Are those break lights?

Are those break lights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQEQZNLng
courts.state.va.us/opinions/opncavtx/1261972.txt)
youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQEQZNLng)
giphy.com/gifs/4t0fUyIrvjuY8/html50)
vimeo.com/229413617
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn't very safe for all those people being in the middle of the street, now was it?

Good point, actually.

brake*

He was braking before they attacked him and threatened his life and property with baseball bats

I've been trying to figure this out, how intentional is it if he was trying to brake. Maybe brake failure? It was a downhill slope.

cotd.
3) Socially-unadjusted (((white))) man with autism, a virgin circumcised cock, and a long Sup Forums history realized he has little to live for. Self-hatred consumes him, and he hates the political establishment more than anyone. When the mayor declares a state of emergency (likely unconstitutionally), yet fails to disperse ANTIFA, he is livid. Because he still has Jewish blood, he thinks he's found a loophole: all he has to do is make ANTIFA angry, get them to swarm his car, then he has full license to piledrive them and be forever canonized as "Charger Man" on a Moldovan tuna-fishing forum. He realizes what he's done after the first hit, panics, then drives away.
Screencap
He should have put it in reverse well prior to the impact. He had no reason to panic before the first bat strike, unless there's unreleased footage of earlier attacks.

>Are you fucking stupid? He was driving a REAR WHEEL DRIVE Charger, his turning radius is huge. He couldn't have escaped without killing people regardless. He likely hoped people would get out of the way (even if it was a wrong assumption). Plus both sides were full of protesters.
Implying he suddenly no longer has a reverse gear. kys leaf

Is 100% retarded.
Either you leave space for the cars to move out, or you accept you are putting your life in the line.
Don't pretend to be the fucking victim of an attack if you get run over while blocking the road.

I believe those are, but I don't see any here until he starts to reverse

OH HE WAS A GOOD BOY!!! HE DINDU NUFFIN!!! IT''S ALL A JEW CONSPIRACY!!!

Nobody believes you. He's going to fry for this and you shits can all crawl back in your holes and go back to muttering about how abused you are because someone else has as many rights as you do.

>because someone else has as many rights as you do.
They have more, retard. You're embarrassingly uninformed.

kek

Nah those are warning I'm speeding up to max speed lights

This is clearly before, not after.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQEQZNLng
He's already going a speed where people are screaming and running while he's approaching. He really didn't give them a chance to get out of the way

>that video
Totally deliberate. He made no effort to brake before ramming into the crowd.

The question is whether or not he was being attacked prior to the video starting, if he was being pursued, and if he wasn't attempting to run through the crowd until they began to strike his vehicle

LMAO nice CGI OP 10/10

possibly panicked and hit the brake and accelerator at the same time.

he is so easily getting off this charge but his life is already over

>he is so easily getting off this charge
well, I wouldn't say that.

Reverse lights aren't on. The car isn't in reverse.

No, but that Niggers live is

>DINDU NUFFIN
Topkek this guy is guilty as sin. Fucking neck yourself underage retards

possible he confused the pedals and wasn't used to a stick shift. With stick shift you have to press the clutch while breaking if you aren't in neutral, if you don't the mother will stall out. So my theory is that he tried to brake and instead of the clutch he pushed the pedal. Most americans don't know how to drive stick shift.

Yet the rear of the car has clearly already been struck multpil
They were screamong before hand, it just got louder when he approached. There's no way he was going over 30mph at the end, if it was intentional it was intentional only at the last second as he is clearly braking on the way downhill.

>I've been trying to figure this out, how intentional is it if he was trying to brake. Maybe brake failure? It was a downhill slope.
Foot may have slipped from the brake onto the gas, can happen if you're distracted or in a panic, typically your brain plants it to the floor until you realize what is happening. Only really does anything with automatic transmissions, especially at low speeds the car will explosively accelerate due to the torque converter.

the dude was trying to reverse away but he got stuck in her gravitational field

why do europeans take this weird pride in doing the most mundane of activities? you treat driving a stick shift as if it is some kind of special ability.

but it's their street

maybe he just panicked? you know when you are surrounded by hundreds of commies with bats

If the brake lights are lit, you must acquit

There was noone around him when he started speeding towards people.

