Ride peacefully into rhe sunset

Why can't you white people just quietly go away and disappear forever? Look, you've clearly outstayed your welcome and it's getting pretty damn embarrassing now.

You're like that drunk douche who refuse to leave the party and start making a scene. Just stop. It's for your own good.

Sincerely, rest of the world.

We built Western Civilization. We can damn well tear it down if we get drunk and feel like it

I'm the drunk douche at my own party, and a bunch of niggers and faggots showed up, acting like its theirs.

Um, no. You held the whips.

t. country smaller and more irrelevant than even Canada

Haha remember this when we really do disappear and everything falls apart

Yes we worked smart instead of hard and toom advantage of opportunities given to us. What's your point?

Society will always have those on top and those who obey them

Watch us make it great again as soon as the racist old white folk holding progress back are gone.

This and 90% of Sup Forums right now are demoralization threads from reddit freakshows, dont let it work.

So why are you in our countries then? Go the fuck home if you don't like it, mouth off to one of us and we'll pop us in the mouth bruv.

>Look, you've clearly outstayed your welcome
What welcome? This is our home, that you came to visit, but you never left.

>3 posts by this Id
what did OP mean by this

No.

You black racist fuck.

>Watch us make it great again as soon as the racist hajib clad feminists holding progress back are gone
FTFY

>cuck roleplaying as a brown cuck

We built every damn inch of Europe and most of America. All slaves did was pick cotton in the americas.

Implying being the architect isn't literally the most important job. You think brick layers can design a house? No. They can't.

Oh sweetie no
Enjoy inheriting nothing but a scorched earth

Reality can be painful, yes.
Um, you're the one who should go back and pay reparations to the inuits, if anyone.
I have no power to oppress, unlike you.
Which built the entire economy, thus the country.

Fucking Sweden.

>cotton created western civilization

This one is a troll. It's too on the nose.

nigger

>Which built the entire economy, thus the country.

Why isn't there a single successful black country, then?

And why are most white countries successful? Is Switzerland successful today because niggers picked cotton in America 300 years ago?

how does it help hating against anybody youre making yourself look as retarded as the people youre arguing against mate progress wont be stopped on a legislative level

>Everything is made out of cotton
Häng dig själv din misslyckade abort

That guy looks like a lefty plant -- seriously.

Somebody track this dude down.. no way he is making NAZI salutes in real life looking like that.

vad i helvete äre för negerskit som du håller på med.

a country is only as successful as it tries to persuade others to folloe their ways so basically saying if i see a black person drinking 10 puntigamer beers and wearing lederhosen i would see him as my own

There was no glory in this....total sucker punch.

You beta cucks stayed home while the alphas built the new world. Go prep the bull Sven.

>((((Sweden))))

It's so staged I can't even believe it.
Do these nu-male cucks have no self awareness?

>mfw charlottesville is literally the dawn of a new era
>mfw never been that white pilled about the future
>mfw come on here and see legions of shills losing their shit and trying their lame concern trolling tactics

HAHAHAHA
you faggots must be shaking in your boots right now

Look at *any* country run by shitskins and mudpeople. How is it working out in that nation?

The world would literally fall apart without European origin whites.

Christ, look at the faggot trying to throw a bunch. He's so weak his wrist gets bent upwards.

Non whites cant make it great. Look at London. Look at Sweden. More non whites, more rapes. Less progress. More marxist and leftist bs. If we could go away, we would. But you invading us. We cant find another home becouse planet is already full.

>We built Western Civilization
>We
"non white" Meds built 95% of that

This is the education level of today, this is why I want to tare it all down. Every single last brick laid.

tzuyusweden.jpg

Look, for your own good, don't make it come to this. I'll be nice and give you a heads-up, because it's just gonna hurt you the most.

You should go away, this is my country. Your ancestors had no part in this nation.

Go back to your ancestral lands, if you are a mixed child do the same, we don't want you here. Leave no or we'll force you later.

Oh right, I forgot the Bill of Rights was written on cotton and the transcontinental railroad was constructed with cotton rails

Jesus Christ the niggers held us back, how do you not understand that

Why are left-wingers so weak? Always sucker punching but you can't K.O. anyone.

