We have no further comments on the gang shootings and the submarine

>we have no further comments on the gang shootings and the submarine

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF DENMARK

I don't have a single Danish meme, so have a Norwegian one instead...

Se what that is?? That's called a mountain, normal countries have mountains, Denmark is not a normal country.

Did they release her name yet?

The only two memeworthy things about Denmark are slaughtering a giraffe in a zoo in front of children because he was expensive and the abundance of animal brothels. At least Norway has given the world Varg and Breivik and Sweden is actually funny instead of acting like the usual kiked/degenerate Nordics.

Some context might help.

Copenhagen has turned into a literal warzone for gang violence and the police is too worthless to do anything about it.

Kim Wall

Ah. Last time I was there was in 2012. I remember immigrants gangs with with something like 15-20 people roaming the streets at night. And this was in the tourist areas where families were going out for dinner.
Also, niggers with big dogs had taken over Christiania.

quick rundown pls

what happened? somalians making trouble again for you guys?

> Famous rocket amatuer and Uboat builder Peter Madsen dissapears with Swedish journalist while showing her the uboat he made
> Woman dissapears and so does Madsen
> Madsen is found in his submarine in the ocean with mechanical problems.
> The uboat sinks to the bottom shortly after him being rescued
> Woman still missing
> Now accused of murder on unknown location and by unknown means

I personally think its another Swedish false flag, just like Assange.

This guy was making opensource rockets, and you can't let the general public or savage 3rd worlders have access to ICBM tech.

Yeah, the whole thing seems fishy to me.
They must have ran into some underwater jews or something.

Arabs/shitskins shooting Arab/shitskins. It's America 2.0

Air was running out and woman (Swedish feminist journalist) had to be sacrificed so that a man could live?
I accept that as moral and rational decision.

>> Now accused of murder on unknown location and by unknown means

I'm honestly baffled why they're hammering the murder thing so hard on this based on the evidence so far.

Even if it were a fishy story that he had trouble with the uboat and dropped her off earlier (but she's yet to be found), they wouldn't normally blast UBOAT MURDER headlines like this.

But if he actually was having trouble with the uboat why wouldn't he let her off, rather than risk her life? Wouldn't she want to get the fuck off a sinking coffin?

Is it because she's a jurno? Is this more of the rotten corrupt underbelly where they look out for each other and slant things the way they want them? Fuck ethics if it's "one of ours"? Best guess I have.

Going to Aalborg for a few years to do my Masters. How multiculti'd are people there? I have high hopes for you guys considering you haven't been flooded with shitskin scum and you've maintained whatever sovereignty you could in the face of the (((EU)))?

>Aalborg

Literally Somalia 2.0.

fug : -DDDDD

It was and still somewhat is, a very violent city, but also one of the most populair party city because of the street 'Jomfru Anegade' which only consists of bars, discos etc.

aalborg is worse than copenhagen

I despise club culture so that's hardly a positive.
rip

Thank god there's at least no guns there and I'm a pretty big guy with experience in belting gypsies in the eyes here if they try and pull a knife on me.
It's very unfortunate to hear so, I did look up the ethnic demographics but there are no in-depth stats for each city like in the States unfortunately. You guys let way too many fucking arab shitskins in god damn it. Hoping for the best.

>no guns

user, I.....

t-the laws are p-pretty strict, h-haha

No he did it for the money
> Be rich engineer
> Build your own submarine
> Kill a random journalist and take her wallet
> Put a weight on her and send her to the bottom
> Never found.jpg
> Sink your own submarine
> Say it was an accident and keep the money in her wallet.
> The perfect crime