GIVE IT UP MURDERERS

All right Sup Forums, i'm going to give you once chance to surrender, abandon your flags of hatred, and join the rebel alliance.

call it...the greenpill.

the truth is, your hatred of other races, which you think is 'objectively valid,' is nothing but empty foolishness.

your hatred of women is just to prop up your own weak egos.

your hatred of SJWs again is simply because you feel threatened by those who seek justice, and you need an enemy to fight against to give your pointless lives meaning.

join the other side! join us in fighting for social justice. turn away from your violent path before it is too late.

give up your murders ways, killers! lay down your arms, nazis, admit the error of your ways, and you will be forgiven.

the blood of innocents is on your hands now, Sup Forums. either come to us in surrender come clean, or else you must wear the stain forever.

we will not forget. we will not forgive, unless you surrender, beg forgiveness, and join the rebellion. expect us.

if you can admit this,

Other urls found in this thread:

resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't wait for the blood to flow in the streets. You have no idea how mad we are. Things will only get worst for you.

The governor of virginia and the fucking mayor of charlottesville are directly responsible for the deaths yesterday because they ordered their officers to force the sides together and cause a riot.

if you spill more blood of innocents, the whole world will be watching, and you will carry the weight of it to the end of your miserable days

scumbag, blaming others for the deaths you caused is weak

>a commie telling us to stop murdering people and give into degeneracy
Nice one. SAGE.

I can already taste the blood. The point of no return has been reached.

War.

NOW.

KILL EVERY LIBERAL, KILL EVERY COMMIE

WE'LL TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK

>once chance

fucking nigger

i'm not telling you what to do - i'm warning you what will happen if you don't

thus far we haven't been using significant force against you, only symbolic actions. expect that to change. you aren't ready for the Troubles you'll see, Fritz.

the american proletariat crushed the nazis before, and we'll crush you again.

big words, tough guy.

those who live by the sword, die by the sword

you killed 3 people. we're not whining, we're fucking howling for your damn blood, so get ready

Don't worry, this board is satire like SNL. No one actually believes in right-wing stuff. They do take the satire a little too far and in poor taste at times though. But it's important that this board exists to keep making fun of republicans. Comedy is uniquely American.

you killed 3 people. it's not satire, fool.

>3 people
the helicopter was taken down by white nationalists?

Are you talking to kikes about white genocide? Glad youre on our side

You're really overthinking things. I just want to watch the world burn

Innocents. HAHAHA! Commie bitch was playing in traffic and got what she deserved. The only problem I have with yesterday's rally was the little fuck-wit in the car not getting more of you.

why dont you give up your hatred of white ppl and white culture #hypocrite

btw commies have one of the highest death counts

3 died in the car crash. the police helicopter is on the police.

but dead protestors, that's on you. hope you like wearing that chain, because unless you put down your weapons and give up, it's gonna weigh on you heavier and heavier and bind you tighter and tighter every day

>Rebel
>Thinking you are akin to the protagonists of some novel of overthrowing some big bad evil empire

What a joke you are OP. Just some sad sack piece of shit fighting for something he knows nothing about, I just pity your sorry rear end.

Do you not think we know who is in your little larping groups. We want war. Please bring it bitch.

fool, the fire will find you too in its own time.

>hope you like wearing that chain, because unless you put down your weapons and give up, it's gonna weigh on you heavier and heavier and bind you tighter and tighter every day
Good. I enjoy lifting weights

Oh, I'm counting on it.

it's easy and fun to type this shit on a keyboard, but the truth is, it's real now.

you're killers and will be treated as such.

easy to talk tough. but the blood of innocents is gonna stick on you, friend, and you aren't gonna like the stink after a while.

Expect us????

I didn't order a Pizza you Fucking Retard.
No tip for You. Fuck OFF!! Fagtard

It was either star wars or harry porter. They're literally grown adults still playing superheroes in the backyard

>thus far we haven't been using significant force against you
You don't have significant force, at least not anymore. We do and it's growing by the hour.

>the blood of innocents is on your hands now, Sup Forums
All commies deserves what's coming to them. You are all fair game as far as I'm concerned.

we fight for the ones you slew on the field of battle

>it's real now
I for one have never been happier

Green Pill is already taken faggot, sorry.

respect existence, or expect resistance

Yet those on your side killed millions decades ago in the name of communism.