It really is not but not many americans learned to do it because you guys mostly drive automatic. It's not even about pride it's just a matter of fact.

I think it's not that unlikely that some nerd in his early 20s who got himself a muscle car could get in over his head. Happens with motorcycles all the time.

His car got possibly remotely hijacked by spooks.

ahahahaha

next time just type in your native language and ill use an online translator

maybe he's a defensive driver and had the headlights on

Looking at the video and the photo.
Is this the guy hitting the car? You can see the numale with the black flag near him taking cover

>turn into a street
>see a group of people dressed in black with helmets and baseball bats
>proceed to continue driving
This is counter to any reasonable human behaviour. If you see a protest youll panic,get on the brakes, and get the fuck out of dodge. There is NO reason to continue forward.

>The car isn't in reverse.
So he was going backwards in Drive?
He was driving an automatic. Are you claiming he wasn't used to using a stick, but somehow didn't stall out after a 50kmh wreck?>30mph
That's pretty fucking fast my man

why did he use his good car?

Come on now. My english is better than most of what you hear in areas where ebonics is common. Or people just plain out speak spanish.

My point is that you can reach 30mph very quickly even if you are almost stopped. He wasn't going so fast as to have built up speed, he was slowing down/braking then stomped on the gas at the end after they started hitting the car with bats.

Yep, good spot. That's the guy who hit the car

Fair point.

So what happened? Looks like he did try to brake, then shot forward and crashed, just to hit the brake again for second and then reverse.

You'd think that eventually these fucking retarded leftists would stop trying to take on cars in hand-to-hand combat from the front or behind wouldn't you

Is it possible to fuck up the process of shifting into reverse with an automatic? Like him wanting to drive backwards but messing it up?

Yeah, you can hear the engine rev then the acceleration

Crowd was attacking him and he panicked, they were blocking the street and got hit (while he was going like 25mph)

If that car was accelerating as fast as it can you'd hear his engine roaring, he basically rolled into the crowd

According to [McGHEE v. COMMONWEALTH, 219 Va. 560 (Va. 1978)](courts.state.va.us/opinions/opncavtx/1261972.txt)
>What reasonably appeared to the accused at the time of the shooting, as creating the necessity for his [or her] act, is the test and not what reasonably appeared to him [or her], provided it would so appear to some other reasonable person under similar circumstances.

In that case the defense's arguement was
>The defendant testified in his own defense. He maintained that the victim and Harvey asked him to change a twenty-dollar bill. When the defendant displayed his money while making change for them, the two said they were going to take it. Harvey "acted like he had a gun." **The defendant said that he was scared, thought he was being robbed, and believed he would be shot because the victim had a reputation for violence and other people had been robbed in the neighborhood.** The defendant said he "kind of panicked, you know. I started shooting. I'm not sure how many shots were fired." When asked why he shot the victim if he thought Harvey had the gun, the defendant responded that he was scared and "never aimed at anybody."

It's also important to note
>At trial, the defendant proffered that Dr. Michelle Nelson, a psychologist, would testify that the defendant was mildly mentally retarded and that because of "the particular way that [his] mind is affected, he has extreme difficulty correctly interpreting social situations. He tends to miss the point exactly what is happening and reacts inappropriately."

The point is once he was going through the crowd, he was planning on GOING THROUGH. There was no break failure, he was just going to muscle through. He was just going about 15mph too fast

[Here is the video of the incident](youtube.com/watch?v=FzpQEQZNLng) - Obviously NSFW

At 3 seconds in you can see someone swinging something at the rear of the vehicle. [Here](giphy.com/gifs/4t0fUyIrvjuY8/html50) is a .gif of it.

