I Warned You From The Beggining

Ever since Richard Spencer had that stupid rally where he ended his speech with "Hail Trump, Hail our people" he has been nothing but a problem for the Trump movement.

But you didn't listen. You thought it was hilarious. All this kekistan shit trying to parody the Nazis. Well now look what happened. Trump is being hammered for this, his approval rating will sink even lower than thought possible. Not to mention, you people pretty much forfeit any argument that Antifa are the violent ones.

Trump should have shut that Alt Right Nazi shit from the beginning. They're a very small vocal minority and is just more trouble than their worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rNlBN
archive.is/IsWe7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE GOYIM KNOW
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

At this point, I'm not surprised if he's actually a psyop

"You"?

Most of us called out this faggot for the controlled opposition he is for a year now.

Agreed this is why we as a community on Sup Forums need to ditch the white supremacy schtick and stick to supporting Trump and following his lead.

nothing but shills talking to each other.

The whole point of getting Trump elected was to swift even more right wing you moron. Or you believe Trump, Le Pen, Salvini, Wielders ecc are the literally Hitler we dreamed all along?

Nazi larper shills have been the number one traitors to the movement for awhile now. Always kill traitors before the enemy.

Spencer is what *actually* fighting the Left looks like. Trump is what it looks like when you concede to its precepts and hope it allows you to live.

lmfao these shills

Sadly, some are stupid.

He is the most obvious controlled opposition operative I've ever seen.

If Richard Spencer and the Alt Right wants to fight the left, that's fine.

But the problem is he's doing it and attaching himself and the movement to the Trump movement. That is the fucking problem. At least the KKK was smart enough to distance themselves from politicians they support to not cause them problem.

>Antifa are the violent ones

Well we're violent too actually, it's just that we attack property rather than people. Except for fashies obvsly.

Go back to r/eddit, faggot.
Nobody gives a shit about this faggot here, stop posting him and pretending like he's some sort of leader.

leftypol shill detected

Richard Spencer:

>Invented the alt-right
>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
>Rich as fuck (net worth 185M dollars)
>Made white nationalists look intelligent and cool
>The most popular white nationalist since Hitler (Duke's biggest video had 1M views while his have 3M+)
>Doesn't cause infighting among European groups
>Organises alt-right events and fights the battle IRL
>Destroyed (((alt-lite))) Jewish larpers
>Started NPI (National Policy Institute) to get in government

This isn't about Trump though, he isn't important in the long run. Saving white people is.

This is how the shills operate, it's sad that even a small number of people are fooled by them.

Their job is to blur the line, the whole "unite the right" bullshit should of been called instantly by all on the right.

If you have enemies, the easiest way to destroy them is to ally them with extremists.

We win either way bud. Overton window is just getting blasted open thanks to these "alt right" psyops. The only reason they're doing it is because they're desperate.

>warned you

warned who?
What, the single-minded entity that is pol!?

and it didn't listen!? WHEN THE SHILLS KEPT SPAMMING ALT RIGHT ALT RIGHT AND ANONS KEPT SAYING FUCKOFF DON'T LABEL ME

WE SHOULDA TRIED HARDER?

JESUS YOU'RE SO RIGHT HOW DID I NOT SEE IT BEFORE

I guess we have to repent now. We'll all delete our Sup Forums accounts and turn in our memes.

Legit question, what exactly is the political program of white nationalists?

Do they want to jail all coalburners and bring all white people to a white reservation?

Do they know that this is an unrealistic expectation?

Seriously tho he wasnt relevant and i never heard of him before that trump winning speech that was pushed hard by media... Since then all of a sudden he is a leader of alt right and everyone knew him... How?

>WASP, not a drop of Jewish blood
Keep telling yourself that

How will you save the white race when these Nazi violence is used to damage Trump and they elect Kamala Harris in 2020?

You think she will save you lot? Stop being foolish.