>In b4 that was not real communism
>In b4 that communism wasn't even tried

communist death toll, stop shitting your propaganda here, we all know the commies killed way more than hitler

whatever, that gnostic crap is dumb as hell. the point is, you need to convert to communism if you don't want to be tarred as outcasts forever. you killed innocent people yesterday.

Hurry up already.

stalin and mao aren't my side, they were nationalists. all that screaming about 'fatherland'? communism is in the future, not the past

>i'm not telling you what to do - i'm warning you what will happen
Some retarded 16 yr old in his mom's basement warning people.

>Muh Moral High ground

Yeah, whatever. That shit means absolutely fucking nothing when all that BS is said and done, you will be executed by your Commissars when your usefulness is expended, like every other fucking revolution.

Then go do something pussy. We killed a fat bitch like you said. You're on this broad talking shit after your side got ran the fuck over. The whole reason I voted for trump was for a civil war. I want this shit. I used to play soldier when I was little and you probably play with a stick like harry porter trying see how far you could stick it your ass. Please start something.

we're patient. point is, you started a war by killing a bunch of innocent people. that's called terrorism, and murder.

reap what you sow, shitlings

your bluster and braggadocio won't help you

So all Muslims are terrorists?

Leia was a junky sjw whore

love your enemies

Stop peddling this "innocent" bullshit. The only good commie is a dead commie.

>1bitch killed by a car
Vs
>100,000,000 people dead at the hands of communism

Really lights up my CAT scan

be patient, ohh enemies, oh snakes, oh killers. just be patient. the sleeping giant is only now awakening, but not long from now it will smell you a mile away from the stink of blood you spilled

Let's do it

you wanna justify this with political rhetoric? you wanna pretend like you aren't murders no? things are different now, pol. before we tolerated you because your foolishness, though vile, was contained.

now you've acted unwisely, and things will be different forever.

>sleeping giant

does the braggadocio help you?
are you trying it on? how does it feel, all that hate. good huh?

>All right Sup Forums, i'm going to give you once chance to surrender

Stop peddling this "people" shit. Communists arent people

You're one of those "wow it's just like Harry Potter" types of faggots, aren't you?

What about calling it a purple pill instead?
>whatever, that gnostic crap is dumb as hell.
I understand the value of collectivism but collectivism can only exist when individuals get together. Gnosticism is about the individual and their place in the world, much more useful than communism.
>you need to convert to communism if you don't want to be tarred as outcasts forever.
Telling people to convert or be outcasts means nothing because everyone is an outcast to some degree.
>you killed innocent people yesterday.
I killed nobody yesterday, the guy who did is still in custody.

Hail Eris! Hail Discordia!

They're NEVER innocent. Other than Dylan Roof, no one anywhere near our side hurts actually innocent people.

blacks for trump!!!

NYAN

If all the left has the courage of taking arms and hunt us and kill us untill the last one of us you will have the rigth to call yourselves the victors, but the way i see it the score is 20 to 0, and we do not expect mercy from you, we are your sworn enemys and we exist for you the same way you exist for us, in pure hatred

war is hours upon hours of untold boredom interspersed with moments of furious action, so settle in and wait.

you won't have to wait forever. you fired on fort Sumter.

Your buddy shot 9 GOP guys at a fucking baseball game, and one of your token negroes killed 5 cops in Dallas, faggot.

haha, no. righteous anger is different from blind hate. you killed the innocent. you are murders and will be treated as such.

This is the guy who drove the car:

resources.ohiohistory.org/ohms/viewer.php?cachefile=OHC_Field_James_110315.xml

Probably under MK Ultra mind control.

Did you write this? Good lord, man, hire a writer!

More projection, as you people always do. YOU caused it! YOU! Your anti-white hatred and oppression will continue to cause more deaths, for everyone. YOU are the hate mongers. YOU encourage violence. We all just want to be LEFT ALONE.

Exactly.

These commie bitches wont do shit.
"Fucking man we so patient omg expect us ahh"

This is some weak ass LARPing, but I will play along.

