Pause for a moment and look at this picture

Pause for a moment and look at this picture.
This picture marks the end of the "Alt-Right"
It exposes your movement for what it is/was.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers
youtube.com/watch?v=z_p4qxltmkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm Alt-Right, but I disavow Fields. He's a chickenshit retard that has caused a metric fuckton of damage.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it "exposes" the movement, but I would say that it has sent the Alt-Right back a looong way.

This is just the beginning

Phuck off, cuck.

Pretty sure the Dylan Roof incident was 10 times worse.

Also, the car was attacked first.

nah, nigga. this was the beginning of the end for Soros and his terrorist org Open Society Foundations. screencap this

This moment documents the true beginning of the alt-right, the moment it goes from internet whining, to direct, radical action. An important historical document.

#NotAllAlt-Rightists

Sadly, yes. I am fully aware of the irony of the situation.

Why is the license plate censored?

The end? Hahahahaha. No. The BEGINNING.

Now you know that not only will you risk death if you resist us, a close examination of these events will reveal that the FBI and CIA are actual nazis.

Three died today. In a few years, three million.

He actually didn't do anything wrong.

He did exactly what we wanted him to do
I praise him for his efforts and hope there are more ppl like him

Woah bro, thats kinda bigoted. We shouldn't judge an ideology on the basis on one individual. We are a board of peace.

Car is dangerous in my home too. It's normal.

What movement did this picture end? Eat shit, proxy.

HEY OP I BET IF IT WAS A TRUCK WITH A MUSLIM INSIDE YOU WOULDNT GIVE A SHIT

pusi kurac janez.... idi drkaj na tita

>Breivik is the end
>Roof is the end
>Fields is the end

Pro-tip my (((my friend))), you can't claim 'Not all muslims!' one day and then the next day 'All white nationalists!'.

also sage.

I'm impressed at how you can set yourself back a generation with that shitshow. Now when people think of you lot, they will instantly revert to what happened at Charlottesburg and how much of a fucking mess that was.

White people are such violent animals...

It's not. Focus and link this to normies en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers when a nigger killed 5 white people and then tell them to compare the reaction compared to yesterday. Every crime committed by someone white is amplified 10 times by media and marxists. Do more to make other white people notice this.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_p4qxltmkA

Considering leftists have killed tons of people and we can still hear their shrill shrieks of (((diversity))) and (((multiculturalism))) as they allow illegals and muslims to ransack our cities, I doubt the "movement" died.

Also, get it through your fucking heads already: NO. ONE. HERE. IS. ALT. RIGHT. Literally no one. It was a label thrust upon us because racist and bigot weren't working and the left needed another catch-all buzzword because Nazi was losing power as well. Sup Forums is NOT this Alt-Right horseshit, so fuck off you fucking retarded lefty shills.

#notallcars its important to protect the identity of an innocent car

Kys

Didn't you guys lose a world war already?

Ma gavte la nata...

You're just jelly. No one wants you in the secret neo Nazi club

Upam da trollaš prokleti prasec čefurski !

>identifying as a commie
holy shit kys

>I'm alt-right
reddit please fuck off

huehuehue

Cars hit people in that type oh situation, only if they are Naziz? There has been numerous examples where people get ran over by a car, when the driver makes a mistake or is afraid. There are no cases where people get ran over because the driver is literally Hitler.

>implying anyone here gives a shit about the alt right

>the alt right is a meme created by the DNC

A dodge enthusiasts club?

I beg to differ i think it marks the birth of the alt right

Moraš biti pa res nov tu...

>Race war now!
>this happens
>w-wait, I d-don't think I really wanted this...

you all are weak

No it hasn't caused. It's just a distraction to ignore all talking points. We'll just ride this car muslim attack to our advantage oops did I say Nice attack oops did I say Germany oops did I say Sweden?

That's right. Alt-right is just a front for fascism, attempting entryism with the libertarians. Libertarianism is a deeply anti-fascist ideology. It's time to join the antifascist movement and stop leaving the moral high ground to the communists.

i'd say less than 5% of this board identified themselves as alt-right desu