Asian Genocide When?

Why do we allow Asian people to integrate into western society when they are so obviously sub-human? They are all extremely autistic and liable to become violent when they do not get their own way, they also have absolutely no remorse for their actions, probably to do with all being dirty communists.

bestgore.com/street-fight/young-guy-beat-girlfriend-coma-witness-do-nothing-cctv/

Asian genocide when?

asian+white=master race

pic related: me and my family

>komputer

Only mainland chinks and seaniggers. Gooks are materialistic as fuck but harmless, and Japs are just quiet autists.

Japs > Rest of Asia > North Korea > South Korea > Chinks

No, all asians need to be genocided. They are all bad one way or another. They all smell of fish and have autism.

Everyone here has autism, user.

Sure but most of us wouldn't stab someone half to death then push them to their death, your average chink would.

Japs and gooks aren't chinks.

>become violent they do not get their own way
I would let any cute asian girl flail her weak little arms at me all she wants

then rape

You're on a Japanese website, so start by fucking off.

Arr rook same.

Get the fuck out of here, gook, two nukes wasn't enough.

asian gf is the true redpill though

>asian
What did he mean by this?

Do you have friends. Also I don't think we should genocide western Asians, just the mainland drone aliens

Fuck yourself Britbong, I hope a Paki blows you to pieces.

Yellow fever faggots deserve to be gassed

Yeah. Asians are the fucking worst. I went to one of those ancestor shrines in gookmanchu and accidentally knocked over an urn. Ashes everywhere. Seeing as noone saw me, I discretely got the hell outta dodge.

Fast forward 10 years. Me and my white wife have been trying for a baby for half a decade, but every time we set off the time to fuck this slant eyed bitch appears out of nowhere and sucks my dick. She doesn't just stop at one, she makes sure to drain my balls until I can feel the vacuum lack of air tighten up by testes. After that she just disappears and I've got no cum left to impregnate my wife with.

Don't mess with gooks, they'll do some ninjutsu curse on you and fuck up your family line.

Nintenbabby here, that's the guy from Nintendo Minute. But nice try though.

finish gf is depress why

point stands. He is a man of taste. And you just know he banged his asian cohost.

Finnish people just drink all day and commit suicide all the time.

>implying finnish aren't asian

Chinese invents civilization and agriculture. Europe just learns it from the Middle East. Yes, Asians are the subhuman ones

>105 average IQ
>subhuman

OP is a dumb nigger confirmed

*my family and me

> no finnish gf to cheer up

Anyone who uses this argument is retarded. There are quite a number of differences between the each of them

> no nip gf which raise a traditional family
we will make it someday hans

>believing any numbers that come out of China
user, I ...

I don't understand this new insecurity in white people, they'll always be the best race. And how come this Alt-right, who are supposed to be the rational and smart ones, can't put it together that no matter what they do, the opposition isn't gonna be accepting. They're always looking for reasons to distort your image, there's nothing you can do that's gonna change that. You've seen how feminists are, their self-righteousness makes them feel okay about lying or manipulating others. Same thing runs through these liberals, they'd believe and fabricate anything that makes their opposition look evil. Only people you can influence and recruit are the ones on center, trust me you won't have to make much effort to do that. Eventually they'll get tired of being controlled. So just chill.

>I don't understand this new insecurity in white people
>the best race
they're insecure because they think they're the best even though they aren't.

poo

Sounds like one of my chinese comics.

This, youre literally and unironically on an asian hentai forum, fucking retard...

Well well well, big surprise, Mr.Bolshevik hates white people.

Asians are 2cute. I have to disagree.

this image makes me sad

It's an American website which ripped off a Jap website. Not like you fucking Nips haven't ripped of American/European technology, every fucking thing you built was discovered by a white person first.

That dude even has yellow fever face, when you know it, you can't unsee it. It is as ubiquitous as cuck face.

Ay yo we had a race meeting where we got all the coloreds together (it was actually at the un) and we've decided to officially replace you white "people" with azns. Its already over no one likes you anyway

At least you can be sure that they'll never become dirty little sjw snowflakes that cry for more immigration and that being a Chinese male is inherently racist.

I'd take corruption over diversity quotas any day of the week.

Who owns Sup Forums?

Everyone who is saying that "Asian girls are sweet" and shit are wrong. The only Asian women that are sweet are Koreans (From experience) and again from experience Japanese.

Chinese girls are entitled.
Thai girls are whores.
Vietnamese girls are fucking untitled brats.

You people haven't dated a lot have you?

Korean women are psychotic

>liable to become violent when they do not get their own way
says one of the hungry niggers who looked the other way so americas navy could get credit years after WW2 was over for defeating the japanese

all you do is try to steal every one elses shit bong. you wont even be allowed to exist (just bongs at the moment) in 5 years and you cant even get rid of the muslims because the scotts will push the muslims you dumped on them into england and the muslims will go willingly so you know you cant remove the muslims.

For real. Even worse than Latinas

All women are psychotic to varying degrees.

But they are? And on so many levels. It doesn't take anything away from other cultures (I feel like white is a culture) or races, everyone have their own unique qualities. But overall they're better.

>entitled psychotic whores

They're really sexy, if you wouldn't fuck an Asian and fill her with your seed you're probably a faggot.

t. mohamed

obvious bait but virtually all hapas are mentally damaged beyond repair

taiwan numba one

>In england, had he been a mudslime you set him free
>In england, had she defended herself you would of arrested her

As bad as they are at least they're not english

Unfortunately Asian blood is a big part of the Dutch 'white' genepool already.

There's a reason why Oxford and Cambridge are full of chinks and japs

Because you just need to pass IELTS to enter + pay the tuition + have some (((documents))) to prove you went to a good uni in chinkland.

My ex gf in China had a fake MBA ffs. It cost her 60 dollars. They could use that shit to apply abroad.

>muh asian masterrace
>muh 105 iq

When people get rid of their degenerate yellow fever. It's crazy how people are against race mixing but when its with some chinks suddenly it's ok.

Daily reminder that Asians have more dominant genes than Africans and your hapa children will look nothing like you.

If the majority of whites actually think like this, we deserve to go extinct.

>Japs are just quiet autists

Look at this faggot.
Japs are an unfeeling ant race as well. They are devoid of empathy, which is the source of their backward anime pillow hugging autism as well as their unbridled cruelty in war. Don't forget that latter part, you retard. It may help you in coming years (YOU) too

the chinese are the only thing keeping you leafs relevant in the world and driving out the natives so you don't turn into a giant winnepeg or thunderbay

better than niggers

Would smash

a jew

>population of 1200000000
>1% are genius level iq
>still 12000000 people
Really agitated my avocado

>le 42% face
Don't you have a lawn to mow Pedro?

Google for the name Martin Basinger. He's active on Quora. You can learn a thing or two about the actual Jap, which is a bit different from the "polite autist" image. Japs are the cancer of the world, always have been.

Asians are the only other race that are worth having around. Why do you want to mess with them when you have a bigger Muslim problem to deal with?

damn thats pretty accurate