Plz I need more memes

too many shill threads, too few memes

>brake lights
Really activates the almonds

>>Too soon?!?
>Where do you think we are?
IDK, where DO you think we are?

youtube.com/watch?v=FnKYZiQoJWw

I hate to tell you, but you will need to find a new logo - unless you are a big fan of 1970's/1980's gay rights activist, Tom Robinson:

Too soon

>>>Too soon?!?
>>Where do you think we are?
>IDK, where DO you think we are?
W-where are we?

Man, that's going too far. Way too soon.

too soon

Memory Lane baby

i think we should just lay low, hope the anitfa that were attacking his car brag about it, and see if we can doxx the people who caused him to flee

shouldve been playing this song whilst ploughing into antifa
youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI

youtube.com/watch?v=ciDoemJZ9ww

This is a serious post. Sup Forums Sup Forums is literally under psyops/shill post attacks. I would recommend you to not believe most posts especially extremist/violence inducing ones.

Cernovich clearly says that feds are inciting people to commit crimes in Sup Forums and other message boards around areas known as "alt right". Look up info on domestic propaganda legality and understand that Sup Forums is under serious shill / psyops attacks. The type of posts on this board that are cropping up are unlike anything even during the election or past 3+ years.

Consider this fair warning that feds are instigating here and also looking to destroy pol in any way possible. Believe what you want. Call me a shill. Whatever you want but just be aware that Sup Forums is seriously compromised similar to how Sup Forums was compromised by FBI. I'm not trying to push any agenda except give fair warning to people who would like it to stay away from Sup Forums for a bit or at least be wary of extremist posts being feds.

WARNING

Too soon, man. Too soon.

If the FBI told you to jump off a bridge, what user falls for this?

>Paddy McNigger gets it

>"B-B-BUT MUH BRAKE LIGHTS!"
>window brake light is not on

Those are the rear night lights you dumb faggots.

Oh god the memes are going to be great

Damn you user. Now I'm depressed.

Short dick white nationalists will defend this kind of shit, but it's really just terrorism. If white supremacists want to be sand niggers so much just move to the middle east get this domestic terrorism shit out of here.

THE MEMES ARE SEEPING INTO THIS WORD

Can someone explain who that is?

>being this new

>imma punch a nazi and scalp it
>ive been training for this my whole life
>if you're not on our side of history, you're on the wrong side of history
>you will be bred out, you will go extinct, you will all die
>....
>YOU MONSTERS! YOU TERRORISTS

>some idiot kills ppl
>"Da Jooz told him to do it :DDDD"
>implying there was not a level of antagonism towards the left on this site that could reach real-world violence if the wrong idiot came into contact with it.

Given how many aimless uncaring autists roam this board, it was kind of an inevitability that this would happen, just like how SJW propaganda and antagonism inevitably lead to the bikelock guy. Ideology + retard = murder.

CAN ANYBODY PLEASE POST THE ORIGINAL IMAGE OF THIS CAR, WITHOUT EDITS?

pls explain

...shadman hasn't made an edit of this yet.

So. This bird goes to a party, drinks punch. Except some autist has laced it with antifreeze. Kid takes her upstairs, they get off and he takes photos. She dies while he's doing that, he doesn't realise, uploads dead girl photos...

Hope you didn't spank it to a dead girl, user.

See

I'd tell you but its too soon. The hurt is still fresh in peoples minds.

lurk more

I don't think the guy knew there were other cars in the middle of the mob.

I almost forgot about that meme

But anyway, too soon user

>not knowing a Sup Forums meme from 2013
Damn, really sorry
thanks