Can you people stop defending this shit?

can you people stop defending this shit?
I don't want this site to be removed just because a few faggots commit murders while openly showing they browse this site

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ciDoemJZ9ww
quran.com/9/5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

found the newfag

Fuck you, pussy. Commies aren't people.

Fuck yourself

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I'd wager the guy used Google frequently, too. Should Google be banned?

Kys

There was one guy in a car. Let's wait until the facts get out, we've certainly seen groups like BLM surround and attack people in vehicles before.

This site hasn't killed anyone you idiot.

Wait, was the driver a Sup Forumsfag?

Has that been confirmed or is it just memery?

>/pole/ will never ever have legitimacy
>chimp-like Sup Forumstards think they "won"
You faggots are so stupid, it's entertaining.

Relax maxime
They aren't pulping every Koran in existence despite the fact it's caused untold oceans of bloodshed and you think one road traffic accident is going to get an anime fanforum taken down

>I don't want this site to be removed just because a few faggots commit murders
>Dylan Roof
>Finsbury Attack
>/r9k/ school shooters
Nothing will happen

Nothing will happen, you idiot. *facepalm*

Can leftypol shills like you stop posting about it? Seriously, there's like 15 fucking threads in the catalogue screeching "STOP DEFENDING THIS RIGHT NOW" or "THE ALT RIGHT IS DEAD."

This website will be shutdown regardless. You might as well enjoy a few dodge memes.

he posted tons of pepe the frog shit on his computer, of course people are going to link it back here

fuck off retards
do you think this site is untouchable or something?
and sure, there have been murderers from Sup Forums in the past, but those are all individual cases. This guy is part of a movement, the alt-right. You know, the very same group that's so prevalent on this board?

1. No.
2. We'll just move somewhere else, this site is fucking cancer as of the election anyway

We don't want you here anyway
Go back to plebbit

They wouldn't shut this site down. It's too good for datamining and espionage

>This guy is part of a movement, the alt-right. You know, the very same group that's so prevalent on this board?

Really? Since election day, all I see here is blacked memes and commie fags.

where are the servers for this place located? I bet they don't even have jurisdiction.

>we
>identifying with Sup Forums
God Europeons are such mega cringe. Is this the result of bullying?

wel eens een echte belg of gebruik je toevallig een vpn? pepe's been around for years and we're not the only ones using it

it'll be forgotten about in a couple days. remember that welshman of peace? yeah me neither

newfag

he didn't murder anyone
he was just a very poor driver
are you suggesting asian internment camps, OP?

I will defend him, as long his not sentenced.

It was an accident. No one who wants to drive into a crowd brakes before it.

>implying Sup Forums gets shut down for murders
Newfag shill. Do you know how many shooters came from Sup Forums?

There is no point in removing this site, dumb fuck. What the fuck do you think is going to happen if they shut down Sup Forums? Do you think all the racists here will just magically disappear?

>Really? Since election day, all I see here is blacked memes and commie fags.

That's because the resistance is driving you faggooooots in to the sea!

Nice job killing your cause yesterday you fucking terrorists.

go be a nigger somewhere else

like maybe africa or the carribean

We = people that use the site
The concept is too hard for you to grasp, lardarse?

>do you think this site is untouchable or something?

i don't think you understand how containment boards work, friend

Non commie American Patriots here.

Fuck you Nazi

>Wow all these fucking larpers go out and do something!
>WOW WHY ARE YOU DOING THINGS!?

????

This is how you start a revolution you European fucks

this BOARD is cancer you mean
it'd be great if all these kekistani faggots moved to another site though
like r/the_donald

yeah, I'm sure there's tons of valuable information here

do you know what falseflagging is?

I simply don't give a shit... They take this down there will be backlash also a new one if not 50 new sites will pop up in response.... Also you must be a shill or a kid to but this annoyingly stupid you cunt

don't bother, he's a leftypol shill

>This is how you start a revolution you European fucks

Fuck right off larper/FBI

>This is how you start a revolution you European fucks
Typically you start a revolution by being in the side that was martyred not by creating martyrs for your enemy!
God, Nazis are so dumb

Please be bait, if not you are a complete sperg who needs to pic related.

I thought you guys hated Muslims because of the terrorism thing, but why are you defending this guy ?

When the fuck have matyr's even mattered in the current year

You can kill and rape 100 children and no one will even bat an eye

You think anyone is actually going to give a fuck about the singular one fat bitch?

Gargle on a cock, cuck.

