100 to 1?

What is the male to female ratio of white supremacists

I imagine the ratio is pretty high. It is much easier to get men to follow instructions and stay in line, and when you add something as autistic as RPing with tiki torches, it's like moths to the flames. If it weren't for the fact that they are there for a serious reason (revisionism), it might have been comical to watch.

What is the male to female ratio of jewish supremacists

>having a lot of women in your political camp is proof of it being correct

Enough females to redpill other females online and give it at least a slightly softer face. Not enough to corrupt it.

It is
Women are like a gravity well for politics
Why do you think radical feminism persisted, beta males will dive in

Don't think it's that different.

Although, I imagine most women are more concerned with their public image than men and won't participate in those sort of rallies, as most of their actions and self-worth are based on what their social circle thinks of them.

It was 1 on 1 yesterday

my point is that women have no place in politics and anyone who thinks that having a large portion of women in their camp is a good thing is a cuck.

The people who give a shit about defending their country are almost exclusively men, so about that ratio. Women would rather just open their legs for conquerors.

It's not. They only ever do what is mainstream and socially acceptable. Our enemies have complete control over social taboos and trends. Having any women there at all is a very good sign.

I'm from the north, and I'm disappointed that the statue is being taken down. Shame that the protesters had to be so fucking stupid, because they actually had a good cause. Was hilarious either way.

Good point! Proof women are race traitors.

>get proper permission to protest
>Police and council violate the law and permit
>WOW STUPID PROTESTERS THINKING THE LAW WOULD ACTUALLY PROTECT THEIR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKING IDIOTS AM I RIGHT GUYS

Fuck you

If you have females calling the shots in your political movement youre probably a liberal

I didn't say anything like that. Obviously the "Nazis" were in the right this time, but I really have to question the mental acuity of anyone who would willingly walk around wearing swastikas and wielding a tiki torch. They could have just congregated and let people speak their thoughts at a podium without LARPing like a bunch of faggots. These people don't know what the hell they're doing.

They've already done that

Antifa always show up and yell into the mic's or bring speakers so people can't talk

Have you not been following this shit?

radical feminism got betamale orbiters because it had cute college girls

On twitter its probably 3 to 1

The women are hopefully staying home. Pregnant people shouldn't attend protests.

Most of those guys aren't even white.

Any comparatively far right women will believe that they should stay at home and so that's where they'll be.
The ratio could be 1:1 for all you know.

As it should be. Women need to just shut the hell up and stay out of revolution. The price for life on easy mode.

At least we have /brittany venti/

1to1 but unlike the left the women on the right aren't the stronger sex.

Implying this isa representative of white supremacy.
These men expected ANTIFA violence. Only the left puts women and children on the front line of a fight.