Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FzpQEQZNLng
youtube.com/watch?v=hVx7ACbXm9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill yourself you faggot commie.

Based terrorist

I wish I could take his place, I would plow a 3rd time

Only subhumans who thought we were kidding are against him

Does he have any case for defence? That 2nd time he could say they were trying to pull him out of his car

>When he reverses

I can't contain my laughter

Need to add the bowling ball strike sound and then reverse it.

Wtf is with the clown

I thought he was pulling somebody with him when he reversed but it was his bumper

All you motherfuckers on all sides need to realize that there is a war going on. The stakes are nothing less than the extinction of white people. Only one side has had the monopoly on violence up until now. No more

>raised by single mom
>dead look on his face
>uncle says he's "not very friendly, subdued"
>failed army bootcamp
>owns a cat
>literally told his mom he was going to a "alt-right rally"
>alt-right memes all over facebook

shit writes itself

Trump should bring him to the white house.

>hurrr lets attack a car with bats
should of run over more leftist btainlets

Guy with capability to cause enormous potential damage.
Hmm
How do i turn this on.
With bats.

Wait, so people were already chasing the car with bats when he hit the crowd?! This dude is going to get off.

This.
Not only were they blocking the road but they attacked him, possibly before the crash and definitely after. Self defense.

/a shill/

People call this guy a terrorist. He isn't a terrorist, he's just killing his enemies. He's not doing it to "spread terror" he's doing it because they want to kill him. It's a war, not an act of terror. There's a subtle difference here that people are failing to recognise

You're delusional

Now we need another hit just like this at their next faggot protest.

Who stands behind a car being driven by a maniac?

Why didn't the airbag deploy?

Something very fishy about this incident. The people getting knocked down look real enough though.

He's a Jew, but nice try faggot.

Reminder that there are shills like pic related in this board RIGHT NOW trying to hide the whole story about the driver

It's a shame there was another vehicle at the intersection there. If he never crashed into it he likely would have done 700% more damage.

(you)
Run along now.

>"not very friendly, subdued"
What?

holy fuck, did the black guy actually fly so far up the air that he landed on the hood of that SUV? he's ontop of it in the video

wtf how'd this nigga end up here after he was tossed behind the car

ohhh wheres the source i dont have this one

gotta catch em all

i wanna play gta irl too

looks fun

too slow

>le he was scared faec
>le his car was surrounded faec

he ll be a nice boytoy for negroes in prison

/yourguy/

You can see his car getting hit with bats in the first five seconds of the video, before the impact youtu.be/FzpQEQZNLng

Let's be honest, those retards deserved to be ran over.

Sup Forums is full of LITERAL muslim-tier terrorists now

You stormfags make me sick. This used to be a principled conservative/libertarian board. Everybody was welcome here as long as they were in favor of free markets and weren't hysterical snowflakes.

Now I have to share a board with unironic white jihadists.

I'm USMC. When I took an oath to defend my country, it was against pieces of shit like THIS.

>This used to be a principled conservative/libertarian board.
No, it never was.

Anyone remember Carmageddon?

You can also see and hear him braking in the first 2 seconds, the tires skid and the lights come on

He slows down till 0:03 when someone hits his car, then speeds up (likely out of panic) and hits the other cars.
He will walk.

i cant hear you over the sound of me counting my money and my enemies bodies

target some children next

lol you can see him slowing down for the crowd and then speeding up when he gets attacked!

wtf i didn't expect this to be self-defense

>muh principles

Having principles means you want to lose. That's for conservative faggots, not us.

>watch a car smash into people
>it starts reversing
>Decide to run right behind it and grab hold of it

She deserved worse

you can see a guy toss something at his car in the very vid. The liberal outrage when he get acquitted is gonna be like a mini trump victory.

Looks like an accident. Hes probably shit scared of the goons hitting his car from behind.

>killing terrorists
>terrorism

Go away you fucking weeb spanner.

>hurr durr let's run behind the car to hit it. What could possibly go wrong hurr durr
Really jingles my dingleberries

He isn't tossing something, he's hitting the car with a baseball bat.

