F

Press F to pay respect

Democrat governor of Virginia got these people killed by not keeping the sides apart.

Yea yeah that not the fault of Nazis chimpout right? Fuck off

S

S F F

Cant chimp out if the sides cant get to eachother.

Failure of the governor and police. Deal with it.

Well the left should be happy since two of the dead are cops

F...

...uck those pigs.

Why would I ever pay respect to police officers? They're not meant to be liked. They're men who will come beat and arrest you if you ever break the law. Liking them is like a mouse liking a cat. It doesn't make sense given the social dynamics between the two groups.

I say, fuck those two pathetic shitheads. They were willing to put their hands on me and hurt me if I crossed the street wrong.

Yeah, I reeeeal feel bad for them. Nah man. Fuck them.

The only good commie is a dead commie.

S

>spencer had permit
>cops arrest and disperse them anyway
>corral them L I T E R A L L Y into antifa
>fights start as soon as antifa shows up
>but it's somehow the right's fault that the counter-protestors who showed up only to cause problems incited violence

It's actually not. Nazis had a permit. Commies did not. Commies got what they deserved and this is discounting the fact that this was done by a patsy.

isnt this the part where some reddit nigger comes in and says edgy about 15 times?

Damn. F to those cops but that coal burning commie cunt had it coming

S

>trying to boost the high score of that Jew behind the wheel of the Charger by adding two unrelated deaths
Sad!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""unrelated"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

this
fuck the land whale. she got what she wanted.

Your gay liberal boyfriends thought they were going to punch a Nazi and got a lesson in Islamic culture lol. Can't wait to see more liberals (hopefully you) die lolololol

The two officers died in a helicopter crash. The governor is saying they were killed as a result of racist violence.

how is it related? the cops were in some fuckin chopper filming kids at a local water park for """""""research"""""""""""

Did that girl from the video lose her foot?

lol

Those are funny looking hats.

Never would have been there in the first place had the governor set up baracades and had his officers keep the sides apart instead of trying to smash them together.

Democrats are always getting people killed with their schemes.

>leftie mudshark goes splat
>coppers who turned on their own people crash and burn

Just goes to show that God is on the right side.

fucking nazis calling lefties so aggressive but they wanna create a white ethno state through force and shit desu nazis are chimps

the us american police force is retarded as are the citizens and government

The rally the night before was peaceful and it was only after the left showed up, the next day, that it became violent. Then, the government ordered the rally be dispersed but really only the right was being chased away, even though the right had a permit. antifa then stuck around raising hell.

Is that private pyle?

All the cops had to do was let the rally happen and keep antifa out, like they were supposed to by law.
All they had to do was not break people's rights.

I don't really care about a communist screecher dying. She wants your race destroyed.
The cops crashed a fucking helicopter in a forest. How does that happen? Clown world.

>Did that girl from the video lose her foot?
Nah that was a shoe from a negro, he walked away fine.

fuck the US desu who cares about their shit fucking left and right extremists

Those hats are fucking gay as fuck.

alles neger heil hitler wollt ihr schreien und euch wiederbetätigen

> S F F

This guy gets it.

top jej at the faggot in this thread posting garbage and having no one respond

SSS

All three are race traitors and were met with sweet divine justice.

Those police didn't really do anything wrong

I mean other than crashing their helicopter obviously

""""girl""""

How the fuck is the demonstrators responsible for the deaths of the cops?
How did that chopper crash?
Also S

y did they crash their helicopter and why does OP bring this up then?

The cops in the helicopter witnessed the CIA agent being swapped out with the patsy. They were somehow shot out of the sky.

F

The governor deployed the state police and national guard against unite right and basically had them corral them into streets where well organized throngs of Antifa and BLM were waiting for them with weapons This was a setup orchestrated well before the rally began by the state government and the state police willingly went along with it, so fuck them

You can even blame Obama. If they would've clamped down on Ferguson years ago by beating people over the head with batons and doing mass arrests then it would have set the precedent that this shit isn't going to fly. Now rioting is the new norm... but just remember in 2009 the left called us TEA Partiers terrorists for peacefully assembling. Now the left is actually terrorists who riot and attack people and property and it's called protesting.

I have no sympathy for these ANTIFA communist scum, they've been terrorizing people for long enough. Now that they get attacked in return we are supposed to sympathize with them? Fuck them.

Cops were letting Antifa hit on everyone to drive the evil nazis away. It was all carefully set up to make it so the group being attacked looked like the aggressors. Then when the demonstrators were forced to leave their numbers were split by police so Antifa could isolate a small group to be able to have a chance to "get those Nazi scalps". The governor and the police are to blame for the violence that erupted along with of course the robots that are Antifa and black lives matter.

What's your source? I saw other people on here saying they swapped the driver out with a patsy. I wouldn't be surprised, obvious false flag to start Civil/Race War is obvious.

Who in the fuck would want to be a cop these days? Getting shot at, getting sued by dindus, getting charged by liberal judges, getting smoked by the liberal media, shit pay....and the fucking 8 year assault on law enforcement by Obama.... God bless these men and women who still want to do this shitty job!

French

go to the otherchan

S

It was posted here a bunch of times, but the threads kept getting nuked

> this edge
Browsing 4chns is not for minors user, you are underage