Black user here

Black user here.

How did we my people go from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPrJKUvom1s

youtube.com/watch?v=rMiQksAEbN8

To this:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-sJp1FfG7Q

Why did (((they))) do it? I know we weren't perfect but back in the 50s, 60s and 70s but at least we weren't total degenerate niggers like we are now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OQ5rI461KNE
youtube.com/watch?v=C_oACPWGvM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty easy to understand, they do it to spread degeneracy and degenerates are easier to control and take advantage of.

jews senpai

or did you think it was a coincidence that they own all the record companies.

They destroyed black families using welfare.

Niggerism.

But why turn us into ape's? Was it so we'd forever suckle at the democratic party's tit? They must have known that this would eventually lead to poor racial tensions and could backfire.

Based

The real truth is that the expectations of the racist white man were more beneficial to black americans than the ultimate freedom they have now.

White culture is just superior, it benefits even the minorities who exist around it.

Jews want to get rid of whites strength because we are the only threat to them other than I guess asians.

your obsession with distancing yourself from whites went a little too far, bro

You should know that every since the end of slavery there has been two mindsets of the blacks.
One wanted to integrate into white society, the other wanted to embrace african identity.
The latter is where you get the fucked up names, the fuck whitey mindset and thug culture.

>They must have known that this would eventually lead to poor racial tensions
They don't give a flying fuck about the aftermath of what they do as long as it gives them money and power
They probably assume anything that could backfire would be dumbed down enough leading up to that point

youtu.be/OQ5rI461KNE

Tell me that is degenerate

>Why did (((they))) do it?
Here's your answer, black Muslims who wanted to go back to Africa were about to ally with the far right against Jews

Jews; slippery slope from: see, not all blacks!
pic related.

Jews financed your ghetto culture. You guys were actually likable in the early 1900s.

Damn that rap video is hard to watch. That scene with the bars on the liquor store. It's like glorifying being locked in jail and living at the bottom of levels of society, as if that is some sort of accomplishment. Why would you be so obsessed with what other people think of you that you need to give up your own intelligence to prove how "street" you are. It's the most ignorant, godless lifestyle ever seen.

Ever play Fallout 3? Ever hear that song about Butcher Pete (1949)? It wasn't about cannibalism, he was fucking everything that moved, including his cellmate

Appreciation for basic qualities of strength without foresight. Gangs seemed powerful, blink blink niggas had commanding presence among their peers and so people emulated them, not many of your peers pointed out how retarded it was and where it will lead. I am afraid it's kinda a theme among african-american circles. Same with BLM which dare I say pushed back fair, just relations between races and integration of average black college graduate in society by decades.

(((civic nationalist)))

Can you sing like Maurice White?

>crack epidemic targeted at urban ghettos
>violent gangster rap funded and promoted by cultural engineers
>media telling black people they don't need to put in effort because they were oppressed

>White culture is just superior, it benefits even the minorities who exist around it.
>Jews want to get rid of whites strength because we are the only threat to them other than I guess asians.

Digits of truth.

I don't know what you expect, how can I be anything but civic nationalist? I may hate what my people have become but I certainly love this country, our history and traditions. I can't be a white nationalist since I'm not white.

I agree that white culture is simply superior.

> its was them
>guberment gives
> just general coonery
a good mix of it has sent the nigger 300 year in the past no better the a wild animal at this point
> sort your self out and back to the "mother" land coon

Jews and Democrats (started with Lyndon "I'll have those niggers voting Democrat for 200 years... etc." Johnson) systematically destroyed the black family structure with welfare and degenerate music/entertainment.

