Do aliens exist somewhere in the universe pol?

Do aliens exist somewhere in the universe pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoNkQOKi1gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're already here

Cool man. Got any pics?

you bet your ass they do

the universe is pretty fucking big from what i understand so it would reason that we aren't alone

if its impossible to go faster than the speed of light it doesn't really fucking matter though

What the fuck is that?

Agreed

Meant to quote

No because earth is flat and the ice wall goes on for eternity

No way to determine it
Life is a great unknown
It is either fairly common and there are multiple alien races out there or it is very rare and we are likely alone

hi

right beside you in a parallel universe.

They exist. They just don't visit us because Sup Forums don't take kindly to illegal aliens

I'm posting on this board.

Ayy lmao as your kind says.

>lets make shit up because it sounds cool

Sand, brown, yellow, mud, black etc

They're everywhere.

I wonder if they have nigger and kike tribes too.

I do but currently chillin' here.

>PooP in id
If this system is calling me a shithead then sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.

>are there kikes in space?
Wew lad nosleep2night from the nightmares

The universe is awash in organic compounds, so life just needs to make it through the great filters. Life is threatened by gamma ray bursts, meteor bombardment, and social justice. Also evolution, up until sexual reproduction, is pretty slow. It took about a billion years for bacteria to evolve then another billion for multicellular life

every place that is even remotely hospital to life probably has simple single or even multi-cellular life. Europa probably does.

Earth like planets most likely have complex multi-cellular life and even complex life.

Some of those earth like planets might evolve intelligent life, like dolphins, pigs, african-americans, that while being smarter than most animals do not develop technology.

I would say in each galaxy only 1 or 2 earth like planets evolve technologically advanced life, written languages and using tools.

>dadpoop

yeah Nibiru and Anunnaki are coming back for their gold

There are probably billions of advanced ET out there then huh

worms and bacteria?
Sure
Y not

They are here on Earth, in disguise.

I think disclosure will happen within 5 years at most.

precisely

We are the aliens. The ones that are here now are us from the future here to feed on us.

how the fuck could we know?

They

Someone in Hollywood has seen the real deal.

This

Proofs?

If they do I hope they're cute aliens.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoNkQOKi1gY

Aliens do exist
they are either
1) simple organisms that would be considered akin to microscopic life, or wild animals.
2)time travelling when they jump light speed. So when they leave their home planet in current year, when they reach earth they will have arrived 2000 years before the present.
3)taking their sweet ass time getting here

interestingly enough, I thought about buyning a bunch of old antenna tvs and going through stations to see if I can pick anything up.
I somehow feel that one reason why they switched to digital services becuase we just recently started getting signals of their tv shows.

if you think what he just said was 'made up', you're more bluepilled than fucking anything you faggot. wake up

I saw one one...it was a picture that our game camera took....

the fermi paradox stops being a paradox when you consider we are in a simulation

Helping your kind on pic related.

DISCLOSURE WHEN???

What is it? I can't read that.

You had better post it, user.

Alienware wallpaper... good taste, I guess.

That's antisemitism

>Alienware
>tatse
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Most likely

It's from an unconfirmed document that claims to be written at the Palo Alto Research Center. It's about reverse engineering AYY tech.

Big if true.

It's an instruction sheet on what to do if you crash land on a hostile primitive world of hue mahns

>in Charlotteville
TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

Link?

Idk, I used to get excited about them as a kid. Not so much since I heard Dell bought them out.

JEWS. IN. SPACE.

I swear to god I have seen this "alphabet" in some sci-fi TV show or movie before but I can't find it to prove that you're bullshitting, so I guess you must be an alien

Statistically yes.

It is also highly likely we are alone in our galaxy so we are basically alone.

So what species are you? Do you miss your homeworld?

You'd think the best way to debunk any existence of "aliens" is to make the general population see the real deal but think "hey, I saw something like that on a show"
I was exile'd so here I am, My race put into english would be roughly "Sol-tesh"
The universe is vast, one does get home sick but there is much more to see.

What do you look like? And of course, I can't resist asking, what were you exiled for?

Looks like it's time for another larp without proofs thread. Honestly if I wanted to trick you people into ignoring something I'd pretend to be a CIA trained skunkworks insider who's had ET contact and communicates with telepathy, you take the bait every time.

We are aliens. Intelligent life exist right here on Earth.

I realize full-well it's 99% likely to be a larp, but I still want to hear what he says, just in case. I'll say to you plainly that I have personally met an ayy, so I'm open to the possibility.