>diver car into a crowd
>people get scared
>le he was slowing down faec

man cant wait for his virginty to be destroyed by a negro in prison.

so Sup Forums, will he hang himself or continue being a boytoy in prison?

Look, you may not agree with them. I certainly don't. But Free Speech is a PARAMOUNT foundational principle of the United States. If you kill somebody for there beliefs you are a terrorist. END OF STORY.

> muh principled conservativism
fuck off schlomo

Your video proves his car was attacked for no reason you fool

bump my shit

Give me a quick rundown on the happening.
Who's who in the video?

>degenerate behavior
>ourguy

this are not the means this war is fought with, there is no open conflict that would justify killing your political opponents.

>based trump
>based jews
>based black guy
>based degenerate behavior

i hate this nu-pol crap

you don't seem to understand how American prisons work. Most inmates are involved in prison gangs. Most skin head gangs in prison will have his back pretty much the moment he gets in there.

it proves he wasnt attacked before he hit the crowd so he isnt scared, he did this willingly.

Cool car, James. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to drive. It's what makes America great again.

faces of nu-pol

@0:34

>MEDEEEEEEECS!

REEEEEEEEE

Fuck off faggot wah muh moral superiority thats why we always lose kys.

He clearly was attacked before he hit the crowd :thinking emoji:

lmao hes actually gonna walk. his brake lights are already on when he flashes past the camera.

if this aint the spark to full blown race riots i dont know what is.

>That 2nd time

LOL which time? you mean after he plowed through dozens of people and maimed/killed some of them? at that point the crowd was IN THE RIGHT to beat his car and try to get him out of it. He was a danger and just committed a violent crime, forsaking ALL RIGHTS he had to self-defense. His fatality and 2nd degree murder makes him the worst of the worst

neat

>trying to stop a 6 liter v8 engine with your body

youtube.com/watch?v=hVx7ACbXm9w

can we make this into a gif so I can post it on normie forums? :D

It is a great honor for me to be here with all of my friends.
So amazing + will NEVER FORGET !

Was it actually done on purpose? Could just be a poor coincidence, accidents happen all the time.

>the guy who runs up behind him and gets hit when he throws it in reverse

:laughingtears:

other video shows they were beating on the sides before he plowed forward. will get let off as long as the defense attorney can breath like a normal human being.

So the murders have started.

Still feel good?

Word going around is that the driver will claim self defense from being attacked earlier by crazed leftists with baseball bats and he will not be charged. Liberals are going to shit the bed if that happens

>turkroach bringing up prison buttrape

Shit writes itself.

Yeah you sound about right senpai but I 'll have you know that these times you were talking about where different, peacefull, no BLM , no rapefuges no nothing. Maybe not alot have changed for nippons but for us here its cuck or get cucked.

hes a hero

>that idiot that decided to damage the car with a baseball bat from behind and got rammed
oh, monkey people

They were blocking the road way.
He had to get from point A to point B and was unable to.
Occupying space meant for a motor vehicle is hazardous. "Plowing through" people obstructing traffic and disregarding laws is legal provided it was not premeditated with the desire to harm them.

>drive into crowd
>b-b-b-reak l-l-lights are on

hes lucky if he gets death sentence

he clearly wasnt

>He was a danger and just committed a violent crime, forsaking ALL RIGHTS he had to self-defense.

Actually there exists precedent for acting in self defense even when you caused the initial escalation. The court can't really expect him to sit there and be beaten to death simply because he brought it on himself. It won't absolve him completely but it does diminish responsibility.

>if there is a car crash you are allowed to attack the car with baseball bats (which you were already doing before the crash)

Wait, why were they all already armed with baseball bats?
hmmm, it's almost as if it wasn't a peaceful protest.

That why people hate turkroaches

What car is it? Looks pretty powerful to reverse so fast and furiously.

Look at yourselves.

DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO
DON'T STAND SO CLOOSE TO ME

Thank you

This. He's gonna be a mini hero to the Aryan Brothrrhood

>Wait, why were they all already armed with baseball bats?

DELETE THIS

doesn't matter, hit and run

>mfw i care about other people liking or hating me

i kinda laughed at this

He feared for his life, therefore fleeing is permissible.

Reminder

G L O R I O U S
L
O
R
I
O
U
S