>our shilling isn't working
>OUR SHILLING ISN'T WORKING
>WHERE ARE THE REDDIT MODS?!
>STOOOOOP
Newsflash, no one here gives one single fuck about you, the fat retard driving the car, or the even fatter whale he plowed over. If anything, you faggots spamming Sup Forums are just getting in the way of actual political discussion that doesn't involve "muh racism" or "muh nazis" dumbshit so why don't you do us all a favor, take your faggot ass and get the fuck out of here.

FBI we aren't falling for it.

>implying Sup Forums will be deleted

DONT MESS WITH FOOTBALL

Who is defending who??? Can you maybe explain yourself a bit better?

ja ik ben een echte belg keeskop
Sup Forums is the only place that's celebrating this incident though

see
yeah, they don't work at all

well if this site goes I hope shitheads don't hear about bunkerchan

WOW GUYS CAN YOU STOP BEING RACIST AND SAYING THE N-WORD?
YOU KNOW THIS SITE CAN GET SHUT DOWN RIGHT?
WE SHOULD ALL STOP SAYING THE N-WORD RIGHT NOW! >:(
IT'S 2017 AND THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE SO STOP IT NOW BEFORE THIS SITE GETS SHUT DOWN!

you understand this is what you sound like right OP?

I've seen many posts defending the driver

Sup Forums has officially replaced Sup Forums as the retard bin of Sup Forums. How do you idiots feel?

stop crying.

plenty of niggers livestream murder on facebook.

>yeah, they don't work at all
they obviously do work, friend

do you want all the nazis, KKK, and terrorists mixed all throughout society in like 100 different groups where its difficult and expensive to monitor?

or, do you just have 1 big melting pot of hatred where you throw all the baddies in, get the site owners to give you IP access on demand, where its inexpensive and easy to monitor and track these people?

you are a newfag, likely underage, with no advanced understanding on how social engineering is optimized in the technological realm

get the fuck out of here

>How do you idiots feel?

SELF DEFENSE SQUADS. COMMUNIST TRASH CAN'T COMPETE.

Thank god these rats were killed.

I've seen entire threads defending the driver.
Apparently, it's only ok for whites to drive cars in to people according to Sup Forums

We didn't tell him to do it. No one did IRL or online. It's his, the anti-whites', and the state/city government's fault.

He was simply a driver of peace.

Who's defending him? If anything the majority of people on Sup Forums are waiting for the facts to get out and see what's what with a sprinkle of apathy. You reddit cunts are the one who've been raiding for the board for almost 24 hours now trying to make him out to be a literal hitler behind the wheel when it's just as likely it was just a chubby retard who shit his pants when he thought he was about to be beat to death. At this point it's unknown. You're not going to influence us one way or the other, so what's the point? Are you trying to get us to hate a random fucking sperglord stranger before we even get the facts in front of us? Want us to say he's a nazi piece of shit? There's no way to know any of that at the present time.

Oh... Well as I said before I simply don't give a shit about stupid people problems....

An user literally fucked, murdered, and took pics of it all and posted it to Sup Forums. Sup Forums was down for a few hours.
Some faggot slamming into a fatty and retard cops jerking each others dicks and crashing aren't gonna do shit.

Listen I'm Muslim ok ? And I know that terrorists are wrong, you don't see me defending those goat flickers because they're Muslims.
The fact that Sup Forums is defending that psycho shows how retarded people here really are, and this guy is not helping their case, things are going to get much worse for the right (not that I care, both sides are retarded).

someone post the centrist meme because i do not have it

Then why bitch and not simply sit back and chill with a bowl of popcorn?

B-But I want everyone to understand each other, I'm tired of all this fighting.

Which one

The fuck you talking about Ahmed Al Musheikhi?

This place is a haven for cucks and antifa to post their blacked fantasies.

>it's an isolated incident, muslims didn't do anything wrong, it's the white people's fault for not being more open towards immegration
see the irony in your post?

>saying nigger is on the same level as supporting a murderer

except this alt-right movement isn't just on Sup Forums
you just proved yourself wrong. Why not delete Sup Forums to thin out the sites and force the followers to move to a central place that's even more trackable (like reddit)

^ massive truthbombs
Sup Forums will NEVER Get taken down because of this post here

stop replying to newfags
stop acknowledging newfags

nothing will happen to Sup Forums

>more trackable (like reddit)

Again I don't care work yourself up for no reason. Explains a lot....

youtube.com/watch?v=ciDoemJZ9ww

This is a serious post. Sup Forums Sup Forums is literally under psyops/shill post attacks. I would recommend you to not believe most posts especially extremist/violence inducing ones.

Cernovich clearly says that feds are inciting people to commit crimes in Sup Forums and other message boards around areas known as "alt right". Look up info on domestic propaganda legality and understand that Sup Forums is under serious shill / psyops attacks. The type of posts on this board that are cropping up are unlike anything even during the election or past 3+ years.