The Jews do it because they see you as pets. They don't like you, they want you to get abortions 24/7, but they like using you as a tools against whites or whomever else they want to step on/over in search of money/power. The democrats do it mainly for votes, for politics, and there is some overlap because (((coincidentally))) most Jews happen to be democrats.

you guys really had your shit together in the 50s and 60s and had the best musicians ever, but desu whatever happened to you also happened to white people and fucked us up too, it isn't just you guys that degenerated, everyone got hit by it

you can also acknowledge that you are a rust in a well oiled machine that actively hinders it's progress
however there are machines that run on the likes of you
go be a part of your machine

(((Liberal))) indoctrination. They never wanted peace between black and white people.

pretty easy. just hand out gimmedats and you'll be hooked
you got got so well because you took offense to something that didnt even happen to you

welcome to modern programming, its not just for computers

I am a part of this machine, my family has been here since the pre-civil war era. We were slaves and got our freedom after the civil war. (That's not me complaining, I'm just stating a fact). I'm not going to move to Africa or leave this country, this is the land where my father's died.

Hey I never thought of that. That makes total sense. They work on divide and conquer, everything they do is divide and conquer.

isn't it obvious?

your percentage of population got too high.

although rampant drug use in black neighbourhoods, rampant gang related violence in black neighbourhoods, HOOD CULTURE and low iq making you more easily manipulated by media (high iq still gets manipulated) doesn't exactly help you guys out.

You guys are doing alright in Liberia from what I've heard, there's plently of high iq niggers in the US that could turn Liberia into something Africa could be proud of.

Why not abandon the US and start the American dream over in Liberia? Africans rightful clay. I only say this because the US is going to go one of 3 ways:

>1. Degeneracy and breakdown of society continues, all races get mixed and everyone gets genocided (American blacks too will be destroyed)

>2. Civic-nationalism prevails and the golden years for 10-20 years before collapse of society due to too many non-whites

>3. Ethno-nationalism prevails and non-whites either get thrown over the Mexican border wall (probably dying) or get genocided

Why not just avoid the shitstorm that will be the US and join your brothers and sisters in Liberia? US constitution there, all American blacks get instant citizenship and is a black American ethno-state (no whites, arabs or chinks allowed)

> nigger or american pick on back to the mother land you go

youtube.com/watch?v=C_oACPWGvM4

This guy's album is really nice.

you are hindering the actual function of said machine you degenerate
your kids, nephews, relative all of them contribute to the downfall of the place you consider your home
you are rust that likes being rust
nothing more
you have zero claim over the progress made
you are a parasite

>I agree that white culture is simply superior.
If we are so superior, then why are we on the way out? We are degenerate and have lost our way. We are getting wiped out by the same sickness that is in your culture.

if you truly wanted the machine to succeed you'd realize that it doesn't need you

Your race was sabotaged by the democrats for the sake of turning you into a guaranteed voterbase addicted to the government titty.

BASED MACEDONIA FOR THE WIN

Dem programs allowed the dumbest negros to reproduce faster than the smarter ones. Jews are trying to breed whites the same way be we are more resistant to thier tricks.

Jews my dear friend, always Jews. The Eternal Adversary is behind nearly everything that afflicts this rotten world. It's tendrils and hook-nosed plots infest every facet of life on Earth. Turning black people into the niggers we know today was just one step of their plan.

that 3rd video fucking hell
>450 mil views

yo can you call a nigger friend from grenada to post itt
i need the flag

Well memed, friend!

Sorry, don't know any Grenadians. I might have seen one or two posting on here before though.

i guess the only alternative i can think of is living in the land of borrowed progress without actively making the problem worse
don't procreate and force other niggers to stop as well
pay back your debt and die in the west

think what you want
your opinion means nothing to me

In the beginning, the nigger was civilized by the superior white man. Then the forces of Jewry turned the indolent negro against their masters, and thus your people have returned back to their natural state.

in the past you followed the white mans example
till ((they)) convinced you you needed to embrace your culture
lack of culture, so they created on for you

Poor education and management. Blacks should elect their own representative that would pull your people out of the 3rd World Communities/Countries they live in, even if it leads to a "small scale" war. Look, if you want to make a better future for your people, go to Africa and improve the living conditions there. They're lacking people who know shit there because every intellectual "African Black" moves out of their home to places like the USA.

>Digits of truth
Wut?

Wow, you are a fucking cuck aren't you.
Does Uncle Ruckus need white approval?

How did we go from
>Homo Habilis
To evolving back again to
>back to being a monkey again? This time without a tail, and instantly raps when chains tied around their necks.