>Spencer never endorsed Kekistan
>Trump being hammered has never been his fault, always the media's fault
>We don't "forfeit" the argument - antifa's body count is in the dozens and the media ignores it, the alt-right has one and not even confirmed as intentional

FUCK THE TRUMP MOVEMENT IF THE TRUMP MOVEMENT MEANS SUCKING BASED BLACK COCK XD CONSTITUTION

I think you know what the answer to that question is

Ok guy thanks for your (((concern))) and reddit spacing

Damage is perception being pushed by leftists, it only harms you if you allow it to.

>they elect Kamala Harris in 2020

You also still think Democracy matters. It isn't. It's already been rigged demographically. If you're still playing by the rules you're going to get wiped out. They've broken the rules to genocide you and your people and they demand compliance. Democracy is the worst system and must be abolished. If Trump is half the man he thinks he is, he will stage a coup and take over the state. Until then he is worthless.

The Alt-Right movement and Trump movement are two different elements. Don't group them together.

Only braindead cucks thought "Richaim Spencerowski" was on their side.

This numale cuck was obviously a Jewish shill from the start.

Identity politics is cancer because it divides people without reason. As a historical example, plenty of Slavs hated Communism, but Hitler hated Slavs and wanted them dead so they had no choice but to unite under the Red Flag against Hitler. Nazis don't understand that Nazism is the reason they always lose. Name any issue you want and there are people from other 'identity groups' who agree with you and will fight along side you if you aren't a total dick to them, which Naziism/identity politics seems to require.

Don't blame me, I'm not the one who stood in front of an Alt-Right rally and said "hail Trump, hail our people"

I'm not the one trying to group the two movement together.

But who gives a fuck about Trump if he's just gonna cuck out to jewry and not save our people?

Spencer, Damigo, Anglin, Duke, TRS and the alt right are the real deal, they actively fight for our people no matter the consequences. If Trump counter signals them then fuck him. And fuck the anti spencer faggots here to, there either lefty pol shills or trolls. (Or cucks)

this is what happens when based gen z gets out of adult supervision by oldfag intelligentsia.

So your position is if Trump doesn't stand with White supremacist then fuck him and his presidency.

Newsflash, you people are never going to win ever. You're just a tiny group with unpopular opinions. The least you could do is not take the Trump movement down with you. Selfish fucks.

everyone knew. the media coverage right out of the gate with him was suss as fuck. id never even heard of this freak until hail victory thing, then whaddayaknow, its plastered all over the media. i wasnt exactly new at that point either, so i should have heard of him by then if this was an organic movement. i dont know if hes actually genuine controlled opposition or just a fat faggot who they clung onto because hes a useful tool, but its irrelevant. the media have raised him up as the leader on purpose, because hes a stupid fag. the real redpilled people never get spoken of because when they speak its too powerful.

E michael jones
Ernst zundel
david cole
theyre the ones to watch because their shit is always buried and memoryholed as fast as it can be.

the ones they try to ignore are the ones you should be listening to. the ones (((they))) talk about are talked about for a reason.

>beggining

fag. this is pasta from earlier. fuck off shillbot

>Trump movement
what? kek nobody cares you amerilards. This is about much more than your kike president

Regardless, the very last thing Trump needs is support from the hard right. Making Trump into the voice of moderation will benefit all involved.

Liberals are going to oppose Trump no matter what. Might as well go full 1488 on them.

>the art of deception is to make your opponent think hes winning

Oh noes, we lost the moral high ground, the precious Graal which is known for winning so many victories.

>Ever since Richard Spencer had that stupid rally where he ended his speech with "Hail Trump, Hail our people" he has been nothing but a problem for the Trump movement.

I AGREE! time to change strategies! Jeb & Rick Owens2020!

Nah bro, we should crush the Left by ditching Trump and making our own Blacked video to show how much more progressive we are !

So obvious. Anyone with half a brain knows he's a controlled op.

Fucking shills have been working overtime implanting this cunt.

Hes a funny looking fella

We don't want beaners in our country

wtf I hate whites now

TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

Isn't Richard Spencer the next in line for the David Duke throne? Seems like the US has one resident clown elected king of white nationalists every generation. Basically makes anybody further right than jeb bush look like an idiot (to the point where I reckon these people are paid to be as stupid as possible to suck the oxygen out of it).

>Saving white people is.
yeah this is going great
some natzi kekistani larpers damaging the whole right are gonna push against the 'white genocide'
meanwhile they get huge coverage, it discredits the whole right, Antifa seem lame babies when in fact they're worse but don't have they're own 'Spencer' so coverage
le based cevy driver just made it sure that the right are now worse than antifa

>Ever since Richard Spencer had that stupid rally where he ended his speech with "Hail Trump, Hail our people" he has been nothing but a problem for the Trump movement.

its not about trump you blind idiot. it was never about trump.

>it was never about trump.

>held a rally for Trump
>it's not about him

Huuuuuuurrrrrr

fuck off.

Shut the fuck up, jew.

Trump is facing the most formidable unholy alliance a US president ever faced. MSM, CIA, FBI, the Left, most of the right established politicians, various activists, special interest, foreign powers. He's under siege since day one.

He focused on first thing first, not some kind of nazi LARPing rally. He moves tens of millions of americans while Spencer moves hundreds and manages to add to Trump's problems.

How did we reach such autism level here ?

It is Trump who is building the wall, attacking affirmative action, willing to pass a new immigration act.

you forgot to hide your flag bro

If Trump doesn't save us there is no point in him being president at all.

>some natzi kekistani larpers damaging the whole right

Every single time something doesn't go as planned you weak faggots get terrified and start saying shit like this. You need to stop being such weasels. You will flee at the first sign of anything that looks a bit wrong.

>>Invented the alt-right
Hillary Clinton

The communists were waving their little commie flags and beating on people and somehow that makes trump supporters look bad? Glad those faggots got ran over they shouldn't be in the road blocking traffic trying to silence others right to speak.

Shill

>accuse the other of which that you are guilty

never getting re-elected my man
your orange isn't a closer
people voted for a closer

>oy vey, goy, look at all these pro-white shills, they are VERY bad goyim do not listen to them!! remember the 60 trillion!

>He moves tens of millions of americans while Spencer moves hundreds and manages to add to Trump's problems.

It wasn't long ago that the federal police in Australia got themselves to the point where they were running a few marxist groups. There is a history of bored 'spy' type police organisations infiltrating fringe groups and doing hilarious things, and you've got to wonder, given how politically retarded this rally was, whether it was sheer idiocy or calculated to end badly.

Totally plausible that Spencer is just a stupid narcissist and this whole thing was an earnest attempt to 'unite' or whatever, but if it turns out metrosexual hitler is some fed deliberately setting up his earnest pals for doom, I wouldn't be even mildly surprised.

Trump is dumb ass boomer who has no idea what hes doing. Look at who hes picked for his cabinet.

Do you think the shills know they’re just talking to each other?

Nice try Shlomo

>his approval rating will sink even lower

>2017
>still believing fake news polls

kek

>something doesn't go as planned
>looks a bit wrong.
yeah i think it went 'a bit wrong' and 'not as planned' so instead of hitting my head on the same wall i'd try something else, if you don't get the fact that this is food for the left and the media and that they'll crush any operation like this while diminishing they're actions then be my guest, go ruin yourselves but don't cry about people not having your backs.
if it's not controlled opposition, then it's something that i'd call: Spencer trying to get more money and attention while everybody who follows him get the hit.
If you can tell me one good thing that came out of this or that could come out in the future then i'm listening, but i want pragmatic plans, not another media stunt gone wrong.

He is a CIA plant. Simply put.
You idiots keep posting his shit.

>right
"Useful idiot".

I agree. Fuck you nazi retards. The battle against leftie SJW was hard enough as it was now you just gave them all the ammo they needed to involve government and get more private corporations to "diversify" all places with "problematic" number of white people.

I swear to fucking god if I ever find you pieces of shit in my country I'll fucking kill you myself.

STOP

FUCKING

CARING

WHAT

THE

LEFT

THINKS

AND

SAYS

ABOUT

YOU

FUCKING HELL THIS ISNT HARD. THEYRE GOING TO THINK YOURE GENOCIDAL NAZIS EVEN IF YOURE PLAYING WITH PUPPIES AND HAVING A TEA PARTY. YOUR ENTIRE BRAIN IS GEARED TOWARDS TRYING TO MAKE YOU SEEM NOT A THREAT TO THE LEFT BECAUSE YOU CARE ABOUT THEM SO MUCH.

You're so FUCKING pathetic It's actually painful to me.

>If you can tell me one good thing that came out of this or that could come out in the future then i'm listening, but i want pragmatic plans, not another media stunt gone wrong.

Beerhall Putsch.

I hope Trump will be impeached and Pence will deal with this faggotry on both sides.

>185 million shekelbucks
any evidence of this that doesn't from a satire page talking about his lucrative cover girl endorsements and line of male fragrances called "Richard Spencer Seduction"?

>60 trillion
It was more than that you antisemite

this. Ignore the left. Ignore their fake news media. Simultaneously, do whatever you can to destroy them.

Spencer's Alt-Right is meant to make the truth seekers look dead-ass retarded, while pushing for a pozzed "national bolshevikism" which like before was (((controlled))).
archive.is/rNlBN
archive.is/IsWe7

Fuck off, you multiculturalist faggot. This rally was amazing, and only the first of much more to come. Spencer didn't lead or organize it in any way though.

>He is a CIA plant. Simply put.

lol, I doubt it. Might be linked to your fbi, they'd be more interested in domestic political groups. Here it has traditionally been our federal police who muck around with radical politics.

There was a really funny one in the 1970s where half (!) of a communist radical group were actually undercover federal police, including the ostensible leader of the group.

Not sure if they still bother doing this stuff given how full their hands must be with drugs and jihadis, but possible (probably quite amusing for them).

Kek this

This is a shill/infiltrator

Shill or fed infilitrator

What kind of a moron directly copies shit from Nazi Germany and tries to build a cult of personality around Donald Trump of all people? Copying things without applying modifications to suit your different situation from the original is idiotic. Communists remain irrelevant as they tend to entrench themselves into Marxist-Leninist Soviet Union which has dog shit rep, why would the so called alt-right do the same with Nazi Germany?

Sure he's actually fighting the left. The problem is that he fights like a spastic.

same here. you know why

He wasn't in the public eye anywhere near as much before Trump. I think he was mainly just a blogger then. He did seem to go more public around the time of the Trump campaign.

>he has been nothing but a problem for the Trump movement.

Bullshit Trumps making serious points off this being all sage and sheeit. With the middle especially

>Oh they're like naughty children calm down

2 scoops in league with hitler!

Nobody gives a fuck about Trump. He was the best thing we had, he wasn't great by any means. He's no God emperor, he's actually pretty cucked.

Reminder to repost this image in every shill thread.

The problem is this vocal minority of Nazis that spam this place and think they're the majority of Sup Forums

You know what got Trump in office? What kicked SJWs in their little balls? THE SILENT MAJORITY. The Silent Majority doesn't want this dumb shit and we don't want this Spencer prick.

Spotted the leftypol shills

They've been desperate when the saw the alt-right is the most popular political movement in the US

and their gay little commie club is irrelevant

Stay pleb. Richard Spencer is our leader, the alt right is real. Pol is a white nationalist board.

You really needed that much time to figure it out? Even that faggot Milo was less cringy than this LARPing idiot. The only time Sup Forums ever sympathized with him (not him really) was when that kike cunt was trying to take his mother's house as an act of good will and apology for her son's actions.

This ^^ I don't think he's a plant, but there's something about him that just screams loser.

Jews larping as whites needs to be exposed, it really needs to stop