Why

As of today 1 bitcoin = $5182.06 ausd, it is $2000 more than just a couple of months ago. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT BUY ANY BITCOINS DAMNIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

theqrl.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LUL FUG XDDDDDDDDD

Cause of incidents like mt gox where tons of bit coins are stolen/lost.

The reason why its moving higher is because the general public is beginning to become aware of the run away inflation taking place across the west due to the corruption of the ruling class, who is printing money as if it were going out of style.

>Current money system is a scam and unfair!
>Let's change it to this bitmoney that value is based purely on speculation, that literally everyone can start a bitmoney of their own and which already is 95% owned by handful of people

Then don't store your coins with someone else mate.

I did lel

>Earn 200$ in a week sitting on my ass
People STILL say that its nothing of value.
Stay buys wagecucks

>(((bitcoin)))

>shilling your ponzi scheme on Sup Forums

back to your containment board

>ID

Says it all really.

I bought a lot of Bitcoins, used them to buy LSD, speed and weed on the DNM. Very good investment, you should do the same.

Lot of good it will do you if shit ever goes down. anything digital is fucked.

> ausd

Wait until the govt dumps the coins they took from silk road then legislates it into the ground to prevent turrism. Tax season is going to get interesting too. 50% capital gains for computer nerds who live with their parents.

I wanted to buy when they 1st came about, like all the good things in life though i forgot.

wow think of all the t-shirts and literally nothing else that's useful you can buy with all that digital money

The bubble will crash.
Its a pyramid scheme.

Why would I?

>Goes down.

It's peer to peer you fucking retard. Whole point is that it's decentralized, no servers. It cant go down.

>bragging about earning $200 a week when you need most, if not all of it just to cover your higher electrical bill

>retard thinks bitcoin has any value

Mommy still pays your rent, kid, not bitcoin

TenX works exactly the same as a devit card. You can buy from anyone that accepts visa.

It's crashes all the time and always comes back stronger. Buy the dip.

what if people stop valuing it?

>tfw disregarded all of user's bitcoin advice thinking it was a scam
>tfw could probably be filthy rich by now

Why didn't we listen.

I regret it every single day.

I believe that the (((bankers))) are snapping them all up. That way they have the ball in their court once again.

>what is a DNM

>1 btc is literally and unironically sorth more than 3 oz of gold, and isnt subjrct to any kike manipulation or control

Are you retarded?

Neet here will a 500 bitcoin wallet.

Cashed out 75 of them earlier this week for other investment purposes. Going to cash them all out and buy rental property duplexes when the housing crash starts with my coins.

Enjoy working your mcjobs for mr. shekelberg.

It's the easiest way to launder money. Every time it dips, I buy more, there are hundreds of thousands of people like me doing the same. I will never sell. I have to go now.

Visit /biz/.
Buy OmiseGo and ethereum.

Was going to buy a car late last year, mate talked me into buying eth instead, best fucking decision of my life, have basically won the lotto.

>h-here's one bitcoin, n-now give me 5000 dollars o-or 5000 dollars worth o-o-of barter
>...ummm no?
>o-okay..

so this... is the power... of (((kryto-currency)))... woah...

When you can use it to buy stuff you can actually use, then you might have something. But now you have to convert to buy most stuff and with any commodity you always stand the chance it will go down as fast as it went up. Mt Grok anyone?

Should I buy £300 worth on payday (Friday)? Can any jews confirm this?

That shit is crashing to $2,800 this week, mark my words.

You can flip gold in a heartbeat to almost anyone.
Getting money for btc is an arduous process because it has no intrinsic value.

They can stop valuing any other currency.

I'm pretty sure this is whats happening

even nation states are making bitcoin mining a thing

>le digital money is worth more than gold

bitfags are in such denial holy shit

>"me see big number on computah screen wow me make lot of money"
>cant actually buy anything with it

i have a million dogecoin on a hard drive
whats that worth nowadays?

Yes, put half in ethereum at least. Also: Visit /biz/, they know much more about this than Sup Forums.

Good, perfect time to dump a few hundred in then wait for the next rollercoaster cycle.

So does this mean that even if it's fucked in the long run, it's potentially a steady bubble to ride for a bit? They obviously intend to own 100% of the Bitcoins, so it seems like this would be the case. I've actually been messing around with bitcoin the past few days, I know I had 0.02BTC in 2014 and my wallet.dat has gone. Probably wouldn't be worth much but it's better in my (((wallet))) at the end of the day.

Are you diversifying with other investments or is all your money in memecoins?

How do you convert bitcoin back into real money when the price goes up?

you can sell for dollars, easily.

i sold all mine when it hit $1000 years ago, wish i had waited.

only brainlets think of it as a currency to purchase goods with. it's an investment.

On an exchange

no one wants to buy your poo coins mate. they are literal shit and no one will take them from you. can't wait for the crash.

Don't be sad, OP. Someone will buy your Monopoly money.

>I need it to be easier.
By then it will be really too late because every nocoin fucker will want a piece. What does that do to the price?
Also, you know you can turn 1 BTC into 2 in a week/fortnight right?

I'm about to put 20k in vanguard. I've earned 60k in cryptos this year. Mostly from ethereum, omisego, iexec, stratis and golem. I also have regular fiat account that gives me nothing.

Coinbase or kraken. Localbitcoins if you want cash fast but for higher fees.

500?
can you send me 1% so i can live for a year without working a mcjob?

