Take note, Sup Forums...

Take note, Sup Forums. Take note and do not forget how the left is almost gleeful that they can virtue signal over someone dying at the hand of someone from the right. Remember this, because if there's anything the left is good at doing, it's going to far. This will boomerang hard and when it does, do not let up. Remember the reactions you're seeing.

Is anyone else here ashamed to be white today? I never thought I'd be saying this but today showed me what us white people are capable of when grouped up. It SICKENED me.

I think we all, as a collective, are responsible for those deaths that occurred in Charlottesville, Virginia. We've incited racial riots and caused people to die all because we are afraid to be replaced by people with higher intelligence and more compassion than us.

I, admittingly, voted for Donald Trump, shamefully. I voted for him because I was high on the frog pictures and the memes and all the laughs and keks. I did not vote him in to empower racists to kill people.

I am now voting for Hillary Clinton when she announces her bid for the 2020 ticket. I encourage everyone else to do the same thing.

How are we going to find girlfriends/boyfriends who will respect us as human beings if they look us up on these political websites and figure out our political affiliation?

Everyone should make a YouTube video immediately so a filmmaker can compile it all and let the world know that we will not trouble them anymore... we'll go quietly and we won't be an issue.

I am so sorry. So, so sorry....

Act like a wimpy loser, get treat like one

Very nice shill.

Except the white nationalists were gone long before the car.

Can you stop shilling this butterface whore of a model? Her decent ass isn't worth the effort.

Pfft.. No one will miss you.

10/10 pasta

First time I've posted her. I wanted people to see the thread.

Me too. If only these "Alt-righter" could just find a nice based black guy to introduce to their sisters, we could all just mix together and become just like Mexico.

Kek

And they are gunning for him already. Not sure this is even the right guy.

Kek 8/10 LARP

White Nationalism is an ideology of peace

Don't judge it by the actions of one driver faced down by masked freaks with baseball bats blocking the road

cant wait for more commies to get quick-rundown.com and the violence to really start
i got over 2tb of anime that i will comfily watch during the american civil war

unironically kill yourself. jews are not white nor ever will be.

Why aren't WNs treating this like that Welsh guy who rammed those mudshits at the mosque? This board was filled with people typing deus vult in caps for days.

You can't expect people to take you seriously when you are waving Nazi flag in the middle of the USA with all cameras on you.

Who is the alt-righ moronic genius who thought that tiki torches are a good idea? Couldn't they just re-create "Triumph des Willens" and bring rent-a-Hitler.

If there was idea to show that White people are endangered, they should have brought statistics, good communicators and couple of black speakers. There were some who offered to speak but were rejected. that would totally discredit the idea of racism and hate.

In the end you run over people like Islamic terrorist with a car.

Thank you very much your stupid low IQ morons for tainting the libertarians, conservatives and others on the right with your wanna-be tough Nazi high school ideology, you funking losers.

Don't be surprised when intelligent people with good jobs and money, identify you as a major threat to the movement. You are all big fucking liability and good for nothing.

Perhaps, both sides can cool it. Perhaps not. We'll see.

this has been posted at least 20 times today, dont reply to this HOGWASH

I doubt it. Other states are fast tracking taking down more monuments. If the government wanted people to cool it, they would too with dismantling history.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Yes, this will backfire on the left, because it won't be long before another truck of peace or antifa attack occurs and their hypocritical nature will be on full display.

fuck off shill, that pasta is already stale

Dude, link to set now!!!

Pasta's less than 24 hours old and already it's stale