In the video it looks like the car is moving fairly slowly up until the vehicle is struck, at which point the vehicle accelerates.

Being that the precedent is "What reasonably appeared to the accused at the time of the shooting, as creating the necessity for his [or her] act", it's very possible for the defense to argue the driver felt the vehicle was being attacked by the crowd, and that he accelerated to get away from that danger.

>Sup Forums is the new dindus
Poetry.

I like it.

WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL IMAGE WITHOUT THE LICENSE PLATE BLURRED OUT?

>hurr what are protests why are they on the streets?? checkmate libtards

Have kekistanis finally lost it?

iirc the plate is GWF 1111 or GVF

> Reds
> Racist
must be talking about indians

the absolute state of this post

I feel like doing that everyday . funny that some crazy sonofabitch will actually end up doing it though...

Also if you have noticed, there were a lot of cameras around. Yet not a single full video of the incident. All edited. Photo stills as dynamic as possible to sell clicks.

lass es alter. Er ist ne Ami. die sind Wohl alle behindert.

He's just making his way, the only way he knows how; that's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

I copied and pasted my (((reddit))) comment since I didn't feel like retyping it. The argument for self defense is there though

I know man I just need the image to make some important OC

uses own plates for a hit and run? certainly sounds like somebody from this board...

Ja es geht gut

The police blocked the road off for the protest dumb shit. They were doing nothing wrong.

Thank you for the complimentary shitpost, you fucking queer.

Ja, hast Recht.

It's a snapshot so you can't tell if he was braking before or after

YO slow mo the first few frames schlo-mo. He's picking up speed WITH the brakes on. the lights are on.

The place looks absolutely...

...rammed with protestors

Yeah, there's a speed bump right when the video begins that he's crossing over. His lights are on and that's what that squelching noise is, this means he was hauling ass to get up to the point where the video starts

You can see the lights in video at the start.
The photo is when the camera is aimming at the ground.

kek, i remember watching that bimbo bitch on periscope and the fags were screaming "who's streets?our streets" then the next moment that happened, pretty funny

no they didn't. they were walking in traffic and jumping on top of cars:
vimeo.com/229413617

oh my god this post is so fucking underated

Seriously the best i've seen all month.

I especially like how the first thing the antifa niggers do is attack it with bats. Not help other people. Not try and figure out if it was an accident. Fuck no something happened gracious would you look at the time. I'm ten seconds late to the chimp out. Time to nigger down on the anything not us. Watching this I no longer feel bad about it. Fuck these "people". I wish he had drove through them with a fucking helicopter.

There is a lot more to this story than we are being told. This is sketchy as shit.

Also why are we not trying to find out if the nazi bullshit was planted? That should be priority one for us right now. Either proving it was antifa or (((proving)))) it was antifa.
Pick all the squares with helicopters. Based captcha.

I don't see no speed bump homie. I hear the tires screeching as if he was trying to stop REAL hard and the sound of switching the road material. It goes from that weird brick shit to classic asphalt right there.

It was an unpermited and unlawful protest. They didn't have the right to be there. Hurr durr German moron.

I love you guys. Never change.

In that particular still shot, the car is not in reverse or the white back up light would be on. On this particular model, the backup light is the center white light that is on when the car is in reverse.

Headlights were on. The entire red back would light up if it were brakes.

>retarded basement dwelling neckbeard successfully brainwashed into killing his political enemies
Sad!

>There was noone around him when he started speeding towards people.
where is proofs

Communists are a race now. Learn something new every day

Brake lights

why the hell would the headlights be on in broad day light?

Why are you guys tying yourselves in knots trying to explain this away? They're Antifa, lowest of the low, filthy commie scum. They deserve all of this and more. The guy is a god damn hero as far as I'm concerned

>that thumbnail

no watch the video where he drives backwards

he breaks and lights go on like in OPs pic
then puts in reverse, lights go off and he drives away

Who the hell presses on the clutch and the brake at the same time

you can literally see him braking and slowing down before hitting the crowd lmao