone
Nice shilling, Spencer.

The street sign, hedge, everything looks the same in all photos, you're a fucking idiot op.

>James Fields
How do you know about him and how is he related to the current case save that he shares a name - and no apparent facial features - with the current suspect?

>Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand?

Probably one of my favorite memes.

>looks the same

Not sure if blind or simply retarded.

Yeah I did, it doesn't look like the same place

He got arrested 4 minutes after doing the deed
So either cops are really fast and really well informed or he stopped on purpose there or along the way

airbags didnt deploy because its an american car and they are fucking trash
but yeah its not the same car

it's the same as every conspiracy theory. bunch of random pics put together that prove nothing and show zero
I know about him because that's the narrative some Sup Forumstards have been pushing. he has no relation with the case, and nobody can explain why he has the same name. some idiot probably googled the name once his arrest was announced, found this guy, decided it was weird and made the webm.

it's not even memeing, it's just pure retardation

DINDU NUFFINGism at its best

Pic taken in Oct. 2012. They could have brought in some trees

I'm genuinely curious about him. No obvious goole search results.

I don't know who he is, I just found the webm.

Another timezone you retarded cunt

what we know of him so far:

>the Alt-right is a terrorist group
Then so are all religions, for example. The AR is an all-encompassing term, there is no actual coordination going on.

cuz that pic is old, they later built houses there. duh.

I don't know why they would pick that guy and not some unknown CIA dude if this was a false flag. Now, the Field guy the MSM talks about did go to boot camp I think but that's really the only connection I see

Idiot, look at the map, map is up to date, theres no buildings.

Even if it was supposedly a Jew kid what done it?

Cool story bro

The map shows buildings on all 4 corners of the street

>hire crisis actor
>have him attend rally for photo op
>????
>challenger of peace

theres a narrative with constant demonization of military. many have been involved in fatal incidents recently.

What's wrong with my map then? WTF?

Here is the original Epic thread posted yesterday with all the information about the REAL driver:

>demonization of military
Can't believe that. Been to America. The constant attention you give to vets and whatnot give them semi-god status.

uh trump tweeted about it