>lefties
>on Sup Forums
low-quality shill bait
tell t_d to go fuck themselves

someone punch this commie to reality pls, its seriously getting hilarious, lmao

If You cowards really want me, come get me. But.... You won't. I'd love to see you commie larping retards march into the Appalachians and try to start the "revolution" the ACTUAL working class is disgusted by people like you. So, keep larping, we all know you can't and won't do shit.

>Righteous anger
I'm sure you actually believe that. Enough to murder an anemic boy and his sisters.

fuck social justice. It's cultural marxism. You are just as bad as the "NAZIs". If you don't see this you are blind.

Have you ever tried to look at another perspective other than your own?
It's easy to claim your enemies are "blind hatred" whilst you're that far up your own asshole.

Stop pretending to be in the right, you're not. it's not the simple never is. are you dumb or just hyping yourself up for war? either way it does not frighten us. actions might. get going.

I don't hate women, i don't hate other races and i hate SJWs because they're destroying the civilization that i live in. If i needed a enemy to fight other then the SJWs, it'd be the neocons, the civic cucks and the others.

What exactly is wrong with wanting to have a european country be for white people? Why should minorities be able to rape, kill and get away with all sorts of crimes yet still be pandered to?

Fuck off you commie scum.

Your entire post is deluded and shows you know nothing.

you all should have the honor to take this attitude, i guess.

you're still misunderstanding things, because we didn't pick this fight. we fight for social justice because we are on the bottom of society as the poor, the rejected, the exploited. as white men, you aren't oppressed, so there was no ready for you to pick this fight.

us, we have a good damn reason for fighting - you're coming into our streets and killing us and ours for shits and giggles.

these unwise actions of your have made us your sworn enemies. those of you who have the bravery to fight us will fall. if you prefer to go to valhalla, that is your choice to make.

if you think you're ready to win this one, you miscalculated, my friends.

A dead antifa is not innocent.
But seriously these Jewish neo-nazis are evil

Go back to lefty/pol/ you (((communist))) cuck

true, but those were MILITARY targets. political leaders and security forces are standard appropriate targets for guerrilla warfare.

Unarmed protesters - women, no less - are not.

I'm deeply sorry, I am from today a humble servant of the Rebel alliance.
#resist

is anybody else ashamed to be a clone trooper today? a lot of innocent people died on alderaan and we enabled that. maybe it's time to give it up and admit the rebels have some good points. we seriously can't let Vader near the nuclear codes.

Eat shit and die communist scumbag. Your truth is a lie, your peace is never ending class war and your progress is regression. Better dead than red faggot.

don't be a fool. you started this war by killing innocents. you have no one to blame for your shame but yourselves.

No, those were your 'fighters' out looking for their opportunity to 'punch a nazi'.

When you go looking for a fight, you become a combatant, not an innocent bystander.

I hope all you Reddit tier faggots are enjoying your dragon dildos up your ass for today, just remember pic related is around the corner and your necks aren't safe

>join the other side! join us in fighting for social justice. turn away from your violent path before it is too late.
I would literally rather die, and I would do as much damage as possible to you and yours in defending myself.

much stereotyping
such idiocy
even muh dogge is very better than you

Waiting

I'm ready

This is what it feels like to disagree.

nobody has to 'march' into appalachia, numbnuts. we're all around you. all those queers and black people and hispanics and feminists you love to hate? we're right around you, and we're more and more falling under the banner of communism.

in the civil war, brother fought brother, and this time, neighbor will fight neighbor

How did we kill some ass hats in a helicopter?

Relax Achmed. Its all just part and parcel of a healthy discussion.

NO ONE IS INNOCENT

you killed 3 people. don't make excuses, coward

hilariously the first people to go in your communist state would be you.
liberalism IS NEVER tolerated by communism social justice is the first thing to get stamped out. so i'd rather not join the side of the most oppresive and evil ideology the world has ever seen, the numbers don't lie just look at how many have been culled in the name of communism.

The Charlottesville march was a direct response to Antifa violence and BLM hatred.
Weeee! Lock at them fly!
Feels good to Sieg heil in the end.

I wouldnt fight for my current goverment but I would fight to kill you commies