I was going to 4 years ago but i couldn't find a straight answer as to how to trade it back for cash money

so uniinformed, I have one wirex account, it has 3 cards USD, EURO and GBP, i can transfer my bitcoin to either instantly and spend it, its actually easier to spend as money globally than anything else.
Why make comments like that without knowing the facts or are you just shilling against it?

>lost 2 coins in mtgox and deleted my wallet and forgot about it all

who has all those coins

>shilling against it

Yeah, someone pays people to prefer real money.

0.45 BTC
or 2.5 k Aus bux

its actually 455 AUD more than that price senpai

>me see big money on screen wow me make lot of money
bought £1500 last year, have since withdrawn more than that and still have 3 btc.
you are literally either a retard or shilling against bitcoin

Me.

That's literally the only reason to """invest""" in Bitcoin just wait like 2 weeks for it to go $600 up then it goes $1,200 down and then repeat that same shit again and again, but some day it'll never go back up and all these gamblers day trading will see wassup.

send me some

lol but user i did

>real money

STFU aussiefag, USD or kys

NOCOINERS BTFO

>real money that only exists in theory under control of insolvent (((banks)))
top fucking kek you braindead goy

Who brought up bitcoin? A supporter, or critic? Who is the shill?

seriously ive made more trading btc in last three months than 5 years at asx. this shit is the wild west of capitalian right now

well, shit

i should find that hard drive

Question.

What happens if theoretically we get to the stage of true quantum computing where cryptography that would have taken the age of the universe to process can suddenly be done in realistic amounts of time?

How does mining work then?
How does one stop private keys being brute forced and having all your BTC stolen?

I'm not all up on the tech of bitcoins so maybe I'm being dumb.

Kicking myself I didn't buy any over the years. There were points where I was going to but just procrastinated. Gonna finally open a wallet now, but even 1 bitcoin is gonna be out of my reach, my only hope is that it crashes.

how is localbitcoin higher fees? you can just make a physical cash transfer in person. avoid all fees

already my initial investment back, literally playing with free money now, if that happens then fine, but that wont happen till we hit market saturation at when that finally happens you will feel so stupid if you didn't buy in

lel. you don't know it was double that last month?

theqrl.org/

The sellers there add a certain percent to the price as a fee. In Norway it's pretty low due to a lot of sellers who are friendly, but I know in some countries only assholes sell and add 10%.

Still waiting

It's being thought about. check out Quantum Resistant Ledger, they already solved that issue.

really? why was it that high?

I had like 300 USD saved up in BTC but I spent it all on drugs just before it started skyrocketing. Feels bad man

Bitcoin is a volitility play. If you are leveraged to earn money "investing long term" you will get a margin call when it randomly drops 30%.

Because its shit and it should fail. I guess I didnt account for the stupidity of man. Lots of people going to get burned when they actually do some research into what they just put their money into.

gimmie bitcoins

>actually do some research
seems like your forgot that part yourself

All money is based on speculation retard.

Wish i bought some when it was $30 or whatever some years back. Oh well such is life, maybe I'll have to do real work instead.

>What happens if theoretically we get to the stage of true quantum computing where cryptography that would have taken the age of the universe to process can suddenly be done in realistic amounts of time?
Vitalik Buterin explains in a youtube video that it's easy to counter this with a soft fork. There are several quantum proof cryptos already.

I bought nearly 40 BTC at $330. I'm holding until it reaches 20k.

No if, and or but.

>hurrr ure gona lose it all, just sell now!

Nah, the money I spent on BTC would have been spent on a new car or something, so it would've been wasted anyway, so I'm sticking to my original plan of holding till 20k.

>b-but it'll n-never reach

I bet it will.

It was a shit coin that got pumped hard after a year of slowly shitting the bed. happens alot with shitcoins. May-June was fucking insane.
soo many altcoins got pumped many 100's %
bubble kind of popped in July. now it is climbing up again.

Easy come, easy go. FBI decides that bitcoin is primarily used in dark web drug buys and cracks down on Bitcoin exchanges, Bitcoin will drop to $20 in half a day.

>I bet it will.
I see you like to bet a lot. not unusual with Bitcoin holders.

What makes it a Ponzi scheme? Genuine question.

99% of bitcoins owned by Jews. They got the coins for free... so any price increase is them buying their own sale. "sell from account a, buy from account b." The liquidity is so poor that this can increase (or crash) the price instantly.

Except russia and china have become VERY pro BTC as it's a better alternative to be backed by US dollar.

Are we due for another large spike?

the tech is nothing special.

Why bitcoin and not litecoin? or any other shitcoin?

You're buying modern magic beans. Buy FB stock instead.

because the europeans are just trying to do what they did a few years ago with gold that they also tried with silver and lastly they tried with bitcoins

its a simple bait and switch short term investment strategy. look at how great X is doing. why are you so stupid lots of money to be made in X.
>then sell off after market or while another market is open

the reason it was less successful each time after gold was people caught on. you can watch the cash flow if you track all markets and know how to convert the wealth between units daily. its a euro trash scheme to save their collective asses and im not one for charity these days really. money goes to rich guys not starving kids anyways

ONE COIN TO RULE THEM ALL

>WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT BUY ANY BITCOINS DAMNIT.

I think this every time I read about people who bought 5000 bitcoins for less than $30 8 years ago.

If I'd just spend $50 on them back then I'd be a millionaire.

Man i can guarantee it, sell like 38 of your btc keep the other 2 and give it to your offspring or someshit