Charlottesville was an inside job

Charlottesville was an inside job.

Right wing is discredited. Nobody except Sup Forums LARPers find this shit acceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5-7
theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt8dBpsU1X8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm impressed at how you can set yourself back a generation with that shitshow. Now when people think of you lot, they will instantly revert to what happened at Charlottesburg and how much of a fucking mess that was

Yawn

Play something else

>it's a false flag inside job when something happens that hurts the outlook of your political views

Like clockwork.

Is it time to count some more
>1 post by this id

It was an extremely autistic Sup Forumsack who was a retard. He shouldn't have done it and lord knows wtf he was thinking cause it's the worst thing he could have done and even if it was an accident somehow, it won't look that way to the people feeling victimized and escalation will happen

Counted in your cheek, swallow.

WH user here

Richard Spencer is our guy

Deep state is at war with itself

Is it really that hard to believe that some retard sperged out on AntiFa? I'm surprised it took this long and am surprised it wasn't someone unloading an assault rifle into the crowd, it being Murika and all.

I'm just acknowledging all these people saying how they're being attacked when talking about this

lol you can tell by the pictures the driver is not the one alleged to have done it

the driver doesn't look the same in the slightest except by skin color

military-industrial complex isn't done with the gravy train and are not afraid to kill some sjw-subhumans to keep up the divide-and-conquer inertia

>Is it really that hard to believe that some retard sperged out on AntiFa?

Except there are pictures now and the driver doesn't look the like the person who allegedly owns the car in question

While I don't disagree that it was a retarded thing to do on every level, mayun streem meteor has been totally ignoring leftist violence since it escalated months ago. The deck was always stacked against us either way.

Can we take a moment to look at the typical elite free mason symbolism that happens every false flag? They're mocking us.

Also the plate number is 1111.

Mock em back, we need to meme that video with the face comparisons into the sky, preferably while also disavowing the murder

Blow it sky high you niggers

It happened in front of Race Jewelers

Ironic that NatSoc who is always so suspicious about Jews being behind things fall for the biggest political honeypot in the past 20 years

I'm getting really fucking tired of this shit guys.

>peacefully assemble
>get attacked by antifa and police
>people block roads so someone gets killed by a car
>''ITS OVER!!! YOU... I MEAN WE ARE FINISHED!!!! GIVE UP!!!!''
Yeah right, fucking kike.

Think happy thoughts, g-guys.

No insider job, just a little bitch that was faced with antifa. This achieved nothing, a dead girl just to embarrass the "white nationalists?" And it's a shame that you don't need to do very much these days to earn some insane titles. Everything's polarized,it's a joke. False flag? Nah, more MSM poison. MSM created alt-right more than Sup Forums did

>the shills are moving the goalposts

Kill yourself, commie piece of shit.
A lot of communists got hurt and no one will mourn the death of a whale. This is good for everyone.

I noticed this too.
>Race
>Jewelers
>Race Jew
>Race War sparked by Jews

Pray to Jesus Christ.

Sermon on the Mount
>biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 5-7

Look at the pics you blind fuck

the driver clearly isn't the same they're claiming

I'm on your side faggot, and no, this was embarrassing for us.

Remember, we are the moral party

Who the fuck is ''us'', /leftypol/?

Jesus was a kike, fuck off.

Looked at the pics plenty, he looks a little skinnier in the car, not sure that's enough to call it a false flag. I want to know more about the helicopter. That's the story

Just wondering.
What is the chance that the arrested mans name is "James Alex Fields" and the alleged soldier that was maybe driving the car and looked JUST like the arrested one has basically the same first and last name, "James G. Field"
That beta looking midgety fag doesn't look like he has balls to run over a speed bump, let alone ram his car into people. Just sayin'

>not sure that's enough to call it a false flag. I

His face doesn't look the same at all

Different person

enjoy your martial law burgers

Jesus hasn't been in jew form for almost 2000 years, where have you been?

Retards

Charlottesville was an attempt at a regular rally that got surrounded by leftist goons then the local government broke it up and forced them out.

It was planned from the beginning to make Spencer look bad. The vice-mayor is boasting about how "we can't let racism in our cities". That's not how freedom works.

America has no freedom. Leftist dogma infiltrates everywhere and it is HAS already destroyed America

> fellow nazis
nazies btfo

Despite a bit of bad optics and some batshit crazy driver, Conservatism is still winning the culture war. The left is losing and will continue to grow frustrated as they lose even more. Hell, television writers are even throwing their hands up.
>theblacksphere.net/2017/08/late-night-comedy-writers-frustrated-arent-convincing-americans-hate-trump/
Comedy writers, who have traditionally had their finger on the political pulse and culture in America, are giving up because no one's buying their brainwashing and bullshit anymore.
>“And according to Variety the general theme of the whole panel of writers was, “I don’t really want this job” who complain they are so exhausted trying to win over Trump supporters with there not-so-clever writing.”
In the few days that everyone's been distracted by a little "white man march", Trump has been making unprecedented strides to unfuck our country and end the poisonous PC culture from the left.
>Launched the Telehealth initiative that will provide higher quality healthcare to military members, their husbands, wives, and children and cut down on wait times
>Administration systematically dismantling Affirmative Action from college campuses and removing rewards or "priority" in admissions based solely on someone's skin color so now individuals have to stand on their own merits
>Federal judges (like the one who approved the UtR march and signed off on it) are becoming more conservative every day
While everyone else is distracted, we're getting what we want. We are winning this culture war and taking back our country and it can easily be done in a peaceful, non-violent way if we just stay focused and use our voices at the ballot box just like we did in November.

Meanwhile nobody cares that a radicalized Bernie supporter opened fire on a bunch of Republican congressman.

This is some quality stunt work if a hoax. Better than the recent London hoaxes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt8dBpsU1X8

OY VEY

SHUT IT DOWN

Huge influx of shills since Friday trying to discredit white nationalism. If a poster thinks this wasn't a good thing they are a shill or just a fucking retarded redditor.