FOX AND FRIENDS IS 1488

Pete Hegseth just went full White Nationalist on Fox and Friends. He was saying white people feel discriminated against, in the same way blacks felt oppressed in the 1960's.

fucking wew led

> tfw Fox and Friends is providing implicit cover for neo-nazi's

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_general_fraternities
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link

They will do whatever necessary to keep their new viewers. We're making them rich.

The overton window is shifting

he will never be on Fox again

Fox is as jewish as NYT, CNN

IMPLICIT

Thought Saudis own them.

Regardless of optics and spin, people are choosing sides and sorting themselves out. Until the adults step in (which we currently lack) the tension and violence will only increase

I've never understood why shitposters want to ruin Sup Forums with these horseshit threads. Between talking about e-celebs and people who don't fucking matter, we have people from pol LARPing as SJW degenerates. Why isn't lurking an option for you people? Has social media taught you kids your voice should be heard, or what you say is important?

bump for a source faggot

it isn't implicit if he's saying the exact fucking thing as us you leaf FAGGOT

turn the TV on. he's literally been dropping constant redpills for the last three hours. i can't believe they haven't pulled him off air yet

It wasn't that bad but it stood out to me too. He is right though. Just because someone died because of one person's actions doesn't diminish everyone's argument. The media still kowtows to BLM even though they have hundreds of violent protesters and looters at their "peaceful protests" calling to kill whites and cops. But somehow that movement is legitimate.

>one blue eye
>one brown eye
I only half trust him

Yeah he was pretty honest about it. Its pretty surprising actually. Most media were way too scared to say what this is. Its pissed off young white men, not Nazis and KKK.

The best part is how the other hosts were not at all bothered by him defending white nationalists

NO, actually Fox is the Catholic network. Someone did an infographic but I'm on a new computer, don't have my old files transferred yet. Basically almost everyone there is Catholic--there are a handful of regular Jew commentators/guests but that's about it, the higher-ups and hosts/stars are all fucking Catholic.

How is BLM any better than "white supremacist" group. Is it illegal to be proud of being white? There's the discrimination.

Fox has really shifted sharply to the right in the last year or two. A lot of neocon or RINOs like Megyn Kelly got purged. And it's never been Jew-heavy. Fox and Friends, Tucker, Hannity, Judge Jeannine Pirro, Kim Guilfoyle, Lou Dobbs on Fox Business, Jesse Watters, Martha McCallum--all hard right, pretty much. Several of them look to be hiding significant power levels. Bret Baier is an old school conservative who's one of the most fair and reliable anchors out there.

There are still some cucks like Shep Smith and Chris Wallace there, but they're in the minority. It's surprising I guess, but yeah, Fox really isn't neocon anymore. Those who think it is have not watched in a long while.

trump is causing racial divide in this country more so than ever before

It is. I constantly get counter-signaled in the forums about people saying Fox News is just Jewish propaganda, but I keep trying to explain to them that Fox has changed drastically over the last 6-8 months.

>implying saudis (royalty) are not jews

Because it's a fucking coup.

They are filtering whites to sites like pol and Breitbart via obvious censorship and propaganda.

Once here they radicalize you to violence just like they are radicalizing the left to

Create violence they can use as an excuse to declare martial law and take over the country.

Y'all are usefull idiots.

Study Martin Luther king jr.

His non violence was the reason for his succcess and his murder.

They can't outright call the entire movement racist otherwise they would be done completely.

>Reddit, the post

The divide already happened. Its just white people are starting to hit back instead of take it.

>are all fucking Catholic.

You got a problem with Catholics?

>trump

Didn't know Trump funded the Democrats and their identity politics.

big backlash in 4...3....2.......1..........

I bet he will be on "vacation" very soon.

>reason for his succcess
Yeah, you can see his success all over black american neighbourhoods.

Bump, heard him going off a couple of times this morning...a civil war is coming...we're getting a glimpse

>reddit spacing
>filtering whites to Sup Forums
Literally no one has gotten a "have you checked out this hip new Mongolian floor waxing forum" ad.
>"muh evil breitbart"
Lefty pol confirmed
>still sacking the MLK cask
Dude just crudely imitated gandhi strategies and others, also he player is edition his doctoral thesis and would have had it stripped had he not gotten shot. Upping his lead content was the best thing that could happen to him, he got to die a martyr rather than be destroyed by the skeletons in his closet.

yep

and Confederate Flags will not help you. Steal the symbols of white identity groups that already exist. Create chaos, drive the older generations to your cause. Bring knights of Columbus shit. Bring sons of Norway shit. Let the left push the few remaining proud Europeans to your cause.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_general_fraternities

Don't be faggots, this will work.