Go home or you'll be sent home in whatever state necessary.

thanks for honoring our abomination but please refer to your own skinheads because ours wouldve gased without a second thought so when you tryna be a fucking shithead nazi go for your own kind nigger

story

But that what we wants. We want blood on street to clean mess. Please go and start race war. We rather die in fight than leave scene and give it all to niggers and islamistic retards.

This is actually what Twitter is like right now.

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SENTIMENT.

they're black

germans: nazis ; shitskins or every other folk desu: supremacists

This was hilarious, great job.

Non-whites are all fucked once whitey is gone, just completely fucked. They're like the rebellious teen who ends up sucking dick in an alley without mom and dad. Ungrateful subhumans, bow before your betters.

were actually born to be scared of someone looking different but following these instincts makes you nothing better than a chimp

die in a fire

Even if you believe that, Italy, Greece and Spain are facing fertility crises equal or worse than their northern neighbors anyway.

1.3, 1.32 and 1.37

When the extinction threshold is 2.1

There aren't skinheads anymore. We wuz nazis, just not openly.

I'll start, my fellow white people... Tare every single brick your farther, your grandfathers and their farther before them laid. We are not welcome here in the modern world, destroy what has been created and let them have at it.

I like the part where we tear it's down.
Fuck the non-humans, they can try building something else in it's place.

They'll lose it regardless, they can't maintain.

IF SOME FAGGOT ANTIFA THROWS A PUNCH ILL MAGDUMP THE LOT OF THEM

I want to see that in full motion. That punch had to been thrown by a fag.
>limp wrist
>lands at mid knuckle first
>swings right with all weight shifted left

Kill yourself nigger

>Um, no.
Average tumblr white girl found pol

Ignoring your survival instinct makes you stupid.

hey i took that screenshot of moldylocks gayfriend kek

Nothing you've said have made any sense.

You're just a leftist or civic nationalist, I don't care about your opinion. Man up or step out of the way.

They thought we were fucking joking when we said whites would cease to exist on Earth and would be wiped from the historical records.
They thought it was a big fucking game and they could sit idly by and somehow remain in power.

Now that our plan has come to fruition and the reality is pounding down their door, they're scared.

Don't worry. It doesn't matter what choice you make anymore. Go ahead and be a full blown nazi, or beg for forgiveness and join the others in marching against your kind. It makes no difference to where you'll end up.
You're already dead and your blood will quench the thirst of Satan. His doctrine will prevail and there will be no humanity left to save you.

Whites, middle easteners and east Asians built pretty much everything you have.

>how does it help hating against anybody

I really love when Antifas speak about hate. You're probably the biggest hate group in the history of humankind.

RAPE
CAPITAL

swedes are this dumb in real life i swear

you don't sound smart enough to wipe your own ass kek

not sure if troll or actually posting from cuckshed

you do realise that videos like that just dump oil on the fire right? makes me want to spit on black people if I see them on the street

I often see young boys do that here in Norway as well. Prancing around and dancing like drag queens. Only kids who don't do that are the kids to muslim parents because the parents would get pissed off.

I have not seen a young norwegian boy behaved normally like a boy in years.

He's not a swede, he's an invader.

Jesus Christ...

Me too

>You held the whips
I bet that turns you on sweden

Sweden, did this happen to your brain? I think this is you.

SAGE

Please. Architects draw a pretty picture and give it to a civil engineer who will then spend his time working out whether its actually possible.

Architects are a meme.

>lives in a white country
>WHITES BTFO
1/10

>Civil engineer
Literally the most basic job title in construction

What a disgrace

what is wrong with you bigot

not antifa nigger dont care bout your shit

And nogs held the cotton not the blueprints

>dont care bout your shit

I thought you didn't have hate in your heart. Why so rude?

Flag checks out

OP you're just the type of person to think a sucker punch with eyes closed is cool

run down to IKEA and get me some meatballs my pet bitch

>sucker punch
>not nigger-tier