>You're always be a monkey
>West progressed even jews hindered it several times.
Go rap about asses, money, cars that sure would bring your value up, monkey

no blame on being "based black man" but you gotta go home boy..... once you know we will never ever never never be truely apart of america the faster you'll improve your self and Africa

The short answer is the jews figured out that the black community was the most vulnerable to subversion. The white social pressures from segregation meant that the majority of people wouldn't stand up for you when you got kiked at the time. They destroyed the black family and that is the foundation of a functional society. They took your people out first and weaponized your culture in order to use you against everyone else. White people have a lot of empathy when things get bad, but we can also be total shortsighted assholes when things are really good. If boomers and their parents hed stoot up for black people properly back in the 60's none of this bullshit would be as bad as it is now. Basically we took in a bunch of jews escaping the "evil" nazies right before ww2 and they immediately started looking for a way to destroy society so (((communism) )) would happen. They started with black people and mass immigration and white people let them. We didn't learn from ww1 Germany because we were spoiled and safe and happy. And now we are all paying the price. I'm sorry man I actually feel really bad for the good black people. That being said niggers need to be lynched.

Jesus captcha select street signs Charlston st
Really?

They just used you guys. Don't feel bad it happened to all of us.

doidloohlieiwuhleftoffbadnbouee

Its absolutely fucking terrible what happened. Personally i blame the assassination of black leadership in the 60s 70s and 80s then the rise of drug and crack culture which further killed the african american family unit leading to fathers leaving their families and their sons saying "well my dad wasn't there for me so im gonna leave my kid." then it snowballed from there. Decades later we end up like this. The worst fucking race. But another thing is we dont help ourselves. We will constantly try to bring each other down and if someone tries to get out its seen as being "boujee" or "acting white". What I am doing to try and help is trying to uplift those who want out like me. I grew up with no dad until i was 13 or 14 but i thank my grandpa who was born in 1950 for giving me a strong work ethic and morals so I didn't end up a fool.

Americans brought slaves over though, I guess now you don't want them? And what about the fact that America is made up almost completely from colonists and migrants? I guess we should send them back too.
>oh, but they're black and everyone knows ethnic identity is decided by the colour of your skin
>blacks that have lived in America all their life would feel right at home in Africa, you know, just the whole fucking continent.

Money.

Jews of course.

The Jews.

Pic related.

Black people can pull off, if you combat the degeneracy, gang-culture etc. in your communities. I'm not discrediting the fact that black people were institutionally discriminated against in the US, but revenge on whities is not the answer. Lord Jesus Christ taught to forgive your fellow man.

You can't really blame black communities for rejecting the idea of 'acting white.' Being oppressed collectively created a need to think and act collectively, but that cohesiveness is far less important now and has lost it's original purpose.

God, I mean pull IT off (eg. succeed..)

Any form of not acting like a fucking nigger is seen as acting white. We are like crabs in a bucket. That being said the other guy here seems to be a cuck looking for "whiteys" approval which i dont agree with but hey he's him

>niggers extremely affilatied with rap music (why not its their thing, np there)
>all major music producers and publishers are jews
>rap nowdays promotes violence , segregation of whites and blacks and overall degenerancy
>nignogs become degenerate
Gee I wonder what happened here

You're asking ruined people how your people got ruined. Whites are a shadow of their former selves. It's time for individuals to do what has to be done. Reach out to the group. But don't expect very much from them.

Most people are ignorant, brainwashed and cowardly. And you'll grow old and die waiting for them to organize and take meaningful action.

Honestly? Before you used to try and keep up to the "white man's" standards. You people worked hard to "measure" up. You told other blacks who misbehaved that they were an embarrassment, and treated them as such. In short: you felt you had to work hard to be accepted into the "white man's" world.

Now, everyone gives you around of a applause just for existing. You don't have to do anything of value, because any negative can be waved away because of "discrimination".

The "whites" also degraded in their standards. They now think of you as magical creatures of "cool". That anything "ghetto" is authentic, and better than culture we can provide.

It's a sad state of affairs all-round, my friend.

Still better than country music.

You must be an Asian.