Consider this fair warning that feds are instigating here and also looking to destroy pol in any way possible. Believe what you want. Call me a shill. Whatever you want but just be aware that Sup Forums is seriously compromised similar to how Sup Forums was compromised by FBI. I'm not trying to push any agenda except give fair warning to people who would like it to stay away from Sup Forums for a bit or at least be wary of extremist posts being feds.

Condemn violence, condemn alt right. It's literally a honeypot movement now.

Youre weak and pathetic.

I remember reading about that. Shitty stuff, she had a kid too who came home to see what had happened.

Meh

I find it highly improbable that you, as a muslim, don't just turn the other way and shrug your shoulders if not outright support islamic terrorism because the statistics are just not on your side. With that being said, that's precisely what you're seeing here on Sup Forums. You're waiting for every Conservative, white male to give you some imaginary apology when the reality is the majority of us are just shrugging our shoulders because we really don't give a fuck until the facts of the case come out and we have more important shit to worry about that don't involve fat retards killing each other.

tl;dr suck a dick

That's too hard

I just want somebody to blame for my failures

I want reddit and leftypol to leave, the joke's gone on too long. We've gone entirely mainstream, isn't Pepe enough proof?

he was radicalized on facebook

Go read your holy book
quran.com/9/5
You can renounce your vile faith and play centrist, or claim to be a Muslim. Not both.

I unironically wish they would shut his place down. It's irredeemable shit, and I don't identify with the tweenage cringelord userbase that overtook stormfront as the cultural gatekeepers of this cesspool

Given a long enough time frame everything will go mainstream. And yes Pepe is proof but still funny... to me at lease

If you're really stupid enough to think they could remove Sup Forums because of the action of an individual you really are a newfag.

First, I don't care about the statistics, I don't live in the US so I don't think they apply to me. I disagree with everyone who uses violence to prove his point, I mean, I'm homophobic, doesn't mean that I support killing gay people.
As for that that apology thing, I'm not waiting for anything from anyone, I was never subject of racism because I live in my own country, so I don't have anything against white people, or any other race for that matter.

>But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now.
Exactly. It's kind of silly to let them in here then, isn't it? Things might be good for us, but they won't stay that way if we do nothing.

>I just want somebody to blame for my failures
Like patriarchy, men, whites, government, racism, institutions, colonialism and so on? It's your side who wants to blame everyone else. Our side just wants to be left alone.

We're not getting shut down over this. Stop being a faggot. Without the edge Sup Forums wouldn't be Sup Forums.

I'm talking about worldwide statistics and, if you're a muslim like you say you are, you're either lying when you say you don't shrug your shoulders when you hear about terrorism or you're lying about being muslim because your holy book literally tells your people to do it and they do.
>I'm homophobic, doesn't mean that I support killing gay people.
But i'm sure you're not out there actively protesting every fag that gets thrown off a roof by a sunni or shi'a. You're asking us to do the same thing.

Part and parcel, faggot. Part and parcel.

We don't kill gay people here, this is Tunisia, not the middle east, gay people are hated here but it's not a crime to be one, he'll, we don't even have death penalty here. Unfortunately, We even have an organization that's fighting for their rights.
And here's another thing, our country's statistics are bullshit, we haven't had legit statistics since 2010, also another thing, we had a terrorist attack a few years ago on a museum that was full of tourists, and there were many protests against terrorism, I took part in some of them.

Settle down, okay?
pol is satire.

>there were many protests against terrorism, I took part in some of them.
I'm sure the terrorists took note and will now consider twice before committing another atrocity.

Well, what else can we do, it's not like the west is doing better, also, we don't even know where the terrorists are hiding. The military are searching the mountains in the south but they only found some small groups.

>we don't even know where the terrorists are hiding.
>, it's not like the west is doing better,
Oh we're doing far worse. We know exactly where they're hiding. We're just not doing anything about it.

How about Saudi Arabia then, fuck-o, where they do kill homos because the koran tells them to? Iraq? Why aren't you protesting that? If you, a fucking nobody from tunisia, feels like you have some right to tell us what to apologize for from another country, then we have the right to do the same thing to you. See how that works when you start lumping everyone together in groups instead of looking at people as individuals with their own thoughts/motivations?

You forgot Pakistan and it's wonderful blasphemy laws.

>we don't know where the terrorists are hiding
The same convenient excuse that Pakistan used when bin laden was literally right outside the gates of one of their military bases. Don't worry bud, no one buys your taqiyah here